• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

DOJ's FISA report contradicts claims by Dems, media figures that surveillance rules were strictly observed

Have you read the FISA application? How about the IG report? Let me know when you've read those documents. Otherwise you are simply talking out of your ass...

By the way...I just read the FISA application and the only thing wrong is that Page didn't meet with Sechin, he met with Sechin's number 2 guy at Rosneft.
I have read the IG report. I am not even sure how to begin considering that your denial in the face of that report is... pathetic. Once again proving you have no idea how obtaining a FISA warrant works and what it means once it is granted. Perhaps you should stop claiming to have read the report and actually read it.

Page didn't meet with Sechin. The only place that alleges that they did meet is the Steele Dossier. The problem for you and the Obama denial crowd is that the DOJ lied to the court about that information being verified in order to obtain the warrant. In other words, the FISA court was lied to in regards to the FBI having verified that the meeting took place. They then went on to use articles planted by Christopher Steele to justify getting the warrants renewed.

To people who care about the rule of law that is egregious. Once granted they used that warrant to seize the communications of everyone Page had contact with, and according to reports based on what Durham is looking at, everyone they had contact with as well.

So much for that whole fruit of the poison tree thing, I mean if Obama's people did it it's OK apparently. :rolleyes:

Every single FISA warrant granted in regards to Carter Page was fraudulent. They used it to simply backdoor themselves into rival Parties presidential campaign. It is the Banana Republic 101.

The biggest political scandal in American HIstory, it's a shame that we do not have a real objective press in this country. If we did, the virus and this would be all they were talking about it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have read the IG report. I am not even sure how to begin considering that your denial in the face of that report is... pathetic. Once again proving you have no idea how obtaining a FISA warrant works and what it means once it is granted. Perhaps you should stop claiming to have read the report and actually read it.

Page didn't meet with Sechin. The only place that alleges that they did meet is the Steele Dossier. The problem for you and the Obama denial crowd is that the DOJ lied to the court about that information being verified in order to obtain the warrant. In other words, the FISA court was lied to in regards to the FBI having verified that the meeting took place. They then went on to use articles planted by Christopher Steele to justify getting the warrants renewed.

To people who care about the rule of law that is egregious. Once granted they used that warrant to seize the communications of everyone Page had contact with, and according to reports based on what Durham is looking at, everyone they had contact with as well.

So much for that whole fruit of the poison tree thing, I mean if Obama's people did it it's OK apparently. :rolleyes:

Every single FISA warrant granted in regards to Carter Page was fraudulent. They used it to simply backdoor themselves into rival Parties presidential campaign. It is the Banana Republic 101.

The biggest political scandal in American HIstory, it's a shame that we do not have a real objective press in this country. If we did, the virus and this would be all they were talking about it.
Even the IG report does not call the FISA applications fraudulent.

Even the IG report does not call the FISA applications fraudulent.
based upon the information known to the FBI in October 2016, the first application contained [] seven significant inaccuracies and omissions

FBI openly lying to a FISA Court, suppression of evidence, the manipulation of documents...

What is that other than a fraud?