• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Douchebag goes to jail.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Scammer and opportunist. Sounds familiar.
That’s because this describes ALL of them. Which are subject to justice is the only question. Sorry if I sound jaded. It’s just that they all suck. All of ‘em. Seriously, there’s little point in naming names at this point - and…the more connected ones aren’t subject to law.
I see posts about Elon Musk exposing this…a Special Prosecutor uncovering that…it’s all the same - a cliffhanger soap opera transfixing only the stupid who are unable to recognize a pattern (or too beholden to a party to ADMIT what they see and know).

** Yes, I’m lotsa fun at parties. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That’s because this describes ALL of them. Which are subject to justice is the only question. Sorry if I sound jaded. It’s just that they all suck. All of ‘em. Seriously, there’s little point in naming names at this point - and…the more connected ones aren’t subject to law.
I see posts about Elon Musk exposing this…a Special Prosecutor uncovering that…it’s all the same - a cliffhanger soap opera transfixing only the stupid who are unable to recognize a pattern (or too beholden to a party to ADMIT what they see and know).

Simple things for simple minds..

Ohh look....a bunny

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Soap
DAYS OF OUR LIVES

write on

Senator
Well.....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well.....

Trump as a democrat was Tight with Soros that wants to destroy America

9 Things You Need To Know About George Soros | The Daily Wire