• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ding dong PJ's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Senator
yeah we are celebrating today. Patio ribs for everyone!

xxoo for the links ... anyone of you three do way more reading than I do, so this would never work without your help. And don't sweat it like you were getting paid, it is just something to remember as you go... IOW, if you see a post that is actually composed and says something, and it doesn't already have a comment, please send me a link to it. that's all.

but I haven't started yet. I imagine there should be an announcement?
There definitely should be an announcement.

Days

Commentator
There definitely should be an announcement.
I guess the hang up is figuring out how to attach these comments to a post... so until I can do that, there's nothing to announce.

what would be nice (not holding my breath) would be if I saw a 4th button that read, "comment" ... lower right corner of posts, next to "Like", "+Quote", and ""Reply".

Days

Commentator
Original Content
1590103205841.png Comment:
Unique idea...
So this is what it would look like. Let's target top posts, I only want to do reply posts if they are in a thread where the top post has received a comment. It would be nice - I mean, it is truly crucial - for the top posts that have a comment ... those need to be readily seen as containing a comment, when they are viewed in the Latest posts list.

Reactions: Jen

Days

Commentator
Original Content
1590103205841.png Comment:
Unique idea...
What do you think? Is it better in black without the bold? I think so. So, this is where I would make my fawning comment. Knowing me, I'll probably mostly question the ideas in the post. That should also serve to stimulate discussion for the thread. I intend to keep the comments short.

• Love
Reactions: Jen
Status
Not open for further replies.