• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Digital Gulag

EvMetro

Mayor
I'd be interested in seeing what the community thinks a digital gulag is. My prediction is that righties will not have a favorable perception of what a digital gulag is, and that lefties will deny the existence of such a thing.

What is a digital gulag in your opinion?

I'd be interested in seeing what the community thinks a digital gulag is. My prediction is that righties will not have a favorable perception of what a digital gulag is, and that lefties will deny the existence of such a thing.

What is a digital gulag in your opinion?
Parler.

EvMetro

Mayor
Ok, we have two lefties presenting their perceptions of what a digital gulag is, now let's see if any righties have different ideas. I'm not sure how many freedom loving patriots we have in this community, but if we have any, please post what you think a digital gulag is.

EvMetro

Mayor
Ok, I'll go. The digital gulag is a concept that was presented to me in a book that I recently finished by Alex Jones, called The Great Reset. He presented it as a financial system in which global elites will have access to freezing people’s funds who do not follow the guidelines they put in place. He wrote" "Imagine all your money is no longer money. It’s a credit within a centralized digital system that is administered by the government. It has a fully tracked and traceable serial number..." Alex goes on to explain the implications,: “It could be coded to not allow you to buy Meat, Bitcoin, Air Travel, or Gold. It could block your ability to buy a pillow from Mike Lindell’s company, MyPillow. Or it could be blocked from purchasing products from my supplement store at InfoWars.” Alex is suggesting that citizens would be provided with a digital World ID, a vaccine passport that expires if you don’t get all your COVID-19 boosters and a GPS system tracking your movements to make sure you’re not at “wrong” gatherings or protests.

EvMetro

Mayor
I suppose we must first understand that a gulag is basically a network of prisons used especially for political dissidents. These were set up by order of Vladimir Lenin. Millions of political prisoners served in these from the 1930s to the 1950s. The takeaway here is the term "political prisoner", as we explore the term "digital gulag." "Digital" gulags do not compare to the horrors that prisoners were exposed to in the physical gulags, which is why the takeaway in the term digital gulag is that it is a digital prison for political prisoners.

EvMetro

Mayor
Big corporations and government are acquiring more technology to control us, but most of us don't see it coming. Imagine for a moment that you pull into your driveway and head into your house that is equipped with an electronic lock. When you go to open your door, you find that it won't unlock, but there is a message on your smart phone from your Google app that says you called a racist a racist on some obscure political forum, and that you cannot unlock the lock until you go back and erase your post. Can you imagine? For you lefties, can you imagine if the message said that you have to go back to a political forum and erase a post that said Trump is bad?

Giving control of your bank, your front door lock, your car ignition, your internet or phone over to big tech can lead to a future where you are in a digital prison.

Can you imagine what the government could do with digital currency? Imagine if Trump, DeSantis, MTG and Alex Jones were running the country, and they were able to turn off your money because you posted a negative cartoon about Trump?

Digital gulag are in the works, and they can be ugly for all of us on either side of the aisle.

God of War

Governor
Ok, I'll go. The digital gulag is a concept that was presented to me in a book that I recently finished by Alex Jones, called The Great Reset. He presented it as a financial system in which global elites will have access to freezing people’s funds who do not follow the guidelines they put in place. He wrote" "Imagine all your money is no longer money. It’s a credit within a centralized digital system that is administered by the government. It has a fully tracked and traceable serial number..." Alex goes on to explain the implications,: “It could be coded to not allow you to buy Meat, Bitcoin, Air Travel, or Gold. It could block your ability to buy a pillow from Mike Lindell’s company, MyPillow. Or it could be blocked from purchasing products from my supplement store at InfoWars.” Alex is suggesting that citizens would be provided with a digital World ID, a vaccine passport that expires if you don’t get all your COVID-19 boosters and a GPS system tracking your movements to make sure you’re not at “wrong” gatherings or protests.
Forewarned it so to be forearmed.

God of War

Governor
Big corporations and government are acquiring more technology to control us, but most of us don't see it coming. Imagine for a moment that you pull into your driveway and head into your house that is equipped with an electronic lock. When you go to open your door, you find that it won't unlock, but there is a message on your smart phone from your Google app that says you called a racist a racist on some obscure political forum, and that you cannot unlock the lock until you go back and erase your post. Can you imagine? For you lefties, can you imagine if the message said that you have to go back to a political forum and erase a post that said Trump is bad?

Giving control of your bank, your front door lock, your car ignition, your internet or phone over to big tech can lead to a future where you are in a digital prison.

Can you imagine what the government could do with digital currency? Imagine if Trump, DeSantis, MTG and Alex Jones were running the country, and they were able to turn off your money because you posted a negative cartoon about Trump?

Digital gulag are in the works, and they can be ugly for all of us on either side of the aisle.
We see what the UK, New Zealand, Australia and especially Canada have done using the current "digital gulag" limited as it is in capability (and ostensibly they are culturally alike to us). With greater capability will come greater abuses especially if the globalist-communist forces are in charge. The state treats the people like the enemy and the sentiment should be returned in kind.