• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Duck duck goose . . . Taking potshots at the duckworth trial balloon

First of all, let me state for the record that I support the principle of presidential candidates using leaks and trial balloons to obtain free crowdsource vetting of potential running mates.

Especially if the nominee and his handlers are too inept or lazy to do the job themselves.

Are we ready to kneecap VEEP candidate #3 then? (Pun alert. And more offensive word plays might follow. So be forewarned. But that's okay, because she's not black-ish, right?)

First things first. Lieutenant "Tam" has a degree from (bongo drum flourish) . . . an online, for profit university. Yup, a Ph - effing- Dee in " human services". Yeah, I have no idea what that means either. If someone interviewed for a job in my hotel kitchen claiming a PhD in that, I'd immediately give them a practical knowledge test. You know, things like "how do you boil water? and "do you need to refrigerate peanut butter after opening the jar?" (You don't)

Moving right along, Tammy neither drafted nor principally sponsored any actual legislation. As in zero. But give her a break. She's only been a senator for 3 years, and most of the time congress is either in recess, on vacation, corona working from their penthouses via zoom, or fundraising for their reelection. Hey, i believe " that which governs least, governs best", so I'm good with not writing many new laws. Fewer nasty surprises after they're passed at midnight.

What political positions are near and dear to Tammy's purple heart then? She thinks that America- since 2001- has spent far too much on foreign aid. Me too! Hope she voted against any appropriations since she rolled to her senate victory in the 2016 election. Otherwise she might not have a leg to stand on if accused of hypocrisy. (I warned you this was going to get ugly).

But what about the actual impoverished people struggling in shithole counties? Senator Duckworth favors granting 100,000 Syrians immediate entry to the USA. Possibly because nice places like Sweden and German have had their fill.. . .?

Are you worried about the environment? Senator Duckworth affixed her signature to a draconian carbon tax bill drafted by the left, so I'm sure that could make a big difference for the planet, if signed into law by presumptive president Biden.

Last but not least, senator Ducks SPECIFICALLY singles out "Chicago" (her own base) as inspiring her passion for gun control. Chicago. Her own effing constituents. Take THAT, black America. Most anti gun activists prefer to point to some mentally disturbed white high school nerd toting his momma's or daddy's AR15. Tammy puts street gangs and thug life wannabes in her cross hairs. Bravo! (Full disclosure: ASOT favors training, testing, licensing, and insuring guns a manner similar to automobiles).

If you're secular like me, you might try to find a ray of sunshine in Tammy's religious views. But she simply refuses to answer the question, in any way. Leavimg open the dueling risks either that she worships some deity americans will find off putting (Rehoboam??? Who's that?). Or that she'll take a page from the Hillary and Trump playbook, and claim to be some faith she's not, for political expediency. Crock of ages . . .

Who knew finding a woman running mate with actual qualifications was going to be so hard? Well, after all, these ARE democrats we're talking about here. If Trump wants to play this game, he at least has Nikki Haley and Condi Rice to choose from.

With Biden statistically unlikely to live through a full 4 year term in office (according to actuarial tables based on his age, gender, etc). the selection of a runnimg mate has never been more fraught with risk for our country. I have little confidence that waking up one morning and reading a headline about "president Duckworth" would have a better outcome for us than LBJ or Jerry Ford.

Biden - hope your handlers will read this to you. But then, if they were worth their pay, we wouldn't need a 500 word PJ exegesis on the risks of running mates like Tammy, Elizabeth, Michelle, and Susan, would we?

You were in the freakin senate for 35 years, Joe !! Think, man, think! You must have met someone who is more qualified than senator Tammy!

Last edited:
First of all, let me state for the record that I support the principle of presidential candidates using leaks and trial balloons to obtain free crowdsource vetting of potential running mates.

Especially if the nominee and his handlers are too inept or lazy to do the job themselves.

Are we ready to kneecap VEEP candidate #3 then? (Pun alert. And more offensive word plays might follow. So be forewarned. But that's okay, because she's not black-ish, right?)

First things first. Lieutenant "Tam" has a degree from (bongo drum flourish) . . . an online, for profit university. Yup, a Ph - effing- Dee in " human services". Yeah, I have no idea what that means either. If someone interviewed for a job in my hotel kitchen claiming a PhD in that, I'd immediately give them a practical knowledge test. You know, things like "how do you boil water? and "do you need to refrigerate peanut butter after opening the jar?" (You don't)

Moving right along, Tammy neither drafted nor principally sponsored any actual legislation. As in zero. But give her a break. She's only been a senator for 3 years, and most of the time congress is either in recess, on vacation, corona working from their penthouses via zoom, or fundraising for their reelection. Hey, i believe " that which governs least, governs best", so I'm good with not writing many new laws. Fewer nasty surprises after they're passed at midnight.

What political positions are near and dear to Tammy's purple heart then? She thinks that America- since 2001- has spent far too much on foreign aid. Me too! Hope she voted against any appropriations since she rolled to her senate victory in the 2016 election. Otherwise she might not have a leg to stand on if accused of hypocrisy. (I warned you this was going to get ugly).

But what about the actual impoverished people struggling in shithole counties? Senator Duckworth favors granting 100,000 Syrians immediate entry to the USA. Possibly because nice places like Sweden and German have had their fill.. . .?

Are you worried about the environment? Senator Duckworth affixed her signature to a draconian carbon tax bill drafted by the left, so I'm sure that could make a big difference for the planet, if signed into law by presumptive president Biden.

Last but not least, senator Ducks SPECIFICALLY singles out "Chicago" (her own base) as inspiring her passion for gun control. Chicago. Her own effing constituents. Take THAT, black America. Most anti gun activists prefer to point to some mentally disturbed white high school nerd toting his momma's or daddy's AR15. Tammy puts street gangs and thug life wannabes in her cross hairs. Bravo! (Full disclosure: ASOT favors training, testing, licensing, and insuring guns a manner similar to automobiles).

If you're secular like me, you might try to find a ray of sunshine in Tammy's religious views. But she simply refuses to answer the question, in any way. Leavimg open the dueling risks either that she worships some deity americans will find off putting (Rehoboam??? Who's that?). Or that she'll take a page from the Hillary and Trump playbook, and claim to be some faith she's not, for political expediency. Crock of ages . . .

Who knew finding a woman running mate with actual qualifications was going to be so hard? Well, after all, these ARE democrats we're talking about here. If Trump wants to play this game, he at least has Nikki Haley and Condi Rice to choose from.

With Biden statistically unlikely to live through a full 4 year term in office (according to actuarial tables based on his age, gender, etc). the selection of a runnimg mate has never been more fraught with risk for our country. I have little confidence that waking up one morning and reading a headline about "president Duckworth" would have a better outcome for us than LBJ or Jerry Ford.

Biden - hope your handlers will read this to you. But then, if they were worth their pay, we wouldn't need a 500 word PJ exegesis on the risks of running mates like Tammy, Elizabeth, Michelle, and Susan, would we?

You were in the freakin senate for 35 years, Joe !! Think, man, think! You must have met someone who is more qualified than senator Tammy!
She was gravely injured in Iraq co-piloting a helicopter at the rank of Captain. Smacks of AA and EEOC stuff projected into the military. She was promoted to Major while convalescing and then was out as a Lieutenant Colonel. Two ranks after significant injury like that smacks of number crunching for the military quotas.

I appreciate her service but bear in mind I don't see elected officials as serving.

ASOT, I don't like your position on the gun control. I think it is a very bad idea that the last few weeks has clearly shown.

She was gravely injured in Iraq co-piloting a helicopter at the rank of Captain. Smacks of AA and EEOC stuff projected into the military. She was promoted to Major while convalescing and then was out as a Lieutenant Colonel. Two ranks after significant injury like that smacks of number crunching for the military quotas.

I appreciate her service but bear in mind I don't see elected officials as serving.

ASOT, I don't like your position on the gun control. I think it is a very bad idea that the last few weeks has clearly shown.
I'm not sure what events over the past few weeks suggest that better training, licensing, and insurance would be a bad idea.

Imagine our nation without drivers ed,.t
If he wants to win? Kamala Harris.
Kamala apparently still has the pole position. Those rooting for stacey abrams are either on drugs or trying help trump on election day. There's always at least one vice presidential debate. Pence would likely expose abrams as a blithering moronic anti semite.

I'm not sure what events over the past few weeks suggest that better training, licensing, and insurance would be a bad idea.

Imagine our nation without drivers ed,.t

Kamala apparently still has the pole position. Those rooting for stacey abrams are either on drugs or trying help trump on election day. There's always at least one vice presidential debate. Pence would likely expose abrams as a blithering moronic anti semite.
So you'd vote for Biden/Kamala ticket?

So you'd vote for Biden/Kamala ticket?
I dont expect biden to complete a 4 year term. Kamala is a less than ideal running mate, but preferable to Warren or sanders. I voted for Marco Rubio (write in) in 2016, and expect t o write in again in 2020. I live in Delaware, which is dark blue. My vote doesn't matter - the state's 3 electors will be bound to the democrat ticket.

My theory is that if we keep voting for BS candidates, the major parties will keep running them in the next cycle. I've earned the right to vote my conscience. This year it will probably be Nikki Haley.

I dont expect biden to complete a 4 year term. Kamala is a less than ideal running mate, but preferable to Warren or sanders.
I have no problems with Kamala, even though she is no Stacey Abrams.
I voted for Marco Rubio (write in) in 2016, and expect t o write in again in 2020. I live in Delaware, which is dark blue. My vote doesn't matter - the state's 3 electors will be bound to the democrat ticket.

My theory is that if we keep voting for BS candidates, the major parties will keep running them in the next cycle. I've earned the right to vote my conscience. This year it will probably be Nikki Haley.
Voters who treat the democratic process as a joke are why we ended up Trump.

FakeName

Governor

Just curious. Why would a person with any college degree, any college degree, apply for a job in a hotel kitchen?