• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Didja see how the media excoriated Democrat leadership for premature blaming of whites and/or white supremacy in the LA mass-shooting?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What..no gun crisis commentary?
1. The fact is that the killer was arrested before for a weapons crime. How was he able to buy a firearm?
2. Seems like someone should have reported the guy as a candidate for the application of the red flag law. Is there one in California?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. The fact is that the killer was arrested before for a weapons crime. How was he able to buy a firearm?
2. Seems like someone should have reported the guy as a candidate for the application of the red flag law. Is there one in California?
Good questions

He came to the cops in the past.. why didn't they take an action

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
They focused on the gun madness. All sane people did. Why should they be excoriated for that?
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said Saturday’s shooting was "A horrific example of needless gun violence. With bigotry toward AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) individuals as a possible motive."

Yeah...I see what you mean. Schiff was referring to AAPI people in general, not the Monterey Park shooting where 11 AAPI people were killed. And that Asian shooter was bigoted towards other Asians...one being his ex-wife.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said Saturday’s shooting was "A horrific example of needless gun violence. With bigotry toward AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) individuals as a possible motive."

Yeah...I see what you mean. Schiff was referring to AAPI people in general, not the Monterey Park shooting where 11 AAPI people were killed. And that Asian shooter was bigoted towards other Asians...one being his ex-wife.
It was a possible motive. You can’t be too dopey to know that.

Number_58

It was a possible motive. You can’t be too dopey to know that.
What's dopey is to call out bigotry on a gamble it was due to bigotry...what's even dopier is trying to defend the dopey call out. We expect nothing less from you though.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
NY Sen. Schumer, Rep. Schiff, other liberals blame Monterey shooting on 'bigotry' before facts come out (msn.com)

It's not a lie you don't have the nads to say what you post here to my face.......if a lie tell me when you have the nads to say it to my face__________________________go
So standing up to bigotry and hate means it was a white guy or is he saying the shooting was the product of BIGOTRY OR HATE? Should we ignore gun violence? There has been a rise in violence against anyone who appeared to be Asian. Do you deny that anti-Asian bigotry could have been a possible motive?

"We must stand up to bigotry and hate wherever they rear their ugly heads, and we must keep working to stop gun violence."

Bugsy McGurk

President
What's dopey is to call out bigotry on a gamble it was due to bigotry...what's even dopier is trying to defend the dopey call out. We expect nothing less from you though.
Of course, he didn’t say that. We just established that. You’re recycling your lies.

Number_58

So standing up to bigotry and hate means it was a white guy or is he saying the shooting was the product of BIGOTRY OR HATE? Should we ignore gun violence? There has been a rise in violence against anyone who appeared to be Asian. Do you deny that anti-Asian bigotry could have been a possible motive?

"We must stand up to bigotry and hate wherever they rear their ugly heads, and we must keep working to stop gun violence."

Or...they could've waited for the fact before falsely crediting others with the crime. Just a thought...

Number_58

Of course, he didn’t say that. We just established that. You’re recycling your lies.
The below isn't what Schiff said? This is what "he didn't say"?

"A horrific example of needless gun violence. With bigotry toward AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) individuals as a possible motive."