• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

Jack4freedom

Governor
How so? What was “suspect” about the information? This recent report backs up the fact that all three acted Improperly and there was reason for their dismissals. By the way, I will be sure to remember your stance about “political Hack jobs” and “any investigation is only as good as the source of its information. I am sure That will come in handy…lol.
“This recent report” has produced no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by McCabe, Strzok or Comey. Just inuendo, slander and political bias by the writer. He never even tried to make any official allegations against ANY of them. When he did insist on charging someone, he got laughed out of court 12-0 by the jury after 1/2 hour of deliberation. When reading that report, consider the FACT that the writer was a hired political hack and a major failure, at that. Remember this TB. if a prosecutor really has no evidence of a crime after 4 years and no successful prosecutions, that’s a big indication that there was no crimes committed.

Below is a loathsome diatribe of complete bullshit to justify how corrupt the FBI is.

1. Actual evidence of a crime? There was ample circumstantial evidence, including over 100 contacts with Russian officials or people linked to Putin.
2. Flynn was paid to fly to Russia to sit next to Putin at a dinner.
3. Cater Page flew to Moscow and met with the Deputy Prime Minister.
4. Russia was implicated in hacks of the DNC email servers as well as election systems around the country.
5. Paul Manafort handed internal polling data to a Russian agent.
6. Numerous fake accounts on Twitter and Facebook used by Russian disinformation agents to promote pro-Trump stories.

Right...so why investigate? Notice that there have been no convictions of anyone involved in the FBI investigation and his report does not suggest any other indictments.

Durham had four years and this is all he can do....tell the FBI they shouldn't have investigated.

Did you want some ketchup with that burger?

TBLee

Governor
“This recent report” has produced no evidence of criminal wrongdoing by McCabe, Strzok or Comey. Just inuendo, slander and political bias by the writer. He never even tried to make any official allegations against ANY of them. When he did insist on charging someone, he got laughed out of court 12-0 by the jury after 1/2 hour of deliberation. When reading that report, consider the FACT that the writer was a hired political hack and a major failure, at that. Remember this TB. if a prosecutor really has no evidence of a crime after 4 years and no successful prosecutions, that’s a big indication that there was no crimes committed.
I never mentioned “criminal“ wrongdoing. All three were fired, not prosecuted. They failed the Country with their unprofessional behavior and lost their jobs. Thankfully.
Just because you do not like the results of this report by Durham, does not make his conclusions inaccurate.
Our FBI has been a mess for years, and still is. Time for change.

Your “investigations” regarding Strzok, McCabe and Comey were no doubt conducted by use of suspect information. Those were all definitely political hatchet jobs. Any investigation is only as good as the source of it‘s information.
Another load of pathetic lying crap to once again with all their tiny little wisdom to make how f-ing corrupt the FBI has become, OK....

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
By the way….I have NO clue what MV said. He is top on my ignore list,, He is not worthy of my time.
Do me a favor...do a Cut and Paste of my post in response to her...force her to deal with the facts...

1. Actual evidence of a crime? There was ample circumstantial evidence, including over 100 contacts with Russian officials or people linked to Putin.
4. Russia was implicated in hacks of the DNC email servers as well as election systems around the country.
6. Numerous fake accounts on Twitter and Facebook used by Russian disinformation agents to promote pro-Trump stories.

Right...so why investigate? Notice that there have been no convictions of anyone involved in the FBI investigation and his report does not suggest any other indictments.

Durham had four years and this is all he can do....tell the FBI they shouldn't have investigated.

Very interesting. Bottom line, the FBI was biased. A line that should have never been crossed.

“In his new 306-page report, Durham concluded that U.S. intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any “actual evidence” of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia prior to launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Trump’s Democratic rival Hillary Clinton”

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-durham/us-special-counsel-faults-fbis-handling-of-2016-trump-russia-probe-idUSKBN2X61LN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
It's all true, from lying to spy on Trump's campaign to re-writing General Flynn's interview report to destroy his life.

The people who have repeatedly assured everyone that the 2020 election was the most secure in history, basically through the FBI launched a COUP to undermine the 2016 election. Two of the biggest regime stooges are already filling your thread with a bunch of debunked horseshit to justify how corrupt the DNC, Media, FBI and DOJ are.

What should piss anyone who actually cares about the Constitution off, is that the scum sucking shit bags, got away with all of it. The damage all of this has done, from Russian Collusion, Russian Disinformation, the raid on Trumps home, the political persecution of the people on J6...... will never be repaired.

It's a joke to them, If Bush and McCain did this to Obama you can bet your ass the whiny bitching regime stooges on this board would be screaming bloody murder about it.....for once they would have a point.

The FBI is hopelessly is corrupt it needs to be reformed, if it cannot be reformed it should be disbanded. They chose the last president for us, they undermined the last duly elected one in 2016, they currently run the errands for Joe Biden, from killing an investigation into his Son's laptop, to covering up an alleged pay to play scheme while Biden was VP, the complete inaction on the Biden family bushiness to sending the FBI to recover his daughters diary ........ and on and on and on it goes.

The other day they arrested Santos perfectly timed with a news conference on just how f-ing corrupt the Biden's are........

With all this in place, with no house cleaning at the FBI or the Administrative State the keeps allowing this, Everything Durham lays out in his report is true and they got away with all of it.... it does not matter who you run for President in 2024......it won't be Biden but it will be some other moron the FBI and the rest of the Administrative State approves of.

You don't have to like Trump to hate what they did and are doing to him and the country.

Last edited:

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Very interesting. Bottom line, the FBI was biased. A line that should have never been crossed.

“In his new 306-page report, Durham concluded that U.S. intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any “actual evidence” of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia prior to launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Trump’s Democratic rival Hillary Clinton”

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-durham/us-special-counsel-faults-fbis-handling-of-2016-trump-russia-probe-idUSKBN2X61LN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
No wonder they want to pack the SCOTUS, make DC a state, make Puerto Rico a state, and do everything under their power to keep Republicans from ever holding the White House and Congress again. They knew the cheating and slime their party perpetrated on the American people.

I only hope when Republicans do hold the White House and Congress, they go into full retaliation mode. I hope they revisit these same actions on Democrats 10 fold.

All the lefties on this thread defending all of this would have been flipping their shit and calling for rioting in the streets if this exact same scenario would have happened to a Democrat due the the actions and orders of Trump.

Just goes to show you the slimey, diengenous, zero integrity, pieces of shit they really are...if anyone had any doubt before this.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Another load of pathetic lying crap to once again with all their tiny little wisdom to make how f-ing corrupt the FBI has become, OK....
I believe the DOJ was filthy with corruption under Barr who really weaponized the department the whole time he was there. Never before have I seen a U.S. Attorney General actually kneecap his own prosecutors on behalf of convicted criminals as with Michael Flynn and Roger Stone. Barr did that.

Remember when Mueller finished his report and Barr took it and withheld the real report for a couple months and released a total bullshit revised edition after which Trump and all of his laughing hyenas claimed total vindication for Donny and his campaign. Remember tat? I do….lol….

Even after Barr ordered Mueller to stop the investigation short, Mueller and his prosecutors got dozens of felony convictions against several Trump campaign officials, his National Security Chief who was fired, then pled guilty to felony charges along with close Trump advisor and confidant Roger Stone. Remember that Sicky?

Then Barr at Trump‘s behest hired a special prosecutor Durham and gave him the full authority and unlimited resources of the DOJ and the FBI to investigate the crimes of the Mueller investigation.

Then , Barr and Trump were voted out of office and AG Garland was nominated and confirmed by the US Senate. Notice that Garland dod NOT interfere with Durham’s investigation as Barr did with Mueller. He let Durham go on and on until over halfway through he first term as AG of the US.

Then, when Durham finally turned in his report, Garland didn’t delay the release and add his own bullshit spin on it like Barr did. ..Nor did Garland kneecap Durham or cut his investigation short like Barr did to Mueller. Notice that? We all do.

And what did Durham’s 4 year turd hunt turn up? SQUAT…A guilty plea to a low misdemeanor netting a $500 fine and 6 months probation and 2 weak cases that he lost bad. You are right. The DOJ was severely compromised and weaponized by Trump and Barr and millions in FBI resources were pissed away on Durham’s poilitically motivated turd hunt for over 4 years. Luckily for America, we now have a DOJ which is run by an ethical professional like Garland who is the exact opposite of the previous scum that ran that office.

Garland’s DOJ s now in the process of investigating, indicting and convicting the scum that attacked our Democracy in 2021. Hundreds are already in jail for assault, and other crimes up to insurrection against the US and there is plenty more to come. Barr/Durham…..Pathetic, traitorous LOSERS. Garland, Wray and todays DOJ….Champions of American Justice…..Simple as that….

Jack4freedom

Governor
No wonder they want to pack the SCOTUS, make DC a state, make Puerto Rico a state, and do everything under their power to keep Republicans from ever holding the White House and Congress again. They knew the cheating and slime their party perpetrated on the American people.

I only hope when Republicans do hold the White House and Congress, they go into full retaliation mode. I hope they revisit these same actions on Democrats 10 fold.

All the lefties on this thread defending all of this would have been flipping their shit and calling for rioting in the streets if this exact same scenario would have happened to a Democrat due the the actions and orders of Trump.

Just goes to show you the slimey, diengenous, zero integrity, pieces of shit they really are...if anyone had any doubt before this.
Before THIS…..Durhams 4 year bust……That’s RICH….I can see that the lying scum on NewsMax and Fox have got all you dim witted buffoons all fired up about the stale fart blown out Durham’s ass today….ROFL….No evidence, No convictions, no jail time, just another bunch of hot smelly air….Celebrate you imbeciles…it’s your big day….again…Lol

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Before THIS…..Durhams 4 year bust……That’s RICH….I can see that the lying scum on NewsMax and Fox have got all you dim witted buffoons all fired up about the stale fart blown out Durham’s ass today….ROFL….No evidence, No convictions, no jail time, just another bunch of hot smelly air….Celebrate you imbeciles…it’s your big day….again…Lol
That's the exact response I would expect from a slimey, diengenous, zero integrity, piece of shit.

We'll get our day of retribution and laugh when you snowflakes melt down.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's the exact response I would expect from a slimey, diengenous, zero integrity, piece of shit.

We'll get our day of retribution and laugh when you snowflakes melt down.
Yep, Durham The Great Really Got Em….ROFL….I heard he‘s heading out to Fargo ND to join the Federal Jaywalking Task Force….

Donny said the he is your retribution……lol

TBLee

Governor
It's all true, from lying to spy on Trump's campaign to re-writing General Flynn's interview report to destroy his life.

The people who have repeatedly assured everyone that the 2020 election was the most secure in history, basically through the FBI launched a COUP to undermine the 2016 election. Two of the biggest regime stooges are already filling your thread with a bunch of debunked horseshit to justify how corrupt the DNC, Media, FBI and DOJ are.

What should piss anyone who actually cares about the Constitution off, is that the scum sucking shit bags, got away with all of it. The damage all of this has done, from Russian Collusion, Russian Disinformation, the raid on Trumps home, the political persecution of the people on J6...... will never be repaired.

It's a joke to them, If Bush and McCain did this to Obama you can bet your ass the whiny bitching regime stooges on this board would be screaming bloody murder about it.....for once they would have a point.

The FBI is hopelessly is corrupt it needs to be reformed, if it cannot be reformed it should be disbanded. They chose the last president for us, they undermined the last duly elected one in 2016, they currently run the errands for Joe Biden, from killing an investigation into his Son's laptop, to covering up an alleged pay to play scheme while Biden was VP, the complete inaction on the Biden family bushiness to sending the FBI to recover his daughters diary ........ and on and on and on it goes.

The other day they arrested Santos perfectly timed with a news conference on just how f-ing corrupt the Biden's are........

With all this in place, with no house cleaning at the FBI or the Administrative State the keeps allowing this, Everything Durham lays out in his report is true and they got away with all of it.... it does not matter who you run for President in 2024......it won't be Biden but it will be some other moron the FBI and the rest of the Administrative State approves of.

You don't have to like Trump to hate what they did and are doing to him and the country.
It is obvious that the FBI has corruption. And yes, I agree that you don’t have to like Trump to hate what the FBI did. Mission accomplished by the FBI as they played a huge role in the division of our Country.

TBLee

Governor

Thanks for giving my thread a bump. . I appreciated it PN! LOL

Boca

Governor

Once again...unable to dispute anything I wrote...insults are your last resort...
What you wrote was disputed years ago, you keep using debunked talking points to defend how corrupt your party is. Thankfully you spared us articles from 2017.....

360 page report that details how corrupt the FBI is, the ENTIRE RUSSIAN COLLUSION narrative that you are still lying about it, was entirely made up.

“Indeed, based on the evidence gathered in the multiple exhaustive and costly federal investigations of these matters, including the instant investigation, neither the U.S. law enforcement nor the Intelligence Community appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation,”

A coup by an other name.

I believe the DOJ was filthy with corruption under Barr who really weaponized the department the whole time he was there. Never before have I seen a U.S. Attorney General actually kneecap his own prosecutors on behalf of convicted criminals as with Michael Flynn and Roger Stone. Barr did that.

Remember when Mueller finished his report and Barr took it and withheld the real report for a couple months and released a total bullshit revised edition after which Trump and all of his laughing hyenas claimed total vindication for Donny and his campaign. Remember tat? I do….lol….

Even after Barr ordered Mueller to stop the investigation short, Mueller and his prosecutors got dozens of felony convictions against several Trump campaign officials, his National Security Chief who was fired, then pled guilty to felony charges along with close Trump advisor and confidant Roger Stone. Remember that Sicky?

Then Barr at Trump‘s behest hired a special prosecutor Durham and gave him the full authority and unlimited resources of the DOJ and the FBI to investigate the crimes of the Mueller investigation.

Then , Barr and Trump were voted out of office and AG Garland was nominated and confirmed by the US Senate. Notice that Garland dod NOT interfere with Durham’s investigation as Barr did with Mueller. He let Durham go on and on until over halfway through he first term as AG of the US.

Then, when Durham finally turned in his report, Garland didn’t delay the release and add his own bullshit spin on it like Barr did. ..Nor did Garland kneecap Durham or cut his investigation short like Barr did to Mueller. Notice that? We all do.

And what did Durham’s 4 year turd hunt turn up? SQUAT…A guilty plea to a low misdemeanor netting a $500 fine and 6 months probation and 2 weak cases that he lost bad. You are right. The DOJ was severely compromised and weaponized by Trump and Barr and millions in FBI resources were pissed away on Durham’s poilitically motivated turd hunt for over 4 years. Luckily for America, we now have a DOJ which is run by an ethical professional like Garland who is the exact opposite of the previous scum that ran that office.

Garland’s DOJ s now in the process of investigating, indicting and convicting the scum that attacked our Democracy in 2021. Hundreds are already in jail for assault, and other crimes up to insurrection against the US and there is plenty more to come. Barr/Durham…..Pathetic, traitorous LOSERS. Garland, Wray and todays DOJ….Champions of American Justice…..Simple as that….
Nobody cares what you believe Jack, you defend Adam Schiff with a straight face, a man who did more damage to the country serving in Congress than even Joe McCarthy.

That's all anyone needs to know, "pathetic traitorous LOSERS", given your sad propensity for defending the shit bags you worship, you are obviously a man in desperate need of a mirror.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
4 years+ 7 million dollars = yet another RIGHT WING WET DREAM destroyed by facts - hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let's go Brandon !

So yet ANOTHER TIME the right wing loyalist jump down the greatest lairs rabbit hole !