• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Dr Ronny Jackson calls on Biden to take a cognitive test

reason10

Governor
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr-ronny-jackson-calls-on-biden-to-immediately-undergo-cognitive-test-to-assess-mental-impairment

Dr. Ronny Jackson calls on Biden to immediately undergo cognitive test to assess 'mental impairment'
Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities.
"We can't sit on this any longer," Jackson told "Hannity" Thursday night, citing Biden's "embarrassing" performance overseas this week with world leaders.
"He's not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now," Jackson added.

The freshman Texas congressman and 13 of his GOP colleagues sent a letter to Biden Thursday expressing "concern" with his cognitive state and cited several examples of potential memory lapses, including apparently forgetting the name of his Defense Secretary, telling an Amtrak story with a timeline that didn't add up and seemingly blanking on the often-quoted first line of the Declaration of Independence.

Here's the letter:

1624019825617.png

See, THIS is what happens when you allow voter fraud, just because a president tweeted and hurt your widdow feelings.

I was thinking that the incoming 2022 Republican majority in Congress would just 25th Amendment this senile old Edited and Kamala Harris would take over.
She would GUARANTEE an increase in the Republican Majority in the 2024 race and GUARANTEE Trump's THIRD landslide victory. She is the unexploded grenade that just keeps on paying off.

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr-ronny-jackson-calls-on-biden-to-immediately-undergo-cognitive-test-to-assess-mental-impairment

Dr. Ronny Jackson calls on Biden to immediately undergo cognitive test to assess 'mental impairment'
Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities.
"We can't sit on this any longer," Jackson told "Hannity" Thursday night, citing Biden's "embarrassing" performance overseas this week with world leaders.
"He's not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now," Jackson added.

The freshman Texas congressman and 13 of his GOP colleagues sent a letter to Biden Thursday expressing "concern" with his cognitive state and cited several examples of potential memory lapses, including apparently forgetting the name of his Defense Secretary, telling an Amtrak story with a timeline that didn't add up and seemingly blanking on the often-quoted first line of the Declaration of Independence.

Here's the letter:

View attachment 63597

See, THIS is what happens when you allow voter fraud, just because a president tweeted and hurt your widdow feelings.

I was thinking that the incoming 2022 Republican majority in Congress would just 25th Amendment this senile old Nazi and Kamala Harris would take over.
She would GUARANTEE an increase in the Republican Majority in the 2024 race and GUARANTEE Trump's THIRD landslide victory. She is the unexploded grenade that just keeps on paying off.
The American people did judge Biden's ability to run the country and 80 million of us decided he'd be better than Trump.

Meanwhile, a letter like this, made public, is damaging to the nation. It sends a message to our allies and enemies...as did Trump's frequent efforts to make Putin and Kim Jong Un look better to the world.

Did these republicans ask Trump about how crazy it was to say that the British had airports during the revolutionary war? The number if idiotic statements from Trump are legendary....windmills cause cancer, Marilyn Lockheed and Tim Apple came to meet him at the White House, water saver toilets take ten flushes, Spain used satellites to hack our election.

reason10

Governor
Obviously you can't comment on this without thread drift. So I'll just have to put you and your LIES in your place.

The American people did judge Biden's ability to run the country and 80 million of us decided he'd be better than Trump.

No they didn't. Joe was elected by copy machines, dead voters and illegal aliens.

Meanwhile, a letter like this, made public, is damaging to the nation. It sends a message to our allies and enemies...as did Trump's frequent efforts to make Putin and Kim Jong Un look better to the world.

That is a lie and you know it is a lie.

Did these republicans ask Trump about how crazy it was to say that the British had airports during the revolutionary war? The number if idiotic statements from Trump are legendary....windmills cause cancer, Marilyn Lockheed and Tim Apple came to meet him at the White House, water saver toilets take ten flushes, Spain used satellites to hack our election.

Trump never said any of that.
Seriously, CNN is not a reliable source. You need to educate yourself on reality.

1624025322737.png

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obviously you can't comment on this without thread drift. So I'll just have to put you and your LIES in your place.

No they didn't. Joe Biden was elected by copy machines, dead voters and illegal aliens.

Seriously, CNN is not a reliable source. You need to educate yourself on reality.
1. I've already destroyed your bullshit about copy machines by pointing out the actual process of counting ballots. Your suggestion is ridiculous. The allegation of dead voters in Georgia...which Trump made in his phone call to the GA SoS...was proven to be a lie. Georgia found two voters who had died.

2. Trump told us he and Kim Jong Un fell in love. He said that Kim didn't know about Otto Warmbier being murdered by the NK prison guards. Trump said Putin was more believable than his own appointees heading up the intelligence agencies. When told Putin had killed reporters and political appointees...Trump said "The US is just as bad".
Pull you head out of Trump's ass...the lack of oxygen is affecting your ability to think.

3. I've already posted YouTube clips of Trump saying those things. Why lie?

British airports and Ft.McHenry...

Otto Warmbier

On Putin

UPNYA2

Mayor

"The American people did judge Biden's ability to run the country and 80 million of us decided he'd be better than Trump. "

There were, and are, enough ignorant, hate filled people on the left in America these days they would have fought to elect Jeffrey fukin' Dahmer and claim it was because he was "better than Trump".

Weak.

"Meanwhile, a letter like this, made public, is damaging to the nation. It sends a message to our allies and enemies..."

Noooo…..

Allowing Biden to speak or be seen in public is what is damaging to the nation.

"Did these republicans ask Trump about how crazy it was to say that the British had airports during the revolutionary war? The number if idiotic statements from Trump are legendary....windmills cause cancer, Marilyn Lockheed and Tim Apple came to meet him at the White House, water saver toilets take ten flushes, Spain used satellites to hack our election."

Did all of you dems/libs? Why yes, you did indeed. And continue to do so to this day as we all see right here by you.

Yet when it comes to our current President........ Crickets. Not a peep?

Why might THAT be you reckon? You KNOW what I think, I would dearly love to know what you think if it isn't too much to ask of course.

reason10

Governor

1. I've already destroyed your bullshit about copy machines by pointing out the actual process of counting ballots. Your suggestion is ridiculous. The allegation of dead voters in Georgia...which Trump made in his phone call to the GA SoS...was proven to be a lie. Georgia found two voters who had died.

Your opinion only. And NOT backed up with any facts.

2. Trump told us he and Kim Jong Un fell in love. He said that Kim didn't know about Otto Warmbier being murdered by the NK prison guards. Trump said Putin was more believable than his own appointees heading up the intelligence agencies. When told Putin had killed reporters and political appointees...Trump said "The US is just as bad".
Pull you head out of Trump's ass...the lack of oxygen is affecting your ability to think.

I'm not the LIAR here. You are.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Here's the letter:

View attachment 63597

I was thinking that the incoming 2022 Republican majority in Congress would just 25th Amendment this senile old Nazi and Kamala Harris would take over.
You people are a HOOT!

Shameless!

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Your opinion only. And NOT backed up with any facts.

I'm not the LIAR here. You are.
I told you what the process is as ballots are received by the center where they are counted. I've attempted to make you aware that ballots produced by a copy machine would not have appropriate matching serial numbers on an envelope to those recorded for having been mailed to voters.

The envelopes are kept, as are the ballots. The count of envelopes must match the number of ballots.

In person ballots are validated at the polling place. A voter must be recorded in the poll book and must sign their name in the poll book next to the line where their name is. The count of names in the poll book must match the number of ballots collected at that polling place.

You tell me a possible scenario where ballots are copied and somehow delivered to be tabulated which magically then matches the number of envelopes or the number of names in the poll book. If you have evidence of this, why didn't the Trump legal team introduce that evidence in one single one of the more than 60 lawsuits?

I posted video of Trump making the comments and you call me a liar for doing so...

You are Bizarre.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Here's the letter:

View attachment 63597

Hey did you see where your false god admitted he lost to Hannity

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

How come there are 80 million of you, and 64 million of you voted for a lady and 69 voted for a black man, yet 81,009, 468 voted for a cognitively deficient white man?

Answer:

A. You cheated

B. Racism and sexism.

C. All of the above.

The statistics show that at least one of these are correct.

reason10

Governor
I told you what the process is as ballots are received by the center where they are counted. I've attempted to make you aware that ballots produced by a copy machine would not have appropriate matching serial numbers on an envelope to those recorded for having been mailed to voters.

The envelopes are kept, as are the ballots. The count of envelopes must match the number of ballots.

In person ballots are validated at the polling place. A voter must be recorded in the poll book and must sign their name in the poll book next to the line where their name is. The count of names in the poll book must match the number of ballots collected at that polling place.

You tell me a possible scenario where ballots are copied and somehow delivered to be tabulated which magically then matches the number of envelopes or the number of names in the poll book. If you have evidence of this, why didn't the Trump legal team introduce that evidence in one single one of the more than 60 lawsuits?

I posted video of Trump making the comments and you call me a liar for doing so...

You are Bizarre.
Everything in that post is a lie. And it is also thread drift. This thread is not about the stolen election.
(You people get so pussied out just because I DARE to disagree with you on this)

This thread is about a physician demanding that the Joe take a cognitive test, (something the DemoEdited party should have done before allowing him into a primary).

Your thread drift is pathetic.

You wonder why everybody says liberals are such morons.

t

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
How come there are 80 million of you, and 64 million of you voted for a lady and 69 voted for a black man, yet 81,009, 468 voted for a cognitively deficient white man?

Answer:

A. You cheated

B. Racism and sexism.

C. All of the above.

The statistics show that at least one of these are correct.
The people here are freaking out, every time we challenge this stolen election. What a bunch of punks!

Drumcollie

You people are a HOOT!

Shameless!

;-)
So you think that sexual assault claims should prevent you from doing your job?

Kamala Harris believed Joe Biden’s accusers — until she didn’t
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Biden sexual assault victims&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=biden sexual assault victims&sc=0-28&sk=&cvid=D542EF18187B4A34A01367827F24C37C#

Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Biden+sexual+assault+victims&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=biden+sexual+assault+victims&sc=0-28&sk=&cvid=D542EF18187B4A34A01367827F24C37C&first=11&FORM=PERE#

Joe Biden’s inappropriate touching: the complete list of ...
In the same article, Karasek, one of 51 sexual assault victims who appeared with Lady Gaga onstage at the Oscars, said that she met Biden after the ceremony and told him the story of a college ...

8 Women Have Accused Joe Biden Of Sexual Misconduct ...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8-women-have

Kenny Webster's Pursuit of Happiness#MeToo: Biden Now Has 10 Sexual Misconduct Allegations
#MeToo: Biden Now Has 10 Sexual Misconduct Allegations | KPRC AM 950 | Kenny Webster's Pursuit of Happiness (iheart.com)

Or do you have a second face?

Shameless, huh?

Cuz if he Jackson did do this you might be right, but what you do to Biden about his sexual assaults is what you do to Jackson.

Play on!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The people here are freaking out, every time we challenge this stolen election. What a bunch of punks!
You freak out when asked for evidence. Over 60 lawsuits have been thrown out of courts all across the country...including the supreme court. Your challenges amount to "because I said so" and nothing more.

1. Trump's attorney general stated publicly that he's seen no evidence of election fraud.
2. Trump's head of cyber security stated there was no evidence of hacking election systems...and was fired by Trump for disagreeing with him.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann wrote in his order that Trump had asked the court to disenfranchise almost 7 million voters.

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann wrote, so much that the court would have no option but to stop the certification even though it would impact so many people. “That has not happened.”

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you think that sexual assault claims should prevent you from doing your job?

Kamala Harris believed Joe Biden’s accusers — until she didn’t
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Biden sexual assault victims&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=biden sexual assault victims&sc=0-28&sk=&cvid=D542EF18187B4A34A01367827F24C37C#

Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Senate Aide In ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=Biden+sexual+assault+victims&qs=n&sp=-1&pq=biden+sexual+assault+victims&sc=0-28&sk=&cvid=D542EF18187B4A34A01367827F24C37C&first=11&FORM=PERE#

Joe Biden’s inappropriate touching: the complete list of ...
In the same article, Karasek, one of 51 sexual assault victims who appeared with Lady Gaga onstage at the Oscars, said that she met Biden after the ceremony and told him the story of a college ...

8 Women Have Accused Joe Biden Of Sexual Misconduct ...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8-women-have

Kenny Webster's Pursuit of Happiness#MeToo: Biden Now Has 10 Sexual Misconduct Allegations
#MeToo: Biden Now Has 10 Sexual Misconduct Allegations | KPRC AM 950 | Kenny Webster's Pursuit of Happiness (iheart.com)

Or do you have a second face?

Shameless, huh?

Cuz if he Jackson did do this you might be right, but what you do to Biden about his sexual assaults is what you do to Jackson.

Play on!
There is one person who accused Biden of assault...Her story has fallen apart. The story changed a number of times, she can't remember when or where the assault happened. After a while it became very difficult to give her the benefit of the doubt.

reason10

Governor
You freak out when asked for evidence. Over 60 lawsuits have been thrown out of courts all across the country...including the supreme court. Your challenges amount to "because I said so" and nothing more.

1. Trump's attorney general stated publicly that he's seen no evidence of election fraud.
2. Trump's head of cyber security stated there was no evidence of hacking election systems...and was fired by Trump for disagreeing with him.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann wrote in his order that Trump had asked the court to disenfranchise almost 7 million voters.

“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Brann wrote, so much that the court would have no option but to stop the certification even though it would impact so many people. “That has not happened.”

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

All LIES all BULLSHIT. And totally irrelevant to the subject of the thread.

It's about a doctor wanting Joe to take a cognitive test.

You really are pathetic .

Drumcollie

There is one person who accused Biden of assault...Her story has fallen apart. The story changed a number of times, she can't remember when or where the assault happened. After a while it became very difficult to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Wrong. The number is 10.

#1. Tara Reade
#2. Lucy Flores
#3. Amy Lappos
#4. Vail Kohnert-Yount
#5. Caitlyn Caruso
#6. D.J. Hill
#7. Sofie Karasek
#8. Ally Coll
#9. Senate Staffers
#10. Female Secret Service Agents

This does make you now an accessory to the cover up though. How do you plead? Guilty or even more guilty?

Colorforms

Senator

No they didn't. Joe Biden was elected by copy machines, dead voters and illegal aliens.

View attachment 63600
Have you guys noticed that, all of a sudden, any criticism of the president is dangerous and damaging to the nation?

I just find that funny after 4 years of democrats literally making dirt up on the president, and holding impeachment hearings over literally nothing.