• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Does Trump have any solutions?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Nowhere in that link is the quote you claim exists. As a matter of fact, the word racism doesn't exist there. Again...here was your accusation. "Every waking thought"...right?

No more airheaded vice president telling us our every waking thought is confirmation of our irredeemable "racism?"

In fact...you lied again, Raoul.
What, exactly, do you think "equal outcomes" means? It's Cultural Marxism, plain and simple. A school of thought that is the bedrock under the "implicit bias" bullsh*t that drives the reverse racism movement. White people are irredeemably racist and don't even know it because it is ingrained in their psyche. Again, I never said she was stupid enough to actually say "I hate white people." But that is the obvious conclusion. She is Al Sharpton in heels...

EatTheRich

President
What, exactly, do you think "equal outcomes" means? It's Cultural Marxism, plain and simple. A school of thought that is the bedrock under the "implicit bias" bullsh*t that drives the reverse racism movement. White people are irredeemably racist and don't even know it because it is ingrained in their psyche. Again, I never said she was stupid enough to actually say "I hate white people." But that is the obvious conclusion. She is Al Sharpton in heels...
Sharpton hates white people? “Equal outcomes” means tangible evidence of equal opportunity and is the inevitable result of equal opportunity. It’s “Marxist” only in the sense that only Marxism actually leads to equal opportunity (which also means that Harris, Sharpton, etc., are only giving it lip service while in practice serving the white-supremacist status quo).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
equal outcomes does not equal confirmation of our irredeemable "racism?"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sharpton hates white people? “Equal outcomes” means tangible evidence of equal opportunity and is the inevitable result of equal opportunity. It’s “Marxist” only in the sense that only Marxism actually leads to equal opportunity (which also means that Harris, Sharpton, etc., are only giving it lip service while in practice serving the white-supremacist status quo).
?
when education is FREE for all Americans from K-12
where is the problem?

ARE YOU BLACK?

EatTheRich

President
?
when education is FREE for all Americans from K-12
where is the problem?

ARE YOU BLACK?
1. You gorgot to specify “education is free for all Americans due to leftist class struggle”
2. If only equal educational opportunities were available.

No, I’m white.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Lets start at the bottom - is it communism? Is the party you support espousing a communist policy agenda?
No...it is not and no, they are not...by the way...I'm a registered independent.

This simply proves you don't know what communism is. It would be a shame if people had equal opportunities regardless of their race. Is that the same as "to each according to their needs, from each according to their ability"? Hell no.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. You gorgot to specify “education is free for all Americans due to leftist class struggle”
2. If only equal educational opportunities were available.

No, I’m white.
So who are the millions Joey is forgiving studen loans?

Raoul_Luke

No...it is not and no, they are not...by the way...I'm a registered independent.

This simply proves you don't know what communism is. It would be a shame if people had equal opportunities regardless of their race. Is that the same as "to each according to their needs, from each according to their ability"? Hell no.
She didn't say "equal opportunity" - she said "equal OUTCOMES!" "Equal outcomes" is, in fact, literally "to each according to their needs, from each according to their ability. Why did you think you could get away with that crass marxist rhetorical slight of hand???

middleview

President
Supporting Member
She didn't say "equal opportunity" - she said "equal OUTCOMES!" "Equal outcomes" is, in fact, literally "to each according to their needs, from each according to their ability. Why did you think you could get away with that crass marxist rhetorical slight of hand???
So all needs are equal?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I see the definition by my own standards, as do you. I see it as given equal ability and effort an equal end result, not one impacted by race, gender, religion or anything other than an objective evaluation of contribution.

Why did I think I could get away with a different opinion than yours?

Raoul_Luke

I see the definition by my own standards, as do you. I see it as given equal ability and effort an equal end result, not one impacted by race, gender, religion or anything other than an objective evaluation of contribution.

Why did I think I could get away with a different opinion than yours?
Yes, because (obviously) That is the "middle view..."

LOL!