• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does the Covid Vaccine Produce and Spread the Delta Variant?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, do note that both federal and state bureaucrats are repeating the mantra that the 'un-vaccinated' are responsible for the emergence of the 'Delta Variant'. The clueless Governor Ivey of Alabama is particularly shrill in voicing this falsehood, and others are following her example. They have successfully scared 3 million of the 'un-vaccinated' to go ahead and take the vaccine. We are approaching a majority of the population here, who have volunteered to become 'lab rats' for an untested bio-weapon. Basically, they are scaring people to death with unrelenting propaganda.

They are all getting ready to push America back into lock-down because of this variant. [Can't say I didn't see this coming]. But who is really responsible for producing this so-called 'variant' and spreading it? Check out the following video for the truth behind this variant, and the evil that is being perpetrated, not only on the American people, but on America's children in particular:

The Truth About the Jab: The Jab causes the Delta Variant! - Karen Kingston | Doug Billings

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The answer to your question is no. It does not. Bitchute is not a credible source.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, government officials are lying to you about everything, about Covid, the vaccine, everything. They are forcing doctors across the country to collaborate in this awful campaign to vaccinate everyone. This is through coersion and threats; threats of losing their license, their jobs, their seniority. Some doctors, like Canadian doctor Roger Hodkinson, stand to lose everything by speaking out: their careers and their reputations. Here is an eminent physician, who is so appalled by what's going on that he is risking everything to warn people. You best give him a listen:

STOP THE SHOT! Vaccines Are NOT SAFE And NOT Tested. Dr. Roger Hodkinson

You have all noticed by now the attacks I get from certain quarters for posting material taken from Bitchute. The reason I go to Bitchute is because it is one of the very few platforms left on the Internet that has not been compromised (i.e. censored) by the Chosenites. People can still post any video they like on that platform--unlike YouTube, which has now become just another propaganda organ for our hidden rulers.

I am always suspicious when the news channels, or an official source, come forward to say that someone young (below 65) has died from contracting Covid. Covid is a flu strain that has a high recovery rate, like about 99.6 percent. The only people who die from Covid are the elderly, who already suffer from other ailments that have weakened their immune systems. But such people die from Flu every year anyway.

We have to always keep in mind that we, as a nation, live under a thick blanket of propaganda. That propaganda comes at us from every angle; it follows us everywhere. Those among us who quickly latch on to everything that 'officialdom' spews out, as if it is God's own truth, are immature individuals, to say the least. This is especially true of the Scamdemic, and the officials who push the phony statistics behind it.

Since last year, doctors have been forced to label illnesses such as the common Flu (influenza), pneumonia, the common cold, and tuberculosis as Covid-19. As an incentive, both doctors and hospitals were offered $13,000 for every person they list as a Covid casualty. That made it a lot easier to cheat. You will notice that, as of last March (2020), according to the mass media and Fauci, no one has suffered from the common Flu bug. In fact, Covid appears to have cured it completely.

Is something rotten in Denmark?

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
We need more Eagles and less Sheep in this country. But all I see around me today are Sheep, all wearing face diapers, all breathing back into their bodies the CO2 exhaust their bodies desperately want to be rid of. My crystal ball tells me that Vax Passports are coming for Americans, to be followed by the 'micro-chip' and a 'show me your papers' society, modeled after that of the East German Democratic Republic (former East Germany).

America appears to have lost its 'Warrior' class; its fighting men and fighting spirit. All we have nowadays is Wusses, closet Bolsheviks, and gender-confused individuals, who are proud to be 'Woke'. My country, tears of thee---sweet land of tee-ra-nee.

Last edited: