• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

TBLee

Governor
Very interesting. Bottom line, the FBI was biased. A line that should have never been crossed.

“In his new 306-page report, Durham concluded that U.S. intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any “actual evidence” of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia prior to launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Trump’s Democratic rival Hillary Clinton”

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-durham/us-special-counsel-faults-fbis-handling-of-2016-trump-russia-probe-idUSKBN2X61LN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Very interesting. Bottom line, the FBI was biased. A line that should have never been crossed.

“In his new 306-page report, Durham concluded that U.S. intelligence and law enforcement did not possess any “actual evidence” of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia prior to launching Crossfire Hurricane.

He also accused the bureau of treating the 2016 Trump probe differently from other politically sensitive investigations, including several involving Trump’s Democratic rival Hillary Clinton”

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-election-durham/us-special-counsel-faults-fbis-handling-of-2016-trump-russia-probe-idUSKBN2X61LN?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews
1. Actual evidence of a crime? There was ample circumstantial evidence, including over 100 contacts with Russian officials or people linked to Putin.
2. Flynn was paid to fly to Russia to sit next to Putin at a dinner.
3. Cater Page flew to Moscow and met with the Deputy Prime Minister.
4. Russia was implicated in hacks of the DNC email servers as well as election systems around the country.
5. Paul Manafort handed internal polling data to a Russian agent.
6. Numerous fake accounts on Twitter and Facebook used by Russian disinformation agents to promote pro-Trump stories.

Right...so why investigate? Notice that there have been no convictions of anyone involved in the FBI investigation and his report does not suggest any other indictments.

Durham had four years and this is all he can do....tell the FBI they shouldn't have investigated.

Did you want some ketchup with that burger?

TBLee

Governor
A giant nothing burger.
Actually….although there were no further indictments. It is VERY clean that the FBI had a political agenda. Makes no difference which side it falls on. We need to trust the FBI, and instead they have embarrassed themselves yet again. I had no doubt that some will opt to ignore the report. But, with elections not far off I believe many will absolutely take this report into account. Time for REAL change.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually….although there were no further indictments. It is VERY clean that the FBI had a political agenda. Makes no difference which side it falls on. We need to trust the FBI, and instead they have embarrassed themselves yet again. I had no doubt that some will opt to ignore the report. But, with elections not far off I believe many will absolutely take this report into account. Time for REAL change.
What is the evidence of a political agenda? Did they falsify any info? No. There was a crime committed...the hack of the DNC and election systems. It benefited the Trump campaign. Of course there should have been an investigation.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

All that Durham said was that IN HIS OPINION there wasn't enough to START the investigation. Clearly as @middleview pointed out there was plenty of proof of crimes discovered. Many were convicted. Durham's weak tea was - they shouldn't have started from just rumors. Sorry TB - that's how they do investigations. They pick up the scent and follow it. And when you had a major party Presidential candidate being implicated by the rumors the FBI SHOULD have checked it out.

Durham was a partisan fraud who wasted tax payers money and delivered nothing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
All that Durham said was that IN HIS OPINION there wasn't enough to START the investigation. Clearly as @middleview pointed out there was plenty of proof of crimes discovered. Many were convicted. Durham's weak tea was - they shouldn't have started from just rumors. Sorry TB - that's how they do investigations. They pick up the scent and follow it. And when you had a major party Presidential candidate being implicated by the rumors the FBI SHOULD have checked it out.

Funny that now we have Comer and Grassley investigating Biden based on what? Evidence of a crime? Nope. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

TBLee

Governor

Well…I will at least entertain his opinion. He has seen evidence neither you or I have had privy to. I totally expected the fallout I am seeing. Not surprising at all. I have absolutely no doubt if Durham had absolved the FBI of any wrongdoings, you would happily believe every single word. It is what it is.
Each and every citizen of our Country can make their own decision in regards to this report. Ain’t America great…

TBLee

Governor

By the way….I have NO clue what MV said. He is top on my ignore list,, He is not worthy of my time.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What was and is very clear is that Durham was hired as a total political hack to attack Democrats and the FBI in general. He could not make any cases against anyone so he chose to write an unfounded bunch of crap which would never hold up in court to give right wing Trump loving media more bullshit to fill their opinion shows with. His 4 year probe has been a complete failure and a waste of taxpayer money. Mueller’s probe took half as long and netted dozens of felony convictions and decades of jail time for many of Trump’s crooked cohorts. Durham’s four year turd hunt netted 00000. For a prosecutor, convictions are what it’s all about. Durham is a failure by definition…

TBLee

Governor
What was and is very clear is that Durham was hired as a total political hack to attack Democrats and the FBI in general. He could not make any cases against anyone so he chose to write an unfounded bunch of crap which would never hold up in court to give right wing Trump loving media more bullshit to fill their opinion shows with. His 4 year probe has been a complete failure and a waste of taxpayer money. Mueller’s probe took half as long and netted dozens of felony convictions and decades of jail time for many of Trump’s crooked cohorts. Durham’s four year turd hunt netted 00000. For a prosecutor, convictions are what it’s all about. Durham is a failure by definition…
And so it goes. It is all good. America can read the report and come to their own conclusions. Elections are right around the corner…

TBLee

Governor
18 months
I am aware. Plenty of time for evaluations of the report and to analyze the behavior of the FBI not just in regards to this report, but other issues as well. We need change, starting at the top, and cleaning house elsewhere. I believe most of our FBI agents are dedicated and loyal, but I also believe some of those at the top, are not. I look forward to seeing where America falls in regards to this.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Do me a favor...do a Cut and Paste of my post in response to her...force her to deal with the facts...

Jack4freedom

Governor
I am aware. Plenty of time for evaluations of the report and to analyze the behavior of the FBI not just in regards to this report, but other issues as well. We need change, starting at the top, and cleaning house elsewhere. I believe most of our FBI agents are dedicated and loyal, but I also believe some of those at the top, are not. I look forward to seeing where America falls in regards to this.
I agree that we need to clean a lot of house. However I do not think it is fair for certain FBI agents “at the top” are being accused of gross malfeasance without and evidence. That’s what is happening here. Chris Wray is being painted as some kind of political tool who is out to get Trump and he is being slandered daily by irresponsible right wing “News” sources.

TBLee

Governor
I agree that we need to clean a lot of house. However I do not think it is fair for certain FBI agents “at the top” are being accused of gross malfeasance without and evidence. That’s what is happening here. Chris Wray is being painted as some kind of political tool who is out to get Trump and he is being slandered daily by irresponsible right wing “News” sources.
I guess that would be dependent upon what you consider “evidence”. I believe Strzok, McCabe and Comey all deserved to get fired. The jury is out on Chris Wray. I would have to do more investigating on my own to say one way or the other.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I guess that would be dependent upon what you consider “evidence”. I believe Strzok, McCabe and Comey all deserved to get fired. The jury is out on Chris Wray. I would have to do more investigating on my own to say one way or the other.
Your “investigations” regarding Strzok, McCabe and Comey were no doubt conducted by use of suspect information. Those were all definitely political hatchet jobs. Any investigation is only as good as the source of it‘s information.

TBLee

Governor
Your “investigations” regarding Strzok, McCabe and Comey were no doubt conducted by use of suspect information. Those were all definitely political hatchet jobs. Any investigation is only as good as the source of it‘s information.
How so? What was “suspect” about the information? This recent report backs up the fact that all three acted Improperly and there was reason for their dismissals. By the way, I will be sure to remember your stance about “political Hack jobs” and “any investigation is only as good as the source of its information. I am sure That will come in handy…lol.