• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Trump admin incompetence infect the US with the Coronavirus ?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I hope none of them get the virus either, along with anyone else. Only a vile democrat would wish it results in the death of anyone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't need the names and we hope any of the HHS workers he infected through incompetence don't get sick.

I know people have to die from his incompetence before you will admit to it.

Even then you won't leave the cult. The best thing this virus could do is be your cult's heaven's gate.
like the 12,000 that meet heavens gate from swine flu that wasn't even an emergency for 6 (six) months in 2009?

Not surprised you call for the death of Americans.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Some of the ones made by Trump CDC might be.
Then get them from a country that is making reliable ones.
Call on your teabagger messiah to get out his begging bowl and ask them.
No one has a test that is 100% reliable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you just repeated his lie and you wont even back that up.

Deplorable
Deplorable is you being to lazy to search and instead just name call...…..instead call for death to Americans...………...KARMA may visit your deplorable ass and so far there are O deaths in USA

and plenty of devices to check!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
like the 12,000 that meet heavens gate from swine flu that wasn't even an emergency for 6 (six) months in 2009?

Not surprised you call for the death of Americans.
It was a very deadly virus. Let's really hope Trump does that well with this epidemic.

Spamature

President
Deplorable is you being to lazy to search and instead just name call...…..instead call for death to Americans...………...KARMA may visit your deplorable ass and so far there are O deaths in USA

and plenty of devices to check!
You claim you lazy lie repeater.

Also the very next article from you link.

WHO declares “very high” threat due to COVID-19

On Feb. 28, the World Health Organization (WHO) raised the threat assessment of the coronavirus to its highest level.

Apparently you were too lazy to even look at the bottom of the page you got your article from. Also we are talking about lab test not thermometers.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

George Conway

@gtconway3d

It’s unfortunate for the nation that the public-health professionals find themselves having to contend with @realDonaldTrump’s personality disorders while they are combating a dangerous infectious disease.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Feb 27
“Anti-Trump Network @CNN doing whatever it can to stoke a national Coronavirus panic. The far left Network pretty much ignoring anyone who they interview who doesn’t blame President Trump.” @trish_regan @FoxNews Media refuses to discuss the great job our professionals are doing!

9:06 PM · Feb 27, 2020

Vaccines take time. There won't be a vaccine for corona for at the very least late 2021 or early 2022. The testing kits are all around the world right now, except here in the numbers they are need.

Thanks to the Bumbler in Chief.
I want you to pay attention to this video about the testing kits which are real time PCR's. This will inform the uniformed and you can figure out what this means for logistics when it comes to this really sophisticated and time consuming testing. It isn't like a drug test kit that is interpreted in the field. The video also talks about the unknowns involved with the test kit. PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE IS REAL SCIENCE IN THIS CONVERSATION AND NOT THROWAWAY BULLSHIT TALK BY "SCIENCE BELIEVING" LEFTIES.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I want you to pay attention to this video about the testing kits which are real time PCR's. This will inform the uniformed and you can figure out what this means for logistics when it comes to this really sophisticated and time consuming testing. It isn't like a drug test kit that is interpreted in the field. The video also talks about the unknowns involved with the test kit. PLEASE KNOW THAT THERE IS REAL SCIENCE IN THIS CONVERSATION AND NOT THROWAWAY BULLSHIT TALK BY "SCIENCE BELIEVING" LEFTIES.

Trump fvcked up the test kits, too. They were sent out and then had to be recalled.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
America is at the mercy of an anti-science, incompetent buffoon and his political hack administration.

Trump is relying on a MIRACLE.
"It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear."
Actually it’s a miracle that ignorant SOB ever passed grammar school.

Mick

The Right is always right
From your link.

However, that study, which was done before countries' data on overall death rates in 2009 had become available, found that the majority of deaths occurred in Africa and Southeast Asia.

But thanks for raining on @Mick 's parade of denials that he so sure that no one in the US has died from this new epidemic.

Anyway are you trying to say that the President is responsible for infectious disease deaths outside of the US ?

Now you believe Covid-19 and the 2009 swine flu are the same illness? Good lord, you've got problems. Seek help.

Mick

The Right is always right
But it is more likely that new cases will be from Trump incompetence

Like this one

And yes genius Trumpies stole $1.8 billion from PR

So there are 80,000 cases in China, cases now in 60 nations, but only 60 in America (almost all from tourists traveling to high risk areas) and this is "incompetence"? *facepalm* Seriously, we come to this forum see what nutty, left wing shit you spew....and you never let us down. Thanks for the laughs.

:D

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Ask your wife for your balls back Winnie.
I can't because I am nothing remember...…………………..

Try being nothing, it's great

In fact I am not even here

Better yet I never was here

You are someone because the bank that owns your Kia says so.

Enjoy