• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you honestly think the govt should fund your retirement?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I can't figure out how you are still eligible for ss grossing 6-8 million a year off that fantasy farm - hahahahahahahahaha
As you here while running "three businesses"
You're a LIAR posting I posted I gross 6-8 million a year, actually, you LIE like Joey in all your insane crying rants here.

You post as if in grade school....."hahahahahahahahaha"

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I can't figure out how you are still eligible for ss grossing 6-8 million a year off that fantasy farm - hahahahahahahahaha
Because it's his money...not a charitable donation for government dispersal. Why wouldn't he reclaim his money when he hits eligibility for it?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Being self employed I won't get much a govt tit check so not really an issue. Do you think it is fair to draw 1200-1800.00 a month when you paid in 25-30.00 per week - is it?

I am very well aware of how it works as I ACTUALLY HAVE PAYROLL EACH WEEK FOR YEARS - not a fantasy - Yeah I am a matching contributor and keeping all you retired posters in the green everyday
So, you don't pay taxes on your 1099's? If you claim you will not get much "govt tit" money only means you're a failure and didn't make much income to pay taxes on and now admit you will except the "govt tit" money :) hypocrisy at it's leftist
Why even try posting bs lies to retired people and to self employed people?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because it's his money...not a charitable donation for government dispersal. Why wouldn't he reclaim his money when he hits eligibility for it?
There's much that boy can't figure out other than how to cry in a political fray. Evidently, his "3 businesses" muct not be doing very well!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So, you don't pay taxes on your 1099's? If you claim you will not get much "govt tit" money only means you're a failure and didn't make much income to pay taxes on and now admit you will except the "govt tit" money :) hypocrisy at it's leftist
Why even try posting bs lies to retired people and to self employed people?
can you put this into english please

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There's much that boy can't figure out other than how to cry in a political fray. Evidently, his "3 businesses" muct not be doing very well!
so again with the racial "boy" refence - it's amazing you get away with racial insults everyday

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
there is a threshold on the amount you can make in income and still be eligible.......... wow

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
As you here while running "three businesses"
You're a LIAR posting I posted I gross 6-8 million a year, actually, you LIE like Joey in all your insane crying rants here.

You post as if in grade school....."hahahahahahahahaha"
ray charles can see that if you farm 9500 acres and should gross about 600.00 - 800.00 per acre - minimum the math says what - go ______________________ you must be a total failure at farming all those " acres" and not exceed the ss threshold

To qualify, individuals cannot earn more than $1,767 per month - then the amount begins to go down per month

AgeIncomeWithholding
Under Full Retirement Age$19,560For every $2 over the limit, $1 is withheld from Social Security benefit
In the calendar year full retirement age is attained$51,960For every $3 over the limit, $1 is withheld from Social Security benefit

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ray charles can see that if you farm 9500 acres and should gross about 600.00 - 800.00 per acre - minimum the math says what - go ______________________ you must be a total failure at farming all those " acres" and not exceed the ss threshold

To qualify, individuals cannot earn more than $1,767 per month - then the amount begins to go down per month

AgeIncomeWithholding
Under Full Retirement Age$19,560For every $2 over the limit, $1 is withheld from Social Security benefit
In the calendar year full retirement age is attained$51,960For every $3 over the limit, $1 is withheld from Social Security benefit
Wish we still farmed 9500 acres and grossed $600/800, it's clear you haven't realized price to farm since 2000.

I don't need to see you little charts, doesn't have anything to do with me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Need tissues and those paying in the 70's are still paying if they have income
I'm 70 and started receiving SS at 68. I was paying the max in SS taxes since 1980 and have been paying SS taxes since about 1964.

I believe that if you have above $100k in retirement income (not including SS) that you should get smaller SS payments incrementally reduced as your retirement income goes up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

AgeIncomeWithholding
I started collecting at 68. I get about $4,000 per month before deductions for medicare.
I also get paid by the restaurant I own. I am not penalized for earning above the $1767 limit you've posted.

protectionist

Governor
Don't make me laugh at your willful ignorance.
From your link video, I saw ONE guy (from some years ago) talking about getting rid of Social Security. Then I saw a bunch of Democrats sitting around a table yammering that (their word) "REPUBLICANS" want to do away with Social Security (the word meaning hundreds of Republicans in Congress, and millions throughout America) :rolleyes:

I imagine this won't make you laugh.

protectionist

Governor
I started collecting at 68. I get about $4,000 per month before deductions for medicare.
I also get paid by the restaurant I own. I am not penalized for earning above the $1767 limit you've posted.
$4000/month. Sounds like you didn't get discrimanted against by Affirmative Action when you were young. You're either a less than honorable minority, or damn lucky.

protectionist

Governor
I'm 70 and started receiving SS at 68. I was paying the max in SS taxes since 1980 and have been paying SS taxes since about 1964.

I believe that if you have above $100k in retirement income (not including SS) that you should get smaller SS payments incrementally reduced as your retirement income goes up.
$100K per what ? per year ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
$4000/month. Sounds like you didn't get discrimanted against by Affirmative Action when you were young. You're either a less than honorable minority, or damn lucky.
I got out of the military in 1975....collected VA college money and wanted to be a fireman...by the time I graduated I had a job working for Ross Perot's company and making more than the starting pay in the fire department...so I turned down the job.

No, I never had a problem with affirmative action. I worked hard and have been well rewarded.

Sounds like you have excuses...is that some comfort for you to have someone to blame?

protectionist

Governor
I got out of the military in 1975....collected VA college money and wanted to be a fireman...by the time I graduated I had a job working for Ross Perot's company and making more than the starting pay in the fire department...so I turned down the job.

No, I never had a problem with affirmative action. I worked hard and have been well rewarded.

Sounds like you have excuses...is that some comfort for you to have someone to blame?
No comfort at all, but the blame is there 100%, and it continues until the day I die, with losses continuing in reduced Social Security payments. Would you prefer I let the discriminators off the hook, for their malicious racism ?