• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does the 25th Amendment cover Dementia, Joe said he can't drive a Corvette as Vice-President

Jack4freedom

Governor
Democrats don't want Joe to run in 2024
I certainly would Ike to see some younger, more dynamic people running for President in 2024. The only way I would ever vote for Biden is if he ran against Trump or anyone who defended him after he lost and pulled all the crap to try to overturn the election. That said, hopefully by 2024 Trump will be in jail and Biden will be retired.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I certainly would Ike to see some younger, more dynamic people running for President in 2024. The only way I would ever vote for Biden is if he ran against Trump or anyone who defended him after he lost and pulled all the crap to try to overturn the election. That said, hopefully by 2024 Trump will be in jail and Biden will be retired.
I wouldn't vote for either one of them
Both may be convicted an in a Country Club Prison before 2024
These motherfckers don't go to real prisons

Jack4freedom

Governor
I wouldn't vote for either one of them
Both may be convicted an in a Country Club Prison before 2024
These motherfckers don't go to real prisons
At this point, I don’t see any real evidence of crime regarding Biden, but Trump is obviously guilty as hell. If and when Biden is indicted I will definitely look at what is presented.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
At this point, I don’t see any real evidence of crime regarding Biden, but Trump is obviously guilty as hell. If and when Biden is indicted I will definitely look at what is presented.
Of course you don't

On NBC this morning
Top Fed prosecutor (didn't get his name) said Hunter and Biden family a slam dunk for indictment by Grand Jury

IMO ALL politicians in DC are