• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does This Belong On The Civil Rights

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
gee,,,i guess this female doesnt know who benefits from medical advancements...

so now these "types" want to restrict medication based on gender because they are unwanted/needed and find their lives empty so they try to make everyone else as miserable as she is...

funny thing,,,as the boomers age, the number of available males decreases while the number of females increases....3 to 1....

supply and demand....men can afford to be picky...the females? not so much....

MaryAnne

Governor
Now, that is funny!

In your male superiority. The bill was presented to show just how dumb it is for old white men to pass laws interfering in women's personal sexual lives.

To try and tell women what they can do with their own bodies.

BTW, you know little about older men and women,too. Men are the needy ones. They need a woman to take care of them. Older women are very Independant, unless they can not support themselves. I see it every day.

BTW, you know little about older men and women,too. Men are the needy ones. They need a woman to take care of them. Older women are very Independant, unless they can not support themselves. I see it every day.
Is it at all possible that your opinion on this may be a little bit biased?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Now, that is funny!

In your male superiority. The bill was presented to show just how dumb it is for old white men to pass laws interfering in women's personal sexual lives.

To try and tell women what they can do with their own bodies.

i am superior in as much as i dont allow others to identify me...
thats a weakness one finds in progs..

blame the ones you can find that are responsible for your personal failures...white males in general had nothing to do with it...

otherwise your just like the hispanics who blame all blacks for violence...

3 to 1

supply and demand...the odds are on my side...once again...

MaryAnne

Governor
I can only report what I see and hear.

As I am in that older women category I can assure you that most women are very independent. Comes from managing for years.

On the other hand men seem to be lost without a woman.

The only exception Is the clinging vine type who thinks she needs some one.

Most of us had very happy marriages, raised families, enjoyed it all. Have now moved on to enjoy other things.

So dream on.

True story from my home town. An older man was told in the Retirement Center women out weighed men two to one. So he moved in.

After a couple of months he went down to dinner and asked," Where are all these available older women? The only ones available are those who can not support themselves!":p

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I can only report what I see and hear.

As I am in that older women category I can assure you that most women are very independent. Comes from managing for years.

On the other hand men seem to be lost without a woman.

The only exception Is the clinging vine type who thinks she needs some one.

Most of us had very happy marriages, raised families, enjoyed it all. Have now moved on to enjoy other things.

So dream on.

True story from my home town. An older man was told in the Retirement Center women out weighed men two to one. So he moved in.

After a couple of months he went down to dinner and asked," Where are all these available older women? The only ones available are those who can not support themselves!":p

do you know which demographic is happiest?

widowed males....

yep,,apparently its not enough to be simply divorced, they gotta be widowed!