• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Jesus Have Secret Teachings?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

In 1945, the Nag Hamadi manuscripts were unearthed by an Egyptian farmer working his fields. These manuscripts were found to date back to the 4th Century, and were some of the earliest versions of the Bible written. Among these manuscripts was the 'Gospel of Thomas', which the Catholic Church had chosen to omit from its official compilation. Other books that the Catholic Church chose to leave out of the official Bible were the 'Gospel of Peter' and the 'Gospel of Mary'. In the 'Gospel of Thomas', Jesus is quoted as saying to his disciples: "It is to those who are worthy of my teachings that I will give my teachings". He also told them: "Do not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing". Here, Jesus was admonishing his disciples not to share those teachings with outsiders, but to keep them in confidence.

So, did Jesus give secret teachings to his disciples on the one hand, and simply stories and parables that illustrate a spiritual principle to the multitudes? It would appear so. The official King James version of the Bible seems to confirm this in such passages as Matthew 13, 10 &11, and Mark 4, 10 &11. So, why has the Catholic Church, and the Protestant Church which followed it, not provide these very important teachings to their followers? Why does the official Bible only contain the messages given by Jesus to the multitudes; messages which do not go beyond a certain level? What happened to the secret teachings? Those are very good questions, in my view.

So, if the churches will not help you fill the gap in your spiritual education, what can you do to help yourself? In a past article, I stated that the Earth Planet has never been without high teachers of the Jesus caliber, and that the only reason you do not know of them is because your Elites, and the mainline religions (which serve the Elites) don't want you to be exposed to them---or their teachings. It is therefore incumbent upon you to break out of the herd and undertake a search. And if your desire for more knowledge is genuine, you will be led to the right place.

Most important in this quest for knowledge is an understanding of spiritual law, which is sadly missing from the Christian texts. And I do not mean the 'Ten Commandments' which are only social laws. These social laws were directly lifted from the 'Code of Hammorabi' by Levite priests during the 'Babylonian Exile' in the 6th Century B.C, as they sat down to create a religion for their people in Babylon. In my own quest, I have found that these universal laws are readily available, and are being disseminated by certain master-teachers, who currently live among us, and who have emerged from a long, unbroken line of such teachers.

And so the question arises: Why are those spiritual laws so important to know? Well, fact is, the Universe moves according to law, and it would behoove us to come to understand these laws because they impact our lives every day. Ignorance of these laws leads to 'breaking the law' repeatedly, which is what gets us, and the planet we live in, into trouble. Look around you and note the condition of Planet Earth in this day and time. Leaders who have no inkling of spiritual law have brought us to this place--over decades. You keep sending those same leaders back to Washington, and the White House, to continue with their dirty work, without taking the time to do proper due diligence on the candidates for office. Sad thing here is: you repeat those mistakes over and over, every 4 years, but yet come out of the voting booth expecting a different result--every 4 years. How has that worked for you so far?

Spiritual education may become essential to your future survival, as we plough deeper into the New Dark Age of the Luciferian Globalists. Those with strong spiritual roots, anchored by an understanding of universal law, will fare the best because they will be making the best decisions for themselves and their families.

In the meantime, I would recommend an interesting book for you to read. It is a good primer, and can get you started, if you think you have had enough of 'the box', and the Control Matrix, and wish to know more. It is titled 'Path of the Masters' by Julian Johnson. This book was written in the 1920's and remains a classic in its field. You should be able to obtain it through Amazon, perhaps even as a used book. I can answer questions and recommend other books to follow, if someone wishes to dig deeper.

It takes an intrepid Soul to embark on such a quest as I am referring to here. You will not only be stretching the envelope, but walking in the footsteps of the 'disciples' also. An exciting adventure to be sure. Good luck and good hunting.

Lance