• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Did you hear about this and Kavanaugh?

TBLee

Governor
You're not good at what punctuation means.

I asked a question. That's why I asked you if you know what a '?' was.
Awww sweetie, stop with your silliness. By the way, care to address the actual concept of the thread. You know, the fact the NPR was not honest…..and the article they ran with has been disputed by those who were actually involved. Tsk…tsk…tsk

write on

Senator
Awww sweetie, stop with your silliness. By the way, care to address the actual concept of the thread. You know, the fact the NPR was not honest…..and the article they ran with has been disputed by those who were actually involved. Tsk…tsk…tsk
I'm smiling at the topic presented as 'breaking news' in the world we live in.

...and at you. :)

TBLee

Governor
I'm smiling at the topic presented as 'breaking news' in the world we live in.

...and at you. :)
Personally, I think when a news source presents those who put their trust in them to present facts and instead they put out falsehoods, it should indeed be discussed. Wouldn’t you agree?

write on

Senator
Personally, I think when a news source presents those who put their trust in them to present facts and instead they put out falsehoods, it should indeed be discussed. Wouldn’t you agree?
Yes, I agree.

Do you also agree that the same should be shown when fox news presents hyped falsehoods?

TBLee

Governor
Yes, I agree.

Do you also agree that the same should be shown when fox news presents hyped falsehoods?
Absolutely. By all means, feel free to start your own thread with examples and I will engage in that thread. Now, with that being said, how about YOU address THIS particular thread instead of desperately trying to change the subject of the thread we are in right now. How about it, you in?

write on

Senator
Absolutely. By all means, feel free to start your own thread with examples and I will engage in that thread. Now, with that being said, how about YOU address THIS particular thread instead of desperately trying to change the subject of the thread we are in right now. How about it, you in?
Hello?

I addressed this thread after I read this by the OP...

"Now lefty before you wet your pants, this story is false. NPR which we pay for is a lefty talking point machine and nothing more and should be disbanded or at least lose all public funding."

How about it, you in?

write on

Senator
Do you think I should start a thread as a counterpoint when I can do it in this thread?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hello?

"Now lefty before you wet your pants, this story is false. NPR which we pay for is a lefty talking point machine and nothing more and should be disbanded or at least lose all public funding."

How about it, you in?
It’s a “denial” of something that wasn’t even said:

“Totenberg's reporting, which has not been confirmed by POLITICO, does not allege a direct ask of Gorsuch by Sotomayor that he wear a mask. And the justices' statement makes no reference to any masking request by Roberts….

A spokesperson for NPR said the outlet stood behind its reporting.”

TBLee

Governor
Do you think I should start a thread as a counterpoint when I can do it in this thread?
I think perhaps starting your own thread, instead of engaging in your feeble attempt to high jack THIS thread might be in your best interest. But, you keep being you.

write on

Senator
It’s a “denial” of something that wasn’t even said:

“Totenberg's reporting, which has not been confirmed by POLITICO, does not allege a direct ask of Gorsuch by Sotomayor that he wear a mask. And the justices' statement makes no reference to any masking request by Roberts….

A spokesperson for NPR said the outlet stood behind its reporting.”

Oh well, the right wing thinks they have a sound argument but when the facts are shown- they don't.

Hyper partisanship, to be expected from facsists.

TBLee

Governor
Hello?

How about it, you in?
Nah…..you have worked diligently at avoiding the actual dishonesty that NPR has displayed. It is ok, its not a surprise. It is how you roll….

write on

Senator
Nah…..you have worked diligently at avoiding the actual dishonesty that NPR has displayed. It is ok, its not a surprise. It is how you roll….
See? This is what it's like living in the right wing world.

A liberal will acknowledge wrongdoing but a right winger will fight the truth tooth and nail.

...and we continue to live with their narcissism.

TBLee

Governor
See? This is what it's like living in the right wing world.

A liberal will acknowledge wrongdoing but a right winger will fight the truth tooth and nail.

...and we continue to live with their narcissism.
Where did you acknowledge any wrongdoing by NPR?

write on

Senator
Nah….your ignoring the FACTS presented to you. NPR mislead those who put trust in them. Your silliness is noted.
You talk as if NPR has masses listening to them compared to the lies fax newz spew daily.

But hey! They lead the pack on zombies that listens to their bs.

Who owns the Sun and Fox N3wz?