• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did Trump admin incompetence infect the US with the Coronavirus ?

Try to follow, little guy. I'm not saying Trump is or isn't responsible. Spambot said he was responsible for it....but only the bad it. He can't explain.

Unless you are going to follow what's going on I suggest you quit making yourself look dumb.

I see no difference, should you two get a room?

Spamature

President
So Trump is to get credit for homelessness down in 29 states since he took office. Yes or no? You keep deflecting. Now you are some bizarre rant about Puerto Rico. Very ill.
Dude I told you. Go back and restart the thread I chased you from if you want to talk about the housing and cost of living situation in those states. Otherwise the topic is something that faces everyone right now.

Spamature

President
Oh, so now the conspiracy is deaths are occurring that are being covered up or we don't know about? ROFL This gets more bizarre by the post. In order to defend your absurd insanity it just requires even more insane posts.

Zero deaths making you mad, bro? Very telling and very, very sick, special needs.

:D
You genius. I am saying there could be people who have died that they do not know if it was cause by this virus or not because nobody in the Trump admin thought far enough ahead to make sure a system for testing everyone was in place even though they have known about this impending crisis for months now.

Mick

The Right is always right
Dude I told you. Go back and restart the thread I chased you from if you want to talk about the housing and cost of living situation in those states. Otherwise the topic is something that faces everyone right now.
You're the one that brought up other threads. Go ahead and find it if you want. The fact is you claimed Trump was responsible for California's homelessness but you refused to give credit for 29 states seeing drops in homelessness since he was President. How come? And what is the stark difference between California and these 29 states?

The answers the left wing mind avoids!

Spamature

President
The stock market hasn't had 10% drops before? ROFL. Like I said, TDS is not curable.
You mean other than the time a Republican in charge collapsed it ?

This is happening because investors know he has no plan to handle this. They are voting on his competency as we speak.

Spamature

President
You're the one that brought up other threads. Go ahead and find it if you want. The fact is you claimed Trump was responsible for California's homelessness but you refused to give credit for 29 states seeing drops in homelessness since he was President. How come? And what is the stark difference between California and these 29 states?

The answers the left wing mind avoids!
No another posters brought it up as if Trump isn't the president of the entire country.

Sadly he is.

Mick

You genius. I am saying there could be people who have died that they do not know if it was cause by this virus or not because nobody in the Trump admin thought far enough ahead to make sure a system for testing everyone was in place even though they have known about this impending crisis for months now.
So your unfounded statement on the Trump administration being unprepared is now bolstered by rants about death cover ups and all these Americans dying that no one knows anything about?

This shit gets weirder by the post. Now you just double down. LOL.

Reactions: kaz

Mick

You mean other than the time a Republican in charge collapsed it ?
Other than those market correction losses of 19%, 14% and 10% under Obama? But, hey, when did facts matter?

This is happening because investors know he has no plan to handle this. They are voting on his competency as we speak.
Were they voting on his competency for the past 3 years as the market set record after record high? Or was that "different"? Will they also be voting on his competency when it rebounds or will that also be "different"? LOL.

The prospect of Bernie being the Dem nominee and the unknown surrounding Covid-19 is what is driving the market right now. Neither are Trump's fault........one of which was Dem's fault.

Spamature

President
So your unfounded statement on the Trump administration being unprepared is now bolstered by rants about death cover ups and all these Americans dying that no one knows anything about?

This shit gets weirder by the post. Now you just double down. LOL.
You can't even cover it up if you don't know it's happening. Right now they don't know how extensive the spread is. They don't know because unlike other govts this one did not prepared itself to be able to find that out in a timely manner.

It's 3 days to even find out if someone is infected and only if the request a kit from the CDC. Like I said earlier in the thread hospitals should be wondering where to store all of the testing kits they have been sent instead of having to beg for them on a case by case basis.