• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you honestly think the govt should fund your retirement?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
trailer only holds 24 tons and what fool applies fertilize to acres that soil samples show none is needed?
then what fool bought the fertilzer he didn't need - oh that is you

so you are NOW saying you can cover all that ground with 1 trailer of fertilizer ..........yeah ok

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
then what fool bought the fertilzer he didn't need - oh that is you

so you are NOW saying you can cover all that ground with 1 trailer of fertilizer ..........yeah ok
applying where soil samples said needed

I said no such thing, that's your stupidity saying that
Call Southern States and complain if trailer isn't big enough for you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Since I am on an island here on this issue - let's go Brandon - give me the "sound reasoning" behind the Ponzi Scheme? pretty sure this will be ignored but hey put yourself on record or run away and wait for that govt tit check and insurance card - ever wonder why heath care costs are so out of whack - free money from the govt tit baby.

go______________________________________________________
You work 8 hours to live 4.
You work 6 days to enjoy 1.
You work 8 hours to eat in 15 minutes.
You work 8 hours to sleep 5.
You work all year just to take a week or two vacation.
You work all your life to retire in old age,
And contemplate only your last breaths.
Eventually you realize that life is nothing but a parody of yourself practicing for your own oblivion.
We have become so accustomed to material and social slavery that we no longer see the chains.
Life is a short journey, live it! Collect m

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You work 8 hours to live 4.
You work 6 days to enjoy 1.
You work 8 hours to eat in 15 minutes.
You work 8 hours to sleep 5.
You work all year just to take a week or two vacation.
You work all your life to retire in old age,
And contemplate only your last breaths.
Eventually you realize that life is nothing but a parody of yourself practicing for your own oblivion.
We have become so accustomed to material and social slavery that we no longer see the chains.
Life is a short journey, live it! Collect m
so a day is only 14 hours in your mind? live 4 hours and sleep 5 hours + 9 hours then work 8 hours - so now a 17 hour day ?

so who did you copy this from ?

I agree, live happy and don't be constantly angry and living in fear of the next trump bogeyman they brew up on Fox. Tell the truth and you will feel much better in life.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Other than Donnie being a leftist I have no idea where his insanity arrives from, of course his top post prove he has a serious mental problem. He's obsessed with me because our farming operations are much bigger than his 30 acres I think he posted of and I'm sure when he sales a cow for $800 he considers that 100% profit?

I should put his leftist insanity in IGNORE as MV, but, it's too much fun watching him prove to members how fvcking insane he is. I sure wish I knew where he get's $8 for corn, I'd love to lock into that!

We just bought a load of fertilizer, 24 ton for $530 a tonne, wait, according to him it's FREE.
a "cow" last sold for 800.00 in or around 1983 or so...... wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are "UP" ON PRICING AND EMBRASSED YOURSELF YET AGAIN.

You totally ignored your serious embrassment on the word GROSS as in gross profit, just whistled right on by didn't you - hahahahahahahahaha

now a 5th time of exposure - oh and not 30 acres but a good lie :)

who is FVCKING insane as they run from the truth constantly on here after being exposed

c'mon make the word GROSS disappear - no one else saw it did they.........your rants sure turned on you and your spanky buddy.

I ignore you until you call me out, which is weekly isn't it, hahahahahaha too bad you refused

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
a "cow" last sold for 800.00 in or around 1983 or so...... wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are "UP" ON PRICING AND EMBRASSED YOURSELF YET AGAIN.

You totally ignored your serious embrassment on the word GROSS as in gross profit, just whistled right on by didn't you - hahahahahahahahaha

now a 5th time of exposure - oh and not 30 acres but a good lie :)

who is FVCKING insane as they run from the truth constantly on here after being exposed

c'mon make the word GROSS disappear - no one else saw it did they.........your rants sure turned on you and your spanky buddy.

I ignore you until you call me out, which is weekly isn't it, hahahahahaha too bad you refused
Liar
I only reply to you when you reply to me
I would put you in Ignore but you would do as MV and beg for replies

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Liar
once again AVOIDING THE TOPIC - GROSS was the word you ignored and made a total fool of yourself for ALL to see - keep running, keep running, keep running - the TRUTH hurts.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Liar
right here in this thread you call me out and insult me, well I'll be - looky there for all to see ! so who again is the real liar ? pretty sure the facts speak for themselves

you are OBSESSED WITH MY 3 BIZ and where I LIVE
sign please

"you must live a sheltered life"

Gov doesn't have any money other than what Taxpayers paid into gov their entire working lives and in this case Social Security & Medicare and what you call "govt tit" money in reality is money taxpayers were MADE to pay unto govt. The taxpayers is sucking their own tit and NOTHING is FREE, the govt takes $164+ a month from the SS for Medicare.

BTW: even YOU will HAVE to take govt tit Medicare at a certain age, it's MANDITORY and as long as you work you will continue paying both while receiving both. It's clear you have so much to learn as you get older if you live.

Joey makes $400,000 a year as POTUS and Joey & Jill drew over $54,000 in SS last year or what you call govt tit money..........as for someone that claims to own 3 businesses you will continue to pay the govt tit half their SS from each paycheck:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gross Must be a BAD WORD - like Truth..... Bueller, Bueller.........where did he go?
How about we get back on the topic. Concentrate. With that being said, do you plan on collecting SS upon your retirement, or will you forfeit it?
Of course but as you can see it's driving him farther insane that I am Ignoring him, he's in every thread begging me to reply to him :cool: Oh, whines I'm off topic and he doesn't post on the topic just of ME

SS is his dream

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course but as you can see it's driving him farther insane that I am Ignoring him, he's in every thread begging me to reply to him :cool: Oh, whines I'm off topic and he doesn't post on the topic just of ME

SS is his dream
you ever figure out how many people work at that fanstasy farm of yours ? hahahahaha

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

SS is his dream
You " ignore" because you got caught again in a lie on the word " GROSS" and cow cost 800.00

TBLee

Governor
I will donate mine and prove it if you donate yours each month - deal?
I don’t believe for one single moment….you will donate yours. And I have no plans to donate mine when I am finally able to start collecting my SS I fully intend to do so. I have paid into the fund for going on 45 years. I will readily enjoy that little extra money every month. Maybe I will do more traveling.