• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Bloomberg get f**ked a lot...or not?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sex, harassment claims, rape allegations in his firm.. oh, my.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Partisan and media alike...incurious to all who come against their sworn enemy.

Zam-Zam

Senator

If Mr. Bloomberg does somehow become the nominee, the political ads opposing him practically write themselves.....All that will be required is to play the tapes.

Interesting to see how he fares in the debates.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If Mr. Bloomberg does somehow become the nominee, the political ads opposing him practically write themselves.....All that will be required is to play the tapes.

I can grab em by the P vs. i can bang em in every city

It's the moderates who both tolerate Sexual improprieties and vote for Bloomberg.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

WE BELIEVE SURVIVORS.... unless they survived a Democrat, then they are lying whores.

Perhaps. The left seem to have the ability to "overlook" an incredible amount of racism, corruption, incompetence, thievery, and violence in their anointed betters. Hence, Northam, Clinton, Bloomberg, Biden, et al.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Perhaps. The left seem to have the ability to "overlook" an incredible amount of racism, corruption, incompetence, thievery, and violence in their anointed betters. Hence, Northam, Clinton, Bloomberg, Biden, et al.
I'm sure the media will largely ignore Mr. Bloomberg's 'indiscretions' should he secure the nomination…..However, the tapes are out there, and people will hear them despite the best efforts of those who wish to keep them hidden. This is a new era, and the traditional media cannot control social media and all the rest of it. People will know.

What they make of it will be up to each individual.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member