• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Donald Trump was a victim of 'child abuse' at the hands of his father

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

This could explain his unnatural obsession with his daughter. It also could explain why Beavis and Butthead turned out like they did,

Poor little Barron Trump. I hope Melania keeps that Orange pervert away from the kid.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'd feel bad for little Donnie except that his family KNEW and could've stopped him from running for president.....or properly trashed him during the campaign. Damn them.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So The Donald identified with the aggressor Daddy Fred. Wonder if there was any physical punishment involved?

And then we have mom Melania smearing cream on Barron's body...probably to this day.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm more concerned about what kind of lube Donald is using on him every night.
Hey.. I'm pretty sure we've tried and tried..

i'm gonna count a slow ten...

you may want to revisit you paedo post and fix it.. or the terms of your departure will be extensive...

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

you may want to revisit you paedo post and fix it.. or the terms of your departure will be extensive...
You know I always aim to please.....

This could explain his unnatural obsession with his daughter. It also could explain why Beavis and Butthead turned out like they did,

Poor little Barron Trump. I hope Melania keeps that Orange pervert away from the kid.
So did JFK, evidently. His Dad Joe Kennedy had JFKs sister lobotomized because he couldn't make her "behave".

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
More from Trump's niece's book.

Donald Trump’s sister, a future federal judge, did his college homework for him
He paid a fellow student to take the SAT for him
His older sister isn’t a fan of Donald or his presidency
Diagnosing Donald Trump is impossible — especially in the White House
Dr Trump, a trained clinical psychologist, says her uncle does meet all nine criteria needed to be diagnosed as a narcissist. But she writes that his mental problems are far more complicated than mere narcissism.
“The fact is,” she explains, “Donald’s pathologies are so complex and his behaviors so often inexplicable that coming up with an accurate and comprehensive diagnosis would require a full battery of psychological and neuropsychological tests that he’ll never sit for.”
Mary Trump says a second term for her uncle ‘would be the end of American democracy’

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Why?
Never mind, I know.
You didn't like what he said about Trump.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why?
Never mind, I know.
You didn't like what he said about Trump.
No.
It is well known that talk of diddling children is frowned upon here.

Thank you for the worthless input.

Or was it that you were speaking in support of his deviant comment?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No.
It is well known that talk of diddling children is frowned upon here.

Thank you for the worthless input.

Or was it that you were speaking in support of his deviant comment?
Censorship?
Talk of child sexual abuse is not against the rules.
Talk of child abuse in Trump's background is not against the rules.
Talk of Trump having been sexually inappropriate with his daughter isn't against the rules. Speculating there may have been more isn't against the rules. Throwing In a little vulgarity isn't against the rules.
You just didn't like that kind of talk about Trump. Your reaction is personal and certainly not reason to ban someone.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Censorship?
Talk of Trump having been sexually inappropriate with his daughter isn't against the rules. Speculating there may have been more isn't against the rules.
You just didn't like that kind of talk about Trump. Your reaction is personal and certainly not cause to ban someone.

No. Talk of a child being lubed by his father is not welcome. So too any one else's child.

You point it out..it'll get the same treatment.

Stop covering for the vulgarity

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Censorship?
Talk of Trump having been sexually inappropriate with his daughter isn't against the rules. Speculating there may have been more isn't against the rules. Throwing In a little vulgarity isn't against the rules.
You just didn't like that kind of talk about Trump. Your reaction is personal and certainly not reason to ban someone.
So if someone post Obama sexually assaulted the two make believe daughters you would be down with that

Only libs lower than whale shit go after the Presidents young kids as you prove to do

write on

Senator

It's not only his niece.

His mother knew that he was a sociopath.

It's bad enough knowing what kind of despicable man he is, but what makes it worse is the millions of his cultists that continue to support him knowing that he has serious psychological problems.

"What Kind of Son Have I Created?"

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So if someone post Obama sexually assaulted the two make believe daughters you would be down with that

Only libs lower than whale shit go after the Presidents young kids as you prove to do
Didn't you just do the same in this exact post?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No. Talk of a child being lubed by his father is not welcome. So too any one else's child.

You point it out..it'll get the same treatment.

Stop covering for the vulgarity
Child sexual abuse is vulgar by definition.
You have to be 18 to post here. Vulgarity is adult.
Racist remarks are tolerated here. Censor that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Child sexual abuse is vulgar by definition.
You have to be 18 to post here. Vulgarity is adult.
Racist remarks are tolerated here. Censor that.
How about racist imagery? You removing your pickaninny supporting Felix the cat African American denigrating cartoon avatar today.....yes?

I await your elevated response.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The whole Trumpist contingent here has been starting multiple threads suggesting that Biden is a pederast since he was the apparent nominee.
I can't believe we're arguing a poster that places a man lubing up (to do his son) on the forum...

Is this for real?