• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, but what exactly did they do? Were they engineers? Commercial construction or energy infrastructure experts? Bankers? What did they DO to earn their tens of millions on these deals? You can't say because, you, like the rest of us, have no idea. That looks suspicious to any impartial observer, which, of course, you are not.
Especially when it shows even the Grandkids getting paid, For What?
Oh, doesn't that make you feel better:
White House Claims Biden Family Business Represents ‘No' National Security Threat (msn.com)

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, but what exactly did they do? Were they engineers? Commercial construction or energy infrastructure experts? Bankers? What did they DO to earn their tens of millions on these deals? You can't say because, you, like the rest of us, have no idea. That looks suspicious to any impartial observer, which, of course, you are not.
I am not impartial. I am pretty partial to facts. It really doesn't matter what Jim or Hunter did unless they committed crimes for that money.

What really matters is the fact that you cannot point to any policy changed to favor any entity that paid the Hunters. Absent that fact you have no evidence of a corrupt act.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So getting that cash had nothing to do with Trump's policies that got Kurds killed, interfered in a lawsuit..or changed immigration policy?
Probably not, in my view. But if you have any, say, whistlebowers, or "credible" FBI CIs who claim there was some sort of bribery or corruption going on, I'm willing to reconsider my stance on the matter...because I am not a hack.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Probably not, in my view. But if you have any, say, whistlebowers, or "credible" FBI CIs who claim there was some sort of bribery or corruption going on, I'm willing to reconsider my stance on the matter...because I am not a hack.
Wow....
Erdogan and Trump speak by phone.
The next day Trump orders US troops to withdraw from Syrian villages in the north.
The day after that Turkey starts air strikes and artillery barrages on those villages.

I've already posted a link to support those facts. Because you are a hack, you've ignored that.

You continue to claim the very fact of Biden family members have been paid by foreign corporations indicates corruption...but you cannot find one single corrupt act to benefit the Biden clients or customers.

Raoul_Luke

Wow....
Erdogan and Trump speak by phone.
The next day Trump orders US troops to withdraw from Syrian villages in the north.
The day after that Turkey starts air strikes and artillery barrages on those villages.

I've already posted a link to support those facts. Because you are a hack, you've ignored that.

You continue to claim the very fact of Biden family members have been paid by foreign corporations indicates corruption...but you cannot find one single corrupt act to benefit the Biden clients or customers.
I admit you make a pretty good circumstantial case for corruption there. Not as good as the one involving "the big guy:"

Joe Biden referred to as 'big guy' in dealings with Ukraine, FBI record reveals | News | gazette.com

But lets look into them both, shall we? Let the chips fall where they may.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I admit you make a pretty good circumstantial case for corruption there. Not as good as the one involving "the big guy:"

Joe Biden referred to as 'big guy' in dealings with Ukraine, FBI record reveals | News | gazette.com

and every Biden thread lil' fella jacks to Trump
then whines other are off topic
to think Joey, I mean the "Big Guy" said he never ask Hunter about his business deals but as VP had his office filled with Hunter partners.....hummmmm

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Calling Joe "Big Guy" indicates corruption?

The mountain of evidence showing Shokin was corrupt is not debatable. I've posted it numerous times here. I've also posted on numerous times the fact that there was no active investigation into Burisma and the investigation into the CEO was for shit he'd done years before Hunter went to work there and it was also dormant.

Look up Shokin and diamond scandal.

Add to that the fact that the IMF was holding up a $40 billion loan for Ukraine because Shokin was overseeing a massive theft of funds...there was a letter from a mix of republican and democratic legislators demanding reform of the prosecutor's office.

Old Letter Proves GOP Senators Echoed, Amplified Biden’s Call to Oust Ukraine’s Chief Prosecutor

GOP Amplified Biden’s Call to Oust Ukraine’s Chief Prosecutor | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

‘Cache of diamonds’: Trump-Biden impeachment fight originates with corrupt chauffeur

‘Cache of diamonds’: Trump-Biden impeachment fight originates with corrupt chauffeur | Washington Examiner

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform
Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform | Financial Times (ft.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
to think Joey, I mean the "Big Guy" said he never ask Hunter about his business deals but as VP had his office filled with Hunter partners.....hummmmm
What does Hunter have to do with the Durham report?

Once again, Dawg....you're off topic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The Durham report makes a big deal out of the fact that the FBI only suspected conspiracy between the Trump camp and the Russians...and therefore should not have begun an investigation.

Now there is no evidence of a crime related to Biden's demand that Shokin be fired. Biden threatened to hold up a loan guarantee. There is no law against making that threat. An unsubstantiated claim that Biden received $5 million from the CEO of Burisma is not supported by any records of such a payment.

So is Durham right or not? Should there be more than circumstantial evidence or an evidence free accusation to justify an investigation?

In Trump's case, there were payments. There was a phone call and a resulting order to pull troops out. People died as a result. Is that evidence enough?

Raoul_Luke

Calling Joe "Big Guy" indicates corruption?

The mountain of evidence showing Shokin was corrupt is not debatable. I've posted it numerous times here. I've also posted on numerous times the fact that there was no active investigation into Burisma and the investigation into the CEO was for shit he'd done years before Hunter went to work there and it was also dormant.

Look up Shokin and diamond scandal.

Add to that the fact that the IMF was holding up a $40 billion loan for Ukraine because Shokin was overseeing a massive theft of funds...there was a letter from a mix of republican and democratic legislators demanding reform of the prosecutor's office.

Old Letter Proves GOP Senators Echoed, Amplified Biden’s Call to Oust Ukraine’s Chief Prosecutor

GOP Amplified Biden’s Call to Oust Ukraine’s Chief Prosecutor | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

‘Cache of diamonds’: Trump-Biden impeachment fight originates with corrupt chauffeur

‘Cache of diamonds’: Trump-Biden impeachment fight originates with corrupt chauffeur | Washington Examiner

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform
Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform | Financial Times (ft.com)
It does when there is an email on Hunter's laptop outlining the division of the "spoils" with 10% allocated to "the big guy." Yes, everyone in Ukraine is "corrupt" and you have posted "numerous times" that there was at the time no "active" investigation of Burisma, but the latest evidence suggests there was, and that Biden was paid a bribe of $5 million to make it stop. Your response to the new information? "Nothing to see here, move along."

Raoul_Luke

The Durham report makes a big deal out of the fact that the FBI only suspected conspiracy between the Trump camp and the Russians...and therefore should not have begun an investigation.

Now there is no evidence of a crime related to Biden's demand that Shokin be fired. Biden threatened to hold up a loan guarantee. There is no law against making that threat. An unsubstantiated claim that Biden received $5 million from the CEO of Burisma is not supported by any records of such a payment.

So is Durham right or not? Should there be more than circumstantial evidence or an evidence free accusation to justify an investigation?

In Trump's case, there were payments. There was a phone call and a resulting order to pull troops out. People died as a result. Is that evidence enough?
Evidently not, or Trump would have been indicted by now for it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It does when there is an email on Hunter's laptop outlining the division of the "spoils" with 10% allocated to "the big guy." Yes, everyone in Ukraine is "corrupt" and you have posted "numerous times" that there was at the time no "active" investigation of Burisma, but the latest evidence suggests there was, and that Biden was paid a bribe of $5 million to make it stop. Your response to the new information? "Nothing to see here, move along."
Links prove at the time there were investigations of Burisma and Hunter and posted all about in PJ

EatTheRich

President
What evidence? Why did Burisma start [Unwelcome language removed] bricks the minute they saw Shokin might get fired?

Jack4freedom

Governor
All I can say about that is…If I was hurting and my kid was swimming in cash from deals I set him up with, I would expect the fvcking brat to give me a pretty good chunk of the loot too…Am I missing something or isn’t that perfectly legal? Is this what this laptop crap is all about? If so, pretty weak. You guys must not know about Irish families from the Pennsylvania hills. We be backin each other!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All I can say about that is…If I was hurting and my kid was swimming in cash from deals I set him up with, I would expect the fvcking brat to give me a pretty good chunk of the loot too…Am I missing something or isn’t that perfectly legal? Is this what this laptop crap is all about? If so, pretty weak. You guys must not know about Irish families from the Pennsylvania hills. We be backin each other!
:) it's doubtful Joey was hurting for money and Me and You is a hell of a lot different deals than Joey and they bust Me and You if we did same.
Eh, I am part Irish so I know about the backin.......

Now if we can get this rain to go away, I'd much rather be in my Tractor

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Evidence is an unsubstantiated accusation.