• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Didja see how the media excoriated Democrat leadership for premature blaming of whites and/or white supremacy in the LA mass-shooting?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah…me neither. As always, Schumer, Schiff, and the hissing leftist snakes get a pass. Yet another data point for “the two Americas”. Only they aren’t “two Americas” comprised of rich/poor or minority/majority as old John Edwards tried to sell us. It is…quite simply…Democrats/non-Democrats.

Media advocacy, special treatment and favoritism by national law enforcement/justice department/federal bureaucracies…that’s the stuff.

Again.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah…me neither. As always, Schumer, Schiff, and the hissing leftist snakes get a pass. Yet another data point for “the two Americas”. Only they aren’t “two Americas” comprised of rich/poor or minority/majority as old John Edwards tried to sell us. It is…quite simply…Democrats/non-Democrats.

Media advocacy, special treatment and favoritism by national law enforcement/justice department/federal bureaucracies…that’s the stuff.

Again.
Must be some kind of new Asian klansman or maybe them White supremacists have mastered the art of disguise, and are now masquerading is Asian Mass murderers?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Again.
Who was the media supposed to excoriate? Who said such things?

Again.
i have to admit, i felt the odds were he'd turn out to be white. I'm still waiting for a motive as to why a 72-year-old Chinese guy goes to a dance and starts spraying bullets. maybe he wasn't invited? history of mental illness, but the psychiatrists were to busy to fill the paperwork to ban him from gun ownership?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
i have to admit, i felt the odds were he'd turn out to be white. I'm still waiting for a motive as to why a 72-year-old Chinese guy goes to a dance and starts spraying bullets. maybe he wasn't invited? history of mental illness, but the psychiatrists were to busy to fill the paperwork to ban him from gun ownership?
At least the media and Democratic political leaders “didn’t allow a crisis to go to waste”. I must wonder… if you leverage political advantage on the dead, butchered backs of ethnic Chinese people…are you hungry an hour later?

It’s just pathetic, evil stuff.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I directly listed NAMES in my OP. Along comes Stumpy, the drooling gimp, to ask straight away “Who said such things?”

I don’t know why these people are even here.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Again.
Why no links to those "hissing leftist snakes" blaming whites for the shooting?

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Why no links to those "hissing leftist snakes" blaming whites for the shooting?
Wonder who the Asian, that shot other Asians, was bigoted against?

Wonder who Schumer and Schiff were referring to when they called the shooter a bigot?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As usual it's reported now due to EX-wife..........
For some reason MANY men can't handle EX-wives or girlfriends-->/

Haven't seen Schumer, Schiff or other leftist come out and say "We were wrong" and I'm sure we will never see that reported

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Uhhh. Read the OP, gifted one. Lordy.
I guess on Ignore bugs can't see my thread of Schumer,Schiff and leftist saying shooter was a WHITE guy............of course it's all over the net and buggy hasn't seen it

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As usual it's reported now due to EX-wife..........
For some reason MANY men can't handle EX-wives or girlfriends-->/

Haven't seen Schumer, Schiff or other leftist come out and say "We were wrong" and I'm sure we will never see that reported
I haven't seen anything they should apologize for. Got a link?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I directly listed NAMES in my OP. Along comes Stumpy, the drooling gimp, to ask straight away “Who said such things?”

I don’t know why these people are even here.
I assume you don’t think they should be excoriated for their names. Or do you?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I guess on Ignore bugs can't see my thread of Schumer,Schiff and leftist saying shooter was a WHITE guy............of course it's all over the net and buggy hasn't seen it
This one tells the same lie.

Looks like the right wing echo chamber has issued its directive to its droids.