• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Trump admin incompetence infect the US with the Coronavirus ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you know for a fact that didn't happen, and you know the source of the infections in the town near the base where the infected were taken, and you know for a fact that none of those workers spread it to anyone on the base, or in the public, and that base personnel did not spread the virus .

Because until we know this it is not crazy. In fact it is the most logical conclusion you can come to on the matter.
Nope.

Mick

The Right is always right
Except China did accept the offer

Fiscal year 2019 starts in 2018 (Oct thru Sept) Meaning this the budget for last year. This is all I am pointing out.

It just might be tough luck on a guess that they decided to move funding from China to other areas and then we have this outbreak in China. No even going to fault them for that. But you shouldn't beat your chest about it either when they were wrong which areas they might need to concentrated efforts on.
A couple things. I never said the Chinese were STILL not working with the CDC. I said they weren't when the first cases broke and for weeks thereafter which slowed down the ability of everyone.....including the Chinese and U.S. government on working on a solution.

Secondly, more funds have been allocated in the annual budget to the treatment of novel and emerging infectious diseases at the CDC in the last 2 years than any time in history.

Once again, facts matter. Leftie has issues with facts.

Spamature

President
A couple things. I never said the Chinese were STILL not working with the CDC. I said they weren't when the first cases broke and for weeks thereafter which slowed down the ability of everyone.....including the Chinese and U.S. government on working on a solution.

Secondly, more funds have been allocated in the annual budget to the treatment of novel and emerging infectious diseases at the CDC in the last 2 years than any time in history.

Once again, facts matter. Leftie has issues with facts.
Corona shows us that novel and emerging infectious diseases are an ever increasing threat, more so than the increase in funding.