• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Newsome win the recall due to fraud?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Sure they will. They're that trump-nutty.

Anyway, I was thrilled to learn that in California all active registered voters will get a ballot in the mail at least 29 days before every election — even if they didn’t ask for one.

Every state should do that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure they will. They're that trump-nutty.

Anyway, I was thrilled to learn that in California all active registered voters will get a ballot in the mail at least 29 days before every election — even if they didn’t ask for one.

Every state should do that.
Yup. And Congress MUST pass a federal law preempting the GOP’s state election rigging laws, and they must pass filibuster relief so all voting rights are restored everywhere. Without that, nothing else will matter - the nation will be doomed to perpetual minority rule by right wing crackpots.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So not only was the election rigged before any votes were counted, now the greatest loser is claiming millions of printed ballots were sent in. Same old playbook they will use in '22 and '24 - I think people are already tired of hearing it over and over and over and over and over and over again

btw Cali - if its brown flush it down like the greatest loser

Bugsy McGurk

President
So not only was the election rigged before any votes were counted, now the greatest loser is claiming millions of printed ballots were sent in. Same old playbook they will use in '22 and '24 - I think people are already tired of hearing it over and over and over and over and over and over again

btw Cali - if its brown flush it down like the greatest loser
Sane people ignore all the “fraud” blather from Trump and his ilk. But sane people are not Trump’s target audience. His target audience is the gullible rabble who believe what he says. The type of people who engaged in the murderous attack on the Capitol on January 6. Trump’s plan to advance his narcissism by destroying the country depends on the continued allegiance of his rabble as he spreads his lies.

God of War

Governor
After all, he won by some 27 points.

Are any wingers nutty enough to claim that a 27 point win was due to fraud?
And who really worries. Cali is vaccinated up the yin-yang, wazoo so it might be the last hurrah for some there. Good for them to go out on a high note.

4/15

Mayor
WE, of California, are trying to clean out the trash but Cons just love it here so much they won't leave. The fraud was the recall.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Make no mistake, this was a referendum on loser Trump.

View attachment 65731
But, But, But the GREATEST LOSER is showing them how to win - now granted he didn't say he was showing the dems now did he

What's that record again - like 1-78 I think now - the Globetrotters I heard offered him a contract to coach the Generals - they said that kind of talent is awful hard to come by and find !