• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you know the real reason Benedict Arnold Milley called China?

God of War

Governor
He wanted to scare the bejesus out of General Li so that China might hack attack the election in favor of Biden.

Milley called Li on Oct. 30, 2020 (4 days before the election) and said he'd give them a heads up if Trump were about to attack to punish China for Covid being purposefully released on the world. ha ha

So did Milley hope China would hack or did he know they'd hack the election?

P.S. Think about the Woodward book and the raison d'etre of it too.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Thanks for keeping us so well informed, now I don't have to watch Fox, Newsmax and all the other far right infomercials, you keep us abreast of all the conspiracy theories bouncing around out there !

I am curious, are you posting these wacko concepts for your fellow cultists or do you actually think a sane person will flip to your side of things ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What this reveals is just how extensive the bat shit craziness extends....

Trump, Milley, this embedded video....Woodward...all f*"ked in the head.

Trump should be kept from regaining office at all costs. Milley should be kept from serving in any post again ever. The fiction writer Woodward should be barred from ever entering the capital again...I mean really...are there really that many loose lipped crazies in service to our country but he could walk around and interview so many and string together this nonsense..?!?

God of War

Governor
Thanks for keeping us so well informed, now I don't have to watch Fox, Newsmax and all the other far right infomercials, you keep us abreast of all the conspiracy theories bouncing around out there !

I am curious, are you posting these wacko concepts for your fellow cultists or do you actually think a sane person will flip to your side of things ?
I'll tell you a secret. Always ask yourself why something has been done. In this case ask why did Milley do this off the wall bat shit crazy thing and you get that he wanted to get China to hack for Biden.

What this reveals is just how extensive the bat shit craziness extends....

Trump, Milley, this embedded video....Woodward...all f*"ked in the head.

Trump should be kept from regaining office at all costs. Milley should be kept from serving in any post again ever. The fiction writer Woodward should be barred from ever entering the capital again...I mean really...are there really that many loose lipped crazies in service to our country but he could walk around and interview so many and string together this nonsense..?!?
WION is an Indian news channel. It's not only what is true but what your enemies and allies believe to be true.

Milley may have been asking China to hack for Biden four days before the election. Seems to be what Woodward is implying .

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'll tell you a secret. Always ask yourself why something has been done. In this case ask why did Milley do this off the wall bat shit crazy thing and you get that he wanted to get China to hack for Biden.

WION is an Indian news channel. It's not only what is true but what your enemies and allies believe to be true.

Milley may have been asking China to hack for Biden four days before the election. Seems to be what Woodward is implying .
Doesn't Seem to be what Woodward is implying to me.... It seems to me to be at another effort to thwart a potentially resurgent trump... By launching some more serially made up shit..

God of War

Governor
Doesn't Seem to be what Woodward is implying to me.... It seems to me to be at another effort to thwart a potentially resurgent trump... By launching some more serially made up shit..
I don't know what Woodward IS implying because I don't have the book to read so I say "seems".

But why is it being reported that JUST 4 days BEFORE the election Milley tells China to be cool I'll tell you if we are going to attack you? Why? Maybe after the election but before? No, really, you conjecture why.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He wanted to scare the bejesus out of General Li so that China might hack attack the election in favor of Biden.

Milley called Li on Oct. 30, 2020 (4 days before the election) and said he'd give them a heads up if Trump were about to attack to punish China for Covid being purposefully released on the world. ha ha

So did Milley hope China would hack or did he know they'd hack the election?

P.S. Think about the Woodward book and the raison d'etre of it too.
Did Q tell you that? Did he offer any evidence that China hacked the election?
Have you figured out exactly how they managed to get the machine counts to match the hand recounts?

God of War

Governor
Did Q tell you that? Did he offer any evidence that China hacked the election?
Have you figured out exactly how they managed to get the machine counts to match the hand recounts?
You need to learn to ask yourself the why of things. I've never seen you do that. It's some kind of psychological deficiency when you can't ask yourself the why of other people's action. The why of their motivations. Think about why YOU can't do that.