• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do you support a National Black Anthem?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
BTW: we only had ONE National Anthem in the military and it was for ALL and color of skin didn't mean jack

Why support a national black anthem since don't support SCOTUS national religion of thieving US Constitution arsonists preying as "man is God" while singing onward Christian soldiers .....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, NFL will play it before every game so I will never have to hear it.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Allhiphop? Yup, that would be an indication that you are having a tough time finding something important to post about.
Once again, what does the source have to do with the information?

You just want to ignore the question. Just don't reply but stop acting as if the question is not based upon actual news that has been put out.

Google it for God's sake, find a source YOU accept, it won't matter, the reports are out there and are correct. Hell, I'll even give you another one if it would actually matter.

Now.....…… Care to actually address the TP or not?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You just want to ignore the question. Just don't reply but stop acting as if the question is not based upon actual news that has been put out.

Google it for God's sake, find a source YOU accept, it won't matter, the reports are out there and are correct. Hell, I'll even give you another one if it would actually matter.

I'm indifferent. Play whatever song you like.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Evidently he needs all the DNC quarters he can get
damn the topic get the quarters