• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Didja see how the media excoriated Democrat leadership for premature blaming of whites and/or white supremacy in the LA mass-shooting?

Bugsy McGurk

President
The below isn't what Schiff said? This is what "he didn't say"?

"A horrific example of needless gun violence. With bigotry toward AAPI (Asian American Pacific Islander) individuals as a possible motive."
Again, it was a possible motive. Do you wish to now contend you’re too dopey to know that?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I did. You named two guys who “ get a pass.”

Again I ask you - for what? What did they say that should have gotten them excoriated by the media?

Your idiotic post doesn’t say a thing.
No, you asked who said such things…AFTER they were already listed in the OP.

…cuz…STUPID.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, you asked who said such things…AFTER they were already listed in the OP.

…cuz…STUPID.
That’s two ways of asking the same thing. As we have seen, no one said such things. That’s why you didn’t quote anybody. You’re a liar who screeches nonsense.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That’s two ways of asking the same thing. As we have seen, no one said such things. That’s why you didn’t quote anybody. You’re a liar who screeches nonsense.
Yep. Democrat leadership went off half-cocked…exciting the pantyhose-clad male lefty base.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Again, it was a possible motive. Do you wish to now contend you’re too dopey to know that?
Nope...I'm saying you're too dopey to understand he stepped on his tongue blaming bigotry before the facts came out showing there was no bigotry...and I'm saying you're disingenuously dopier trying to run interference for him and carrying his water.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Are you too dopey to understand I not only linked the article, but also quoted one of your cult leaders...proving you to be either disingenuous, ridiculously stupid, or both?

write on

Senator
Yeah…me neither. As always, Schumer, Schiff, and the hissing leftist snakes get a pass. Yet another data point for “the two Americas”. Only they aren’t “two Americas” comprised of rich/poor or minority/majority as old John Edwards tried to sell us. It is…quite simply…Democrats/non-Democrats.

Media advocacy, special treatment and favoritism by national law enforcement/justice department/federal bureaucracies…that’s the stuff.

Again.
Are you looking to start a 'race war' --with Asians?

Edit: McCarthyism

F'n stop it!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah…me neither. As always, Schumer, Schiff, and the hissing leftist snakes get a pass. Yet another data point for “the two Americas”. Only they aren’t “two Americas” comprised of rich/poor or minority/majority as old John Edwards tried to sell us. It is…quite simply…Democrats/non-Democrats.

Media advocacy, special treatment and favoritism by national law enforcement/justice department/federal bureaucracies…that’s the stuff.

Again.
Well, I live in LA and every channel had 24/7 coverage. They were careful not to suggest that either a black man or a white supremacist committed this mass shooting. What they did do was report that the suspect was a 72 year old Asian American man was cornered in Torrance and appears to have taken his own life. So once again your silly paranoia regarding poor crazed white supremacists being picked on by the evil US media is bullshit. Before, during and after the NFL playoffs on both CBS and Fox local news stations, I saw nothing but professional, unbiased coverage by our local Southern California journalists. Your, ‘they be pickin on poor white guys and Repubicans’ act here is pretty campy to say the least. Get some new material Rick.

Jack4freedom

Governor
i have to admit, i felt the odds were he'd turn out to be white. I'm still waiting for a motive as to why a 72-year-old Chinese guy goes to a dance and starts spraying bullets. maybe he wasn't invited? history of mental illness, but the psychiatrists were to busy to fill the paperwork to ban him from gun ownership?
Evidently the gun used was illegal in California. Lucky for ass holes like this shooter, all he had to do was cross the Colorado into Arizona where those real Patriots make sure you can buy mega clips and silencers over the counter.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, I live in LA and every channel had 24/7 coverage. They were careful not to suggest that either a black man or a white supremacist committed this mass shooting. What they did do was report that the suspect was a 72 year old Asian American man was cornered in Torrance and appears to have taken his own life. So once again your silly paranoia regarding poor crazed white supremacists being picked on by the evil US media is bullshit. Before, during and after the NFL playoffs on both CBS and Fox local news stations, I saw nothing but professional, unbiased coverage by our local Southern California journalists. Your, ‘they be pickin on poor white guys and Repubicans’ act here is pretty campy to say the least. Get some new material Rick.
Schumer and Schiff and other leftist jumped out the gate blaming shooter to be White

Of course they were silent on the night club shooter in Baton Rouge