• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Diesel the fuel that could be the reason for a Depression not just a Recession

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You got that right. That is the major driver of transportation cost - and that is/will be baked into the price of nearly everything we buy.

Everything
100's of trucking companies will go Bankrupt
leftist seem to think everything is made in the back of grocery stores!

Welcome to the amazon multiverse, where hundreds of thousands of trucks take merchandise from manufacturers, warehouses and docks to amazon distribution ceners, and then to my doorstep the next day. Fill 'er up!

I browsed amazon cotton tops for a few moments on saturday. Now I'm sentenced to a never ending onslaught of emails, popups, and amazon reminders that i still "need" to buy these. Made in china, which is gearing up to invade Taiwan. Until i browse for something else, whereupon my span tsunami will pivot to THAT.

Do i even dare to peek at nonstick frying pans?

Welcome to the amazon multiverse, where hundreds of thousands of trucks take merchandise from manufacturers, warehouses and docks to amazon distribution ceners, and then to my doorstep the next day. Fill 'er up!

I browsed amazon cotton tops for a few moments on saturday. Now I'm sentenced to a never ending onslaught of emails, popups, and amazon reminders that i still "need" to buy these. Made in china, which is gearing up to invade Taiwan. Until i browse for something else, whereupon my span tsunami will pivot to THAT.

The problem is not the frying pan, the problem is going to be the cost of food you want to cook in it.

The problem is not the frying pan, the problem is going to be the cost of food you want to cook in it.
Read it again. The problem is having hundreds of thousands of trucks roam the nation to deliver me a blouse or frying pan i wa cajoled into buying, even though it wasnt truly needed.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

One thing for certain, if we peek at something it will follow us to the end of time

Must be why CDC paid a company $420,000 to spy millions of us during pandemic!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Read it again. The problem is having hundreds of thousands of trucks roam the nation to deliver me a blouse or frying pan i wa cajoled into buying, even though it wasnt truly needed.
I get ya drift, but, Americans love owing 2 or 3 of everything and ain't but one way now to get it to ya, trucks

maybe trains will again roll as they did in the 60/70's? (but still will need trucks and they get like 6 to 9 mpg and only costing a dollar a mile to get it there)