• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Do You Want to Understand What an Economic Collapse Looks Like?

Yes, America lived through THEM in 1929 and 2008 under Republican (conservative) rule.

We know what economic collapse looks like and they name is Conservatism

worldlymrb

Revenge
Yes, America lived through THEM in 1929 and 2008 under Republican (conservative) rule.

We know what economic collapse looks like and they name is Conservatism
FDR and Biden are conservatives? Are you going to run with that in 2024?

Anyways, a collapse of real disposable income like that is going to bring in a tsunami of auto repos and home foreclosures. Consumerism is going to be replaced by survivalism as America is fundamentally transformed into the "You Will Own Nothing" forum's corporate/state EBT store.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are great many that are party to it. Runaway spending, no grasp of or ability to apply self-control, and that goes for personal spending and responsibility as well. Everybody and everything is up to its eyeballs in debt and climbing. There's no attempt at bettering the situation. Simply give me give me, and the mental incapacity to make it right

worldlymrb

Revenge
There are great many that are party to it. Runaway spending, no grasp of or ability to apply self-control, and that goes for personal spending and responsibility as well. Everybody and everything is up to its eyeballs in debt and climbing. There's no attempt at bettering the situation. Simply give me give me, and the mental incapacity to make it right
You are 100% correct!

We are already past the point of no return. Also, it was accomplished through bipartisanship and by design.

All that we can do now is embrace the suck and get ready to own nothing and eat bugs as we enter Klaus Schwab's 4th industrial revolution which is a post human world.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are 100% correct!

We are already past the point of no return. Also, it was accomplished through bipartisanship and by design.

All that we can do now is embrace the suck and get ready to own nothing and eat bugs as we enter Klaus Schwab's 4th industrial revolution which is a post human world.
ah. that's ll never be achieved. People are too dumb and self centered in general to grasp those concepts.

bankruptcy en masse will fix a lot...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you really think they were just kidding when they peddled their "You Will Own Nothing and Eat Bugs" agenda by 2030? <link>

View attachment 73818

For context, this is the second-largest percentage drop in real disposable income ever, behind only 1932, the worst year of the Great Depression.

View attachment 73819

We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn't Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
Your graphs go to 2020. Trump was president.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Your graphs go to 2020. Trump was president.

Can't afford Glasses? The graph goes PAST 2020! and the plunge begins with Hunter's dad as PREZ.

B.2.png

Welcome to Build Back Better Bitchez!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can't afford Glasses? The graph goes PAST 2020! and the plunge begins with Hunter's dad as PREZ.

View attachment 73825

Welcome to Build Back Better Bitchez!
The end date on the graph is not displayed...so how do you know what it is?
You didn't include the link, so how in hell would anyone know? The fact is that 2020 was a huge drop in GDP and therefore in household income.

Ignore the info I provided if you like. But it is not debatable.

1675292584404.png