• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does Being a Musician Appeal To You ?

protectionist

Governor
In the USA, currently only 8% of the population are musicians. By musicians, I mean people who play at least one instrument well enough to entertain friends, family, neighbors. Some musicians may also play professionally. Others teach the instrument(s) that they play.

As a musician myself, I find it amazing that so few people take advantage of their abilities as human beings, to partake in this fun and rewarding experience. I wonder how people who don't play any musical instruments feel about it. Would they like to play a musical instrument ? If so, why don't they do it, and add such a nice aspect to their lives ?

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
In the USA, currently only 8% of the population are musicians. By musicians, I mean people who play at least one instrument well enough to entertain friends, family, neighbors. Some musicians may also play professionally. Others teach the instrument(s) that they play.

As a musician myself, I find it amazing that so few people take advantage of their abilities as human beings, to partake in this fun and rewarding experience. I wonder how people who don't play any musical instruments feel about it. Would they like to play a musical instrument ? If so, why don't they do it, and add such a nice aspect to their lives ?
I used to be able to strum a guitar a little. It was good enough for church and friends, and very enjoyable.

write on

Senator

I have wanted to play a musical instrument. I remember when I was about 11. My parents bought me an electric guitar with a small amp.

I regret that I didn't take the advantage that was given to me by them.

But I'm still a rock n roller.

:D

protectionist

Governor
I have wanted to play a musical instrument. I remember when I was about 11. My parents bought me an electric guitar with a small amp.

I regret that I didn't take the advantage that was given to me by them.

But I'm still a rock n roller.

:D
You mean rock n roller listener ?....but not player ?

protectionist

Governor
Yeah, rock and roller listening.

So?
So, I am a professional music teacher - 6 years with Taylor Robinson Music Lessons. I teach Violin, Mandolin, and both Electric & Acoustic guitar. You want lessons ? I am your man.

For $30, BECOME A MUSICIAN - IN ONE HOUR. :)

Google these:

WIN 20211012 13 18 42 Pro

WIN 20211014 12 29 24 Pro