• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does Trump have any solutions?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No more war? And how will that happen?

No more NATO globalist expansionism? Sweden and Finland joined NATO because Putin invaded Ukraine. If not for Russian military incursions into Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Afghanistan, Georgia, Chechnya and Ukraine...there would be no need for NATO.

No more trillions spent on enriching the MIC? How much money did Trump throw at the DoD?

No more WHO running roughshod over our liberty? When did WHO get any power over US citizens?

No more globalist Marxists seeking to force us to live energy free existences? Complete bullshit.

No more censorship of those whose ideas don't align with leftism? So other than two days of Twitter and the Laptop story...what else do you have?

No more armed bureaucrats persecuting those who are religious or anti-authoritarianism? Maybe those who are religious should refrain from threatening others.

No more queerism uber alles? Bullshit.

No more parents having their children taken away because they want them to wait until adulthood to transition? Bullshit.

No more mandates for vaccinations? So we are going to end the mandate to get the polio vaccine if you want to go to school?

No more forced into unreliable electric cars? Bullshit

No more annual rampant power grid failures? Where is that happening? Texas? Not here in Colorado.

No more steady procession of millions of third world peasants streaming across the border with an agenda of social disorder? Where have you seen that agenda?

No more rampant lawlessness as a result of the woke "criminal justice" system coddling criminals? And you were against prosecution of Jan 6 rioters...

No more handing over ever more of our earnings to pay for agendas the majority of us don't agree with? Like what? National Defense?

No more hectoring leftists endlessly pimping fake government economic stats? Ah, but the stats were good when Trump was in charge?

No more efforts to give foreign bureaucrats control over our standard of living? WTF? When did that happen? Was it foreigners who jacked up the price of oil?
No more suffocating regulatory expansionism? Link?
No more idiot transportation bureaucrats telling us our roads and planes and trains are "racist?" Link?
No more airheaded vice president telling us our every waking thought is confirmation of our irredeemable "racism?" Link?
No more attempted federal gun grabs? Link?
No more imbecilic Marxist teachers indoctrinating our children to hate us as the learn to hate themselves? Proof?
You labeling them "bullsh*t" isn't a refutation. Everyone here knows I am perfectly capable of doing the research to provide the evidence for every one of my claims. Just as everyone also knows that you will simply pull your usual strategy. For instance, I provide numerous instances of Kamala Harris saying things wholly consistent with cultural marxist ideology regarding "implicit racism." You come back with "but where does she blatantly admit she is a (reverse racist) cultural marxist?" Same sh*t, different day. You win every argument because none of the dirt bags you idolize are stupid enough to stand up and say "yeah, I'm a dirt bag."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You labeling them "bullsh*t" isn't a refutation. Everyone here knows I am perfectly capable of doing the research to provide the evidence for every one of my claims. Just as everyone also knows that you will simply pull your usual strategy. For instance, I provide numerous instances of Kamala Harris saying things wholly consistent with cultural marxist ideology regarding "implicit racism." You come back with "but where does she blatantly admit she is a (reverse racist) cultural marxist?" Same sh*t, different day. You win every argument because none of the dirt bags you idolize are stupid enough to stand up and say "yeah, I'm a dirt bag."
So once again you posted a lie, claiming she said something she never said....quit making shit up.

I must have missed the part in this love letter to Civil Service where Trump states what you claim. This is nothing but a hit piece in a desperate attempt to crawl back the union vote that Biden and his party is now losing.

Our Government is bloated and corrupt, i would do 50k a day for the first month in departments across the board and I would not replace them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I must have missed the part in this love letter to Civil Service where Trump states what you claim. This is nothing but a hit piece in a desperate attempt to crawl back the union vote that Biden and his party is now losing.

Our Government is bloated and corrupt, i would do 50k a day for the first month in departments across the board and I would not replace them.
Trump's plan is to replace them to create his own deep state...welcome back to Tammany hall and patrnage jobs.

Trump's plan is to replace them to create his own deep state...welcome back to Tammany hall and patrnage jobs.
What is it that you think we have now?

We are 31 trillion in debt, there is NO reason to replace these people, fire them by the thousands. Start in the FBI and DOJ which is corrupt beyond measure.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What is it that you think we have now?

We are 31 trillion in debt, there is NO reason to replace these people, fire them by the thousands. Start in the FBI and DOJ which is corrupt beyond measure.
Trump is not talking about cutting headcount and didn't do it during his four years. He is talking about creating 50,000 patronage jobs. He tried to give political appointees civil service status to keep them in power before.

You have yet to show evidence of corruption in the FBI or DOJ. An email from an FBI agent saying he doesn't like Trump isn't corruption.

Trump broke the law. He did so in violation of the Impoundment Control Act and I provided the relevant passage to you in the past. That is the reason for impeachment #1. He violated the constitution when he incited a riot on January 6 and then refused to send help. That was the reason for impeachment #2. Now he has 91 criminal indictments in four cases and you think it is corrupt to actually bring him to trial.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So once again you posted a lie, claiming she said something she never said....quit making shit up.
Where did I ever say she SAID she was a cultural marxist race baiter? Of course no one expects she would. But her every utterance sure sounds like she is...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where did I ever say she SAID she was a cultural marxist race baiter? Of course no one expects she would. But her every utterance sure sounds like she is...
You wrote this:

No more airheaded vice president telling us our every waking thought is confirmation of our irredeemable "racism?"

How about a quote to support your claim?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Given everything we have learned about the FBI and Trump from 2016 on, for some to claim (assuming with straight smug lying face) that:

You have yet to show evidence of corruption in the FBI or DOJ. An email from an FBI agent saying he doesn't like Trump isn't corruption.

Lying to get FISA warrants, insurance policy, burying 1023 about Bidens bribe taking, lying about the laptop, getting 51 now disgraced people to lie about the laptop, leaning on social media to lie about the laptop, re-writing the interview report to destroy Gen. Michael Flynn, launching an entire investigation predicated on nothing but a story they made up............ and on and on it goes....

But like Pavlov's dog "no evidence"....... Goebbells could not be prouder

The Democrats even managed to impeach Trump for asking about a bribe Biden took, an impeachment that should be expunged from the Congressional record.

Lie more below.

Trump is not talking about cutting headcount and didn't do it during his four years. He is talking about creating 50,000 patronage jobs. He tried to give political appointees civil service status to keep them in power before.

Trump broke the law. He did so in violation of the Impoundment Control Act and I provided the relevant passage to you in the past. That is the reason for impeachment #1. He violated the constitution when he incited a riot on January 6 and then refused to send help. That was the reason for impeachment #2. Now he has 91 criminal indictments in four cases and you think it is corrupt to actually bring him to trial.
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

"NO EVIDENCE"...
the sad desperate cry of regime stooges everywhere.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Given everything we have learned about the FBI and Trump from 2016 on, for some to claim (assuming with straight smug lying face) that:

Lying to get FISA warrants, insurance policy, burying 1023 about Bidens bribe taking, lying about the laptop, getting 51 now disgraced people to lie about the laptop, leaning on social media to lie about the laptop, re-writing the interview report to destroy Gen. Michael Flynn, launching an entire investigation predicated on nothing but a story they made up............ and on and on it goes....

But like Pavlov's dog "no evidence"....... Goebbells could not be prouder

The Democrats even managed to impeach Trump for asking about a bribe Biden took, an impeachment that should be expunged from the Congressional record.

Lie more below.

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

"NO EVIDENCE"...
the sad desperate cry of regime stooges everywhere.
And still none.

Who in the FBI got 51 former intel professionals to sign that letter? What lie did they tell?

The fd1023 is worth what in court? How about zero.

The phone call to Zelensky doesn't mention a bribe. Trump's first impeachment was for his hold on aid in violation of the Impoundment Control Act.

Twitter put a warning on the laptop story for two days...and look at all the crimes and corrupt acts they've pinned on the Biden's from info on the laptop...zero.