• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Direct TV is dropping any of the FOX stations in our area.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what does watching fox channel have to do with thinking? only elderly white bigots who find thinking way too taxing watch that lying shit. except for shepard smith, chris wallace and even judge nappy, nowadays. you are pretty funny in that you think fox really is a news channel.
Good to know you are not white and prove how stupid you are due to it being progs here in PJ that watch Fox and post of what Fox reports.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
AT&T are a greedy bunch of dick heads, we're talking the corporate leaders here, the rank and file employees are still trying to be good telephone people but it's a losing battle against San Antonio.
Fact, we have an AT&T cell tower on a farm and they are liars and you have to stay on their backs constantly.

Fins

Fray Terror
AT&T are a greedy bunch of dick heads, we're talking the corporate leaders here, the rank and file employees are still trying to be good telephone people but it's a losing battle against San Antonio.
Most of the rank and file are mouth breathers that can barely spell their own name. Especially on the DTV side. The morons they send out to do installs should be traded o Mexico in exchange for some illegals.

Spamature

President
A lady who does some work for me told me that she and her husband were notified that among some other things her Direct TV will no longer be carrying any of the FOX stations. (This is SE Virginia)

Is this happening in your area too?

People seem to be really afraid that a broader view of what goes on in our country will actually allow people to think for themselves.
Maybe this ?
Nexstar Stations Dropped on DirecTV Over Contract Dispute

Basic broadcast channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and The CW were part of the
blackout for the affected consumers as talks broke down Wednesday night.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nexstar-stations-dropped-directv-contract-dispute-1222658

voyager

4Q2247365
...and post of what Fox reports.
And there is where the problems start. I can't watch those two clowns in the morning more than five minutes. No wonder you people are like you are.

Fair and balanced my arse

They couldn't even register as a News Organization in Canada. They had to list as an Opinion entity. lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And there is where the problems start. I can't watch those two clowns in the morning more than five minutes. No wonder you people are like you are.

Fair and balanced my arse

They couldn't even register as a News Organization in Canada. They had to list as an Opinion entity. lol
Houston we have a problem...………...I don't watch or listen to Fox, matter of fact only TV I watch are westerns.

voyager

4Q2247365
Houston we have a problem...………...I don't watch or listen to Fox, matter of fact only TV I watch are westerns.
Have Gun Will Travel is my favorite. Two episodes every Saturday. The theme song by Johnny Western is the best of all westerns.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Most of the rank and file are mouth breathers that can barely spell their own name. Especially on the DTV side. The morons they send out to do installs should be traded o Mexico in exchange for some illegals.
I beg to disagree, I retired from telco in 2004, I watched sbc, now at&t, slowly but surely destroy the company as I knew it, they cut training, lowered the bar for hiring and generally let things go to hell it's no wonder the rank and file doesn't give a shit, the company they work for doesn't care about it's customers or it's employees.
I'm glad I left when I did

I feel sorry for the poor buggers that still work there.

Fins

Fray Terror
I beg to disagree, I retired from telco in 2004, I watched sbc, now at&t, slowly but surely destroy the company as I knew it, they cut training, lowered the bar for hiring and generally let things go to hell it's no wonder the rank and file doesn't give a shit, the company they work for doesn't care about it's customers or it's employees.
I'm glad I left when I did

I feel sorry for the poor buggers that still work there.
I’m not sure what you disagreed with since you just went on to reaffirm what I said. I have a friend that retired from AT&T around the same time. He was a VP level, and he started back before the divestiture. His stories are completely different from what it is now. Back then the execs cared. But now everything about the company is a pain to deal with. Especially what they’ve done to DirecTV. And they are just going to get worse because they want to get rid of satellites and move everything to an internet based system because then they could get rid of almost all their employees

BobbyT

Governor
You know how capitalism works, right? Or do you thin, that AT&T has "enough" and shouldn't be "greedy" for more, you sweet little communist you.

TBLee

Governor
MSNBC/ NBC News is owned by GE, who receives the largest U.S government contracts than any other corporate conglomerate on the planet.
.In 2011, Comcast acquired a 51% majority stake in NBCUniversal, and in 2013, Comcast paid roughly $16.7 billion to acquire the remaining 49% from GE.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
You know how capitalism works, right? Or do you thin, that AT&T has "enough" and shouldn't be "greedy" for more, you sweet little communist you.
Did you naturally turn into an a$$h ole or did you take lessons?
If you were to say that to my face, which you wouldnt as you are a born coward, I'd only hit you once, I served in the U.S. Marine corps jerk off and killed commies. So piss off sweet cheeks and thank whatever you believe in you're not standing in front of me.

BobbyT

Governor
Did you naturally turn into an a$$h ole or did you take lessons?
If you were to say that to my face, which you wouldnt as you are a born coward, I'd only hit you once, I served in the U.S. Marine corps jerk off and killed commies. So piss off sweet cheeks and thank whatever you believe in you're not standing in front of me.
Put the bottle down and check yourself internet coward. The last pj con to threaten me turned tail and ran (that would be @Dawg, he of the infamous no-show at Ft Bragg who when asked why he didn't show up told me he was "just kidding"). Not my fault you don't understand how capitalism works. Learn what you need to know so you don't look like a dumbass when you post and quit trying to measure your dick against mine. You've already lost, demonstrated by your little I'm Not A Warrior But I Play One On The Internet comedy routine above.

BobbyT

Governor
I'd say AT&T Direct TV are obviously opposed to a broader view.
AT&T Direct TV has an obligation to their shareholders. They are a business. They are in it for the money. That's how capitalism works. Capitalism isn't Democratic. It isn't Liberal. It isn't Conservative (though it is frequently conservative), it isn't Liberal, it isn't Progressive, it doesn't care about abortion, it doesn't care about the 2nd amendment, it doesn't care about free speech, it doesn't care about children or families or the welfare of the dog population, it doesn't care about ethics or morals or feelings or anything else. It cares about one thing: money. That's the point of capitalism: making and using money. And it uses money to make more money, often by buying up politicians of all stripes to pave the way for it to make more money.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Put the bottle down and check yourself internet coward. The last pj con to threaten me turned tail and ran (that would be @Dawg, he of the infamous no-show at Ft Bragg who when asked why he didn't show up told me he was "just kidding"). Not my fault you don't understand how capitalism works. Learn what you need to know so you don't look like a dumbass when you post and quit trying to measure your dick against mine. You've already lost, demonstrated by your little I'm Not A Warrior But I Play One On The Internet comedy routine above.