• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do the rights of the many outweigh the rights of the few?

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
An interesting case where individuals refuse to follow directives designed to protect the public. Possibly coming to a city near you?
Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they'd been in public against medical advice.

Issuing health-related civil orders is new territory for the courts, according to Judge Charles Cunningham, who issued two Friday. The third was issued earlier this month when a South End resident who tested positive for coronavirus refused to self-isolate.

But the orders are essential for keeping the community safe when infected patients refuse to self-quarantine, officials said during Mayor Greg Fischer's Facebook Live briefing Tuesday.

Of course it could be worse like in the Philippines, there they just want to shoot you.

reason10

Governor
An interesting case where individuals refuse to follow directives designed to protect the public. Possibly coming to a city near you?
Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they'd been in public against medical advice.

Issuing health-related civil orders is new territory for the courts, according to Judge Charles Cunningham, who issued two Friday. The third was issued earlier this month when a South End resident who tested positive for coronavirus refused to self-isolate.

But the orders are essential for keeping the community safe when infected patients refuse to self-quarantine, officials said during Mayor Greg Fischer's Facebook Live briefing Tuesday.

Of course it could be worse like in the Philippines, there they just want to shoot you.

A total IDIOT of a poster here needs to read this. He claims everyone would have stayed home regardless of the law because they know better.

(I didn't mention his name because I don't want to get kicked out of here again.)

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
A total IDIOT of a poster here needs to read this. He claims everyone would have stayed home regardless of the law because they know better.

(I didn't mention his name because I don't want to get kicked out of here again.)
Ah R10 you just insulted idiots worldwide, I was informed by the Grand Poobah CIIC (Chief Idiot In Charge) that idiots do have standards and to be categorized with low class dolts insults them.
Just say'n buddy, I got a reprimand a while back on the very same issue, and probably the same poster. ;)

Trustfundie Treehuggers Lynching Us Is What Makes the Green Giant Jolly

In an atmosphere defiant political manliness, "the rights of the few" would refer to the oligarchy that is imposing these totalitarian restrictions and media scare tactics on the rest of us.