• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does anybody believe that the new prez. would be able...

Boltlady

Mayor
to name all 17 of the executive orders that he signed yesterday? Of course I do mean without something in front of him that he could read off.

I seriously suspect that he would not be able to tell you what most of them were. If somebody says 'sign here', he will sign. If somebody says 'read this', he will oblige.
:(

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
to name all 17 of the executive orders that he signed yesterday? Of course I do mean without something in front of him that he could read off.

I seriously suspect that he would not be able to tell you what most of them were. If somebody says 'sign here', he will sign. If somebody says 'read this', he will oblige.
All those executive orders were written for him by all the Zionists and the Jewish lobby in his administration. He did not read one of them nor does he know what they really do and who benefits.

Joe Biden doesn't even know what planet he is on. 17 executive orders? C'mon, man! They just told him, "Joe, sign these".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why immigration EO on day 1 and it's created another one of these

1611243839772.png
from Central America and filling up Mexican hospitals w/covid patients that are being sent to American hospitals and the reason OUR hospitals are at the braking point.

I've noticed on Day 2 of Joe libs are not posting of COVID as before Joe!

Boltlady

Mayor
Why immigration EO on day 1 and it's created another one of these

View attachment 60683
from Central America and filling up Mexican hospitals w/covid patients that are being sent to American hospitals and the reason OUR hospitals are at the braking point.

I've noticed on Day 2 of Joe libs are not posting of COVID as before Joe!
So many people are already having to deal with less medical care and needed operations because of overcrowding from Covid patients. It would be reasonable to figure that an unfortunate number of those cases are illegal aliens since those are the folks with poorer health levels because of their situations. We do know that Covid is more prominent in people with compromised immune systems.

Now we will have a situation where many more of OUR people will die of cancer, heart problems, diabetes and many other illnesses that will be put on the back burner so that we can treat (and pay for) all the new incoming Covid cases.

Hopefully, those of you who think it's great to let all of these admittedly needy people in to take advantage of our largess at the expense of our own citizens won't have to bury some of your loved ones because of it.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

I am quite sure he could... they were Obama's policies.
BTW -- I hope you saw Hillary yesterday at the inauguration -- walking around (on her own).
Some folks on PJ predicted she had dire health problems as well.
Then we have a president like Trump writing his own medical report... apparently n/p with that type of scenario.:rolleyes:

TBLee

Governor
BTW -- I hope you saw Hillary yesterday at the inauguration -- walking around (on her own).
Then we have a president like Trump writing his own medical report... apparently n/p with that type of scenario.:rolleyes:
Perhaps, the MSM will ask Joe about his thoughts on the 17 executive orders. Do you think?

Well, at least he removed the bust of that nasty old guy Winston Churchill and replaced it with mr. Union Cesar Chavez. While at the same time putting 1000 pipeline union workers out of work. LOL

Last edited:
I'm sure Hilly is thinking "How could a dope like this beat Trump and I couldn't?"

TBLee

Governor
If he signed them... his thoughts are already quite apparent.
N/P either way.
Actually, I disagree. It would be great for our Country to hear President Biden tell those who wonder about the necessity of the changes, and exactly what his thought process was in doing 17 executive orders so quickly.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, at least he removed the bust of that nasty old guy Winston Churchill and replaced it with mr. Union Cesar Chavez. While at the same time putting 1000 pipeline union workers our of work. LOL
a thousand? weren't there supposed to be tens of thousands?

Donald Trump said Keystone XL pipeline would create 28,000 jobs. US State Department says 50

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah and what we have is Obama's 3rd term via Biden and yes those that watched Hillary and the other elites in their Purple designer 'Royal' attire that cost more than it would have cost to feed 100,000 hungry kids.

Libs here have SCREAMED SUPER SPREDER until the cows come home and evidently held SUPER SPREADER yesterday and libs are crickets now. Well yesterday 1-20-2021 as many people died of Covid as did on 6-6-1944 on D-Day, how long before the Royal in Purple going to brag?

Americans dying faster of COVID-19 than our soldiers did in WWII (msn.com)

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Yeah and what we have is Obama's 3rd term via Biden and yes those that watched Hillary and the other elites in their Purple designer 'Royal' attire that cost more than it would have cost to feed 100,000 hungry kids.

Libs here have SCREAMED SUPER SPREDER until the cows come home and evidently held SUPER SPREADER yesterday and libs are crickets now. Well yesterday 1-20-2021 as many people died of Covid as did on 6-6-1944 on D-Day, how long before the Royal in Purple going to brag?

How do you know all those so called elites in attendance hadn't been tested for Covid?
Obama's policies seemed to serve us well... he was a very popular president, a real favorite!

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Why would the clothing worn yesterday be part of the topic?

PS..."SPREADER"...not spreder.

How do you know all those so called elites in attendance hadn't been tested for Covid?
Obama's policies seemed to serve us well... he was a very popular president, a real favorite!
Obama was not a very popular president. He spent the vast majority of his 8 years polling below 50%.

FakeName

Governor

The lies need to stop.