• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DOJ Finally Describes Trump Supporting 1/6 Attacker as "terrorist"

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's complete bullshit! The vast majority of those were simply shaking hands at social gatherings. You keep conveniently forgetting that when the Obama people were put under oath each and every one of them said they really had no knowledge of any improprieties. That you continue to push these lies after all of them have been exposed is rather stunningly offensive to those of us who know the facts.
I gave you a link to a list of those contacts...you claim it was just handshakes....because you just don't care to know the truth.

I gave you a link to a list of those contacts...you claim it was just handshakes....because you just don't care to know the truth.
+1, looks like around 75% of JP MAGA arguments are made with the fingers in their ears and their eyes squinting hard.

Their lard, savior and whore for Vlad Putin killed 500,000 Americans lying about the lethality of a virus and they make golden statues of this traitor.

We need go go hard labeling their punk assess and make sure they never see dog catcher again.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Because that's what it was - or legitimate business meetings. The "truth" is you need more than just "meetings" to constitute predication for an investigation - of a dog catcher, let alone a POTUS!!!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
+1, looks like around 75% of JP MAGA arguments are made with the fingers in their ears and their eyes squinting hard.

Their lard, savior and whore for Vlad Putin killed 500,000 Americans lying about the lethality of a virus and they make golden statues of this traitor.

We need go go hard labeling their punk assess and make sure they never see dog catcher again.
Got any proof?

Of course you don't.

Conflatulations.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Because that's what it was - or legitimate business meetings. The "truth" is you need more than just "meetings" to constitute predication for an investigation - of a dog catcher, let alone a POTUS!!!
why were there meetings with Russian agents? What business was the Trump campaign doing with the Russian ambassador?

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/doj-finally-describes-trump-supporting-1-6-attacker-as-terrorist.143891/unread

Was it this guy?

1. U.S. seizes funds of John Earle Sullivan, Capitol riot ...
    May 22, 2021 · Mr. Sullivan has a history of attending BLM demonstrations and encouraging violence. In Provo, Utah, police charged him with threatening a woman driver and damaging her car during a …
Debunked crap again

Raoul_Luke

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What "Russian agents?" Name them and give me the proof that they are, in fact, "Russian agents."

You know how we know you are a hypocrite? Not a peep out of you about this:'

'Is the Biden Transition Team Already Violating the Logan Act? by Katie Pavlich (townhall.com)
Konstantin Kilimnik, Natalia Veselnitskaya. Carter Page met with the Russian deputy prime minister and the number two guy at a major Russian energy conglomerate and major crony of Putin's.

The accusation of a violation of the Logan Act isn't about a phone call saying "Congratulations on beating Trump". It was about conducting government business...like negotiating with a foreign government....especially one that is hostile to the US.

Raoul_Luke

Konstantin Kilimnik, Natalia Veselnitskaya. Carter Page met with the Russian deputy prime minister and the number two guy at a major Russian energy conglomerate and major crony of Putin's.

The accusation of a violation of the Logan Act isn't about a phone call saying "Congratulations on beating Trump". It was about conducting government business...like negotiating with a foreign government....especially one that is hostile to the US.
You named a Ukrainian and a Russian lawyer, without demonstrating that either was, in fact, an "agent" of the Kremlin. You are the one strutting around here demanding "proof" of Biden's corruption, despite a laptop full of incriminating evidence that belongs to his son, and then you turn around and make wholly unsubstantiated claims about not Trump himself, but people who are associated with him, as "proof" that there was predicate for investigating Trump. It is absurdly silly (and just more indication of your abject hypocrisy).

EatTheRich

President
You named a Ukrainian and a Russian lawyer, without demonstrating that either was, in fact, an "agent" of the Kremlin. You are the one strutting around here demanding "proof" of Biden's corruption, despite a laptop full of incriminating evidence that belongs to his son, and then you turn around and make wholly unsubstantiated claims about not Trump himself, but people who are associated with him, as "proof" that there was predicate for investigating Trump. It is absurdly silly (and just more indication of your abject hypocrisy).
Veselnitskaya was identified as a Kremlin agent when the Trump team decided to try to trade favors for her assistance. Trump was not being investigated until he made obvious and blatant attempts to obstruct the counterintelligence probe.

Raoul_Luke

Veselnitskaya was identified as a Kremlin agent when the Trump team decided to try to trade favors for her assistance. Trump was not being investigated until he made obvious and blatant attempts to obstruct the counterintelligence probe.
That is not how you become an "agent" of a foreign government. Again, you people have nothing whatsoever to work with here.