• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you honestly think the govt should fund your retirement?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You won’t donate it. Stop with your foolishness. I have said from get go that I plan to collect and enjoy every single penny of my SS Possibly do some traveling. Yup…looking forward to it for sure. 45 years of paying in is a long time…
And you know that for a fact ? Amazing how much you righties know about me....doesn't really matter though does it as you won't change your mind nor change my mind about it being a PONZI SCHEME.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You won’t donate it. Stop with your foolishness. I have said from get go that I plan to collect and enjoy every single penny of my SS Possibly do some traveling. Yup…looking forward to it for sure. 45 years of paying in is a long time…
You never answered the question from way back at the start - if you paid 10-15.00 a week in during the 60's and 70's how does that relate to getting 500.00 - on average - back per week now? say it with me PONZI SCHEME but no worries the GOP will get rid of it soon enough!

TBLee

Governor
And you know that for a fact ? Amazing how much you righties know about me....doesn't really matter though does it as you won't change your mind nor change my mind about it being a PONZI SCHEME.
I am very confident you will not donate your SS check. There is nothing you have ever said or done that would lead me to be believe you have any plans to give up your retirement money from SS. Honestly, makes no difference either way to me, just noting your silliness.
I am looking forward to my monthly check, and will gladly accept it. Already included it in my budget Plan.

TBLee

Governor
You never answered the question from way back at the start - if you paid 10-15.00 a week in during the 60's and 70's how does that relate to getting 500.00 - on average - back per week now? say it with me PONZI SCHEME but no worries the GOP will get rid of it soon enough!
I know I paid in for 45 years, and will happily cash my monthly check. Just as you will do when given the opportunity

TBLee

Governor
yes, you keep dodging the question, it seems your response is a copy and paste now.
Negative. I don’t know exactly how much I have paid in over the past 45 years, and neither do YOU. What I do know is IF I had been given the chance to invest MY money, it would have been much more profitable. I also know I will enjoy spending every penny of my monthly SS check.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You didn't say same to MV when he posted of getting almost $4,000 a month

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Like MV?