• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does Trump have any solutions?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1) That's a lie as per usual.

2) Considering how corrupt our entrenched Administrative State (which the Democrat control) is I would be disappointed if he (or someone else) stopped at just 50K.

The current corruption in our Government is rampant in both parties, corruption you apologize for every day.

Trump who will never be allowed to be President but if by some miracle was, cannot solve the damage the Democrats have done to this country.

Joe Biden since day one after being installed has been unmitigated f-cking disaster.

Ideas? Start the work of reversing everything the Biden Administration has done.
A lie? Nope..

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I wonder what it will take for you to quit making this shit up.
Which of those do you think are "made up?" Because I will gladly provide copous links to show they do, in fact, reflect what is happening.

Obviously, the only way you can make Biden's record look good is to pretend none of those have gotten worse on his watch.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Which of those do you think are "made up?" Because I will gladly provide copous links to show they do, in fact, reflect what is happening.

Obviously, the only way you can make Biden's record look good is to pretend none of those have gotten worse on his watch.
No more war? And how will that happen?

No more NATO globalist expansionism? Sweden and Finland joined NATO because Putin invaded Ukraine. If not for Russian military incursions into Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya and Ukraine...there would be no need for NATO.

No more trillions spent on enriching the MIC? How much money did Trump throw at the DoD?

No more WHO running roughshod over our liberty? When did WHO get any power over US citizens?

No more globalist Marxists seeking to force us to live energy free existences? Complete bullshit.

No more censorship of those whose ideas don't align with leftism? So other than two days of Twitter and the Laptop story...what else do you have?

No more armed bureaucrats persecuting those who are religious or anti-authoritarianism? Maybe those who are religious should refrain from threatening others.

No more queerism uber alles? Bullshit.

No more parents having their children taken away because they want them to wait until adulthood to transition? Bullshit.

No more mandates for vaccinations? So we are going to end the mandate to get the polio vaccine if you want to go to school?

No more forced into unreliable electric cars? Bullshit

No more annual rampant power grid failures? Where is that happening? Texas? Not here in Colorado.

No more steady procession of millions of third world peasants streaming across the border with an agenda of social disorder? Where have you seen that agenda?

No more rampant lawlessness as a result of the woke "criminal justice" system coddling criminals? And you were against prosecution of Jan 6 rioters...

No more handing over ever more of our earnings to pay for agendas the majority of us don't agree with? Like what? National Defense?

No more hectoring leftists endlessly pimping fake government economic stats? Ah, but the stats were good when Trump was in charge?

No more efforts to give foreign bureaucrats control over our standard of living? WTF? When did that happen? Was it foreigners who jacked up the price of oil?
No more suffocating regulatory expansionism? Link?
No more idiot transportation bureaucrats telling us our roads and planes and trains are "racist?" Link?
No more airheaded vice president telling us our every waking thought is confirmation of our irredeemable "racism?" Link?
No more attempted federal gun grabs? Link?
No more imbecilic Marxist teachers indoctrinating our children to hate us as the learn to hate themselves? Proof?

If you think you can, go for it. So far the only "ass" you have "kicked" is your own with your total innanity spewed here day after day after day...
The fact a jerk like you responds tells me I hit a nerve..No go back to your angry white man rants.I need the laughs

No more NATO globalist expansionism? Sweden and Finland joined NATO because Putin invaded Ukraine. If not for Russian military incursions into Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya and Ukraine...there would be no need for NATO.

No more trillions spent on enriching the MIC? How much money did Trump throw at the DoD?

No more WHO running roughshod over our liberty? When did WHO get any power over US citizens?

No more globalist Marxists seeking to force us to live energy free existences? Complete bullshit.

No more censorship of those whose ideas don't align with leftism? So other than two days of Twitter and the Laptop story...what else do you have?

No more armed bureaucrats persecuting those who are religious or anti-authoritarianism? Maybe those who are religious should refrain from threatening others.

No more parents having their children taken away because they want them to wait until adulthood to transition? Bullshit.

No more mandates for vaccinations? So we are going to end the mandate to get the polio vaccine if you want to go to school?

No more annual rampant power grid failures? Where is that happening? Texas? Not here in Colorado.

No more steady procession of millions of third world peasants streaming across the border with an agenda of social disorder? Where have you seen that agenda?

No more rampant lawlessness as a result of the woke "criminal justice" system coddling criminals? And you were against prosecution of Jan 6 rioters...

No more handing over ever more of our earnings to pay for agendas the majority of us don't agree with? Like what? National Defense?

No more hectoring leftists endlessly pimping fake government economic stats? Ah, but the stats were good when Trump was in charge?

No more efforts to give foreign bureaucrats control over our standard of living? WTF? When did that happen? Was it foreigners who jacked up the price of oil?
No more idiot transportation bureaucrats telling us our roads and planes and trains are "racist?" Link?
No more airheaded vice president telling us our every waking thought is confirmation of our irredeemable "racism?" Link?
No more imbecilic Marxist teachers indoctrinating our children to hate us as the learn to hate themselves? Proof?
Nice job. de-bunking this fools rants

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Obviously the way you have chosen to argue Biden has made things worse is by making shit up.

"No more war"...

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Present one? What were the casualties last month?
If Kim thinks the US would stay out of a war he would invade the South.
To what end? Such an invasion would be sure to draw in foreign intervention, by China if not by the U.S., while meanwhile with the U.S. out there would be few obstacles in the way of peaceful reunification.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
To what end? Such an invasion would be sure to draw in foreign intervention, by China if not by the U.S., while meanwhile with the U.S. out there would be few obstacles in the way of peaceful reunification.
You think China would intervene on South Korea's side?

Kim has destroyed the effort to peacefully reunify the country. The Kim family is not about to give up power and South Korea will not give up democracy in favor of a family kleptocracy.

EatTheRich

President
You think China would intervene on South Korea's side?

Kim has destroyed the effort to peacefully reunify the country. The Kim family is not about to give up power and South Korea will not give up democracy in favor of a family kleptocracy.
I think that’s certainly a possibility the N. Koreans need to consider. Both capitalist class warfare and the potential for a refugee crisis at the border are strong reasons for China to stab N. Korea in the back, especially if the U.S. is no longer in the picture and N. Korea can no longer be used as a cat’s paw for Chinese ambition.

S. Korea is nearly as hierarchical as N. Korea and a national all-party election administered under N. Korean auspices in the north followed by a power-sharing deal would leave Kim a fiefdom to work with and remove the chief military threat against his regime while satisfying the clamor for reunification in the south that threatens otherwise to topple the government and drawing the N. Korean clique into open counterrevolution.

Raoul_Luke

The fact a jerk like you responds tells me I hit a nerve..No go back to your angry white man rants.I need the laughs
LOL! Yeah, I really quake in fear of your toothless, slobbering, limp wristed threats...

Raoul_Luke

Hey, you got the @BackAlive "seal of approval" for that post. How does it feel to appeal to the imbecilic bozos in the cheap seats?