• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Documentary: We Need to Talk About Cosby

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

This is worth the 4 hours of your time. One of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. Kamau Bell does a great job of exploring Cosby's career and his crimes. I was particularly shocked by so many of the things Cosby used in his comedy bits and on his show that in hindsight show us that he didn't think what he was doing was wrong.

We all grew up with Bill Cosby. We all thought of him as what was good about America. He was probably the most trusted celebrity of his day. And he used that trust to drug over 60 women and sexually assault them. They trusted him. And when they woke up they had been assaulted.

Cosby is 84 years old. He won't be raping anyone else. The only reason the man isn't going to die in prison is because he got out of prison on a technicality. The PA Supreme court said procecutors violated his rights to not self incriminate. In his own sworn deposition he actually admitted to his crimes. Justice for his victims? Not so much.

Watch this.

write on

Senator

This is worth the 4 hours of your time. One of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. Kamau Bell does a great job of exploring Cosby's career and his crimes. I was particularly shocked by so many of the things Cosby used in his comedy bits and on his show that in hindsight show us that he didn't think what he was doing was wrong.

We all grew up with Bill Cosby. We all thought of him as what was good about America. He was probably the most trusted celebrity of his day. And he used that trust to drug over 60 women and sexually assault them. They trusted him. And when they woke up they had been assaulted.

Cosby is 84 years old. He won't be raping anyone else. The only reason the man isn't going to die in prison is because he got out of prison on a technicality. The PA Supreme court said procecutors violated his rights to not self incriminate. In his own sworn deposition he actually admitted to his crimes. Justice for his victims? Not so much.

Watch this.
Sounds interesting. I may watch it.

Kind of reminds me of those do good priests.

Ooops ;)