• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do not forget!

EatTheRich

President
Thank God the President didn't listen to Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and the rest of the death-cultists when they said his China travel ban was "racist" and "xenophobic".

If you death-cultists were in charge, we'd be burying a million corpses right now.
S. Korea, I think everyone agrees, handled this pandemic better than the U.S. has. They stemmed the spread of contagion with testing, contact tracing, and surveillance. They did not, however, institute a travel ban, preferring to go with the more efficacious measures Trump neglected to effect here.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah - like when the Ebola and the SARS and the MERS hit under Obama and it shut down the country and cratered the economy and drove unemployment up 7 million souls in two week. You mean like that?
Nope. Those were under control when Obama was president.

EatTheRich

President
12,500, actually. But nice attempt to inflate the number. Sorry, not as many dead Americans as you would like.
They have to start inflating the numbers since the Coronavirus death toll is about to pass the swine flu numbers that they say indicated an abysmal failure on Obama’s part.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The "Do not forget" list will be Trump/Repubs worst nightmare.

Every wrong thing Trump has done, every lie he has told is documented. That's why Republicans are very troubled by the Democratic-led House plan to hold a COVID-19 commission.....like the 9/11 commission.

TBLee

Governor
The "Do not forget" list will be Trump/Repubs worst nightmare.

Every wrong thing Trump has done, every lie he has told is documented. That's why Republicans are very troubled by the Democratic-led House plan to hold a COVID-19 commission.....like the 9/11 commission.
Negative. I believe American's are growing weary of investigations. Right now, my guess is...that is the least of their concerns.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control.”

Jan. 24: “It will all work out well.”

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.

Feb. 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China." "...we did shut it down, yes."

Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”

Feb. 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 25: “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better."

Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Feb. 27: “Only a very small number in U.S., & China numbers look to be going down. All countries working well together!”

Feb. 28: “I think it’s really going well...There’s one who is quite sick, but maybe he’s gonna be fine."

Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11: “I think we’re going to get through it very well.”

March 13: National Emergency declared.

Donald "I don't take responsibility at all" Trump

Don't let the low IQ right wing trolls tell you that Trump has handled this thing responsibly. His own words prove otherwise.
You guys are a group of petulant 2yr olds who did not get what you wanted for Christmas in 2016 and are still throwing a tantrum about it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control.”

Jan. 24: “It will all work out well.”

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.

Feb. 2: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China." "...we did shut it down, yes."

Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”

Feb. 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 25: “You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better."

Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Feb. 27: “Only a very small number in U.S., & China numbers look to be going down. All countries working well together!”

Feb. 28: “I think it’s really going well...There’s one who is quite sick, but maybe he’s gonna be fine."

Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said, ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

March 11: “I think we’re going to get through it very well.”

March 13: National Emergency declared.

Donald "I don't take responsibility at all" Trump

Don't let the low IQ right wing trolls tell you that Trump has handled this thing responsibly. His own words prove otherwise.
Well, perhaps he should have used the Obama model Sit on his ass for four months until at least a thousand people are dead and then get the media to not report on it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Not what Obama did. Those of us who lived through it know that.
I lived through it and I know that's what he did. He sat on his worthless ass for four months, while a thousand people died, before he acted. You remember the lie because the media never mentioned it.

EatTheRich

President
I lived through it and I know that's what he did. He sat on his worthless ass for four months, while a thousand people died, before he acted. You remember the lie because the media never mentioned it.
He was acting from the beginning. The declaration of emergency was the final step of a many-part plan, designed specifically to get the U.S. through a specific moment in the pandemic’s unfolding.