• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Bullshit on all three counts. These were petty political hatchet jobs.

All one has to do is a simple Google search and you will find the official statements from FBI career officials, the OPR, and others on these matter. I've cited some of it above.

I think TDS rots the brain.

write on

Senator
Who says something is wrong with it?

The fact-checking with facts has been handing the left their asses recently. Did you see the doozy fact-check recently when Biden tried to claim he was responsible for the budget reduction? Brutal takedown!
The right wing isn't looking for middle ground.

They are looking for an advantage, no matter.

I'll post the right wing m.o. until the day I die.

Abstract
The conservative assault on academic political correctness must be viewed in the context of a continuous series of political and cultural offensives, engineered by the Republican Party and its allies since the 1970s. The Republican strategy of attack and polarization has persisted up to the present, indeed reaching new levels of shrillness since the elections of 2010, as in recent assaults against public employees and their unions, including in education, as well as against government agencies in general, targeted for demolition in the ginned-up panic over deficits and debt ceilings, all in the wake of the recession triggered by the Wall Street crash of 2008. Among the strategies of this offensive has been to scapegoat alleged misdeeds on the academic and cultural left as a distraction from far more pernicious activities on the right and to distort the proportions between the two. The mainstream media, with their present tense fixation, have been remiss in not considering these recent Republican campaigns as reiterations of an historical pattern, so this should be another responsibility of scholars and teachers. The next four chapters develop my earlier references to the deliberate mimicry by conservatives of every line of argument and piece of evidence supporting the left, toward the ultimate aim of obfuscating any possibility of the truth being ascertained, through what I term “right-wing deconstruction.”

Why am I not surprised that they cheer for Russia to defeat Ukraine.

write on

Senator
Your Russian conspiracies are looney. Not interested in responding to them.

But you did express the opinion that something was wrong with Twitter so I asked. Apparently you don't have an answer. Wise choice to duck it.
I'll make it easy for you.

Who does Putin favor, the left or right wing?

We'll continue, if need be? :rolleyes:

JohnJohnson

Council Member
The right wing isn't looking for middle ground.

They are looking for an advantage, no matter.

I'll post the right wing m.o. until the day I die.

Abstract
The conservative assault on academic political correctness must be viewed in the context of a continuous series of political and cultural offensives, engineered by the Republican Party and its allies since the 1970s. The Republican strategy of attack and polarization has persisted up to the present, indeed reaching new levels of shrillness since the elections of 2010, as in recent assaults against public employees and their unions, including in education, as well as against government agencies in general, targeted for demolition in the ginned-up panic over deficits and debt ceilings, all in the wake of the recession triggered by the Wall Street crash of 2008. Among the strategies of this offensive has been to scapegoat alleged misdeeds on the academic and cultural left as a distraction from far more pernicious activities on the right and to distort the proportions between the two. The mainstream media, with their present tense fixation, have been remiss in not considering these recent Republican campaigns as reiterations of an historical pattern, so this should be another responsibility of scholars and teachers. The next four chapters develop my earlier references to the deliberate mimicry by conservatives of every line of argument and piece of evidence supporting the left, toward the ultimate aim of obfuscating any possibility of the truth being ascertained, through what I term “right-wing deconstruction.”

Why am I not surprised that they cheer for Russia to defeat Ukraine.

Please do not produce links to self-proclaimed Marxists going forward. Your help in cleaning up the board in this regard would be appreciated.

write on

Senator
No idea. Who does he "favor" and what does that mean?

Stalin was a marxist and you just linked one that proudly calls himself a marxist, too. What does that say about you?
I didn't think so.

Don't fool yourself. Stalin was a dictator that used American forces that led to their taking Berlin.

It was about territorial gain at the end of the war in which America gave way.

History shouldn't be rewritten.

EatTheRich

President
The key fact is this: Mueller – contrary to weeks of false media claims – did not merely issue a narrow, cramped, legalistic finding that there was insufficient evidence to indict Trump associates for conspiring with Russia and then proving their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. That would have been devastating enough to those who spent the last two years or more misleading people to believe that conspiracy convictions of Trump’s closest aides and family members were inevitable. But his mandate was much broader than that: to state what did or did not happen.

That’s precisely what he did: Mueller, in addition to concluding that evidence was insufficient to charge any American with crimes relating to Russian election interference, also stated emphatically in numerous instances that there was no evidence

Making stuff up doesn't help you case. It makes you look more pathetic. Collusion was a hoax.

Nice cop out. These were private citizens. They were not working with the Russians and had no authority with law enforcement or intelligence agencies to work to stop anything. That's no different than blaming you for it. Your post makes no sense.
Yes, for certain allegations Mueller's team said they had no evidence. For other allegations, they pointedly chose not to do so.

write on

Senator
No idea. Who does he "favor" and what does that mean?

Stalin was a marxist and you just linked one that proudly calls himself a marxist, too. What does that say about you?
Who and what did I link to that says I'm a marxist?

You'll need to be specific with your allegations.

EatTheRich

President
Comey was fired because he refused to publicly clear Trump of Russian collusion despite knowing it had no basis. Comey had freely spoken out publicly to try to clear Hillary Clinton multiple times. The FBI Director works at the pleasure of the President. If expecting him to handle politically charged investigations equally is "loyalty" then call it what you want. He tried to clear Clinton multiple times by speaking out. He utterly refused to speak out to clear Trump even when he knew it was a hoax. That's fireable.

Second, Comey (Obama's FBI Director) was one of the worst FBI Directors in modern times which Trump also cited. The IG excoriated Comey's antics:

The evidence cleared Clinton. Comey went out of his way to smear her with innuendo nevertheless. In fact, the IG determined that he was unduly biased against Clinton in a major way, as did the assistant attorney general tasked with coming up with a pretext for his firing, that pretext being that he was so unfair to Clinton in the way he smeared her.

He did NOT know that "Russian collusion ... had no basis." Quite the opposite, as we know. There were dozens of instances of collusion detailed in the Mueller report, and at least some of them were known to Comey when Trump pressured him to LIE and say otherwise.

As for saying it had something to do with Michael Flynn, I have never seen that cited by any reliable source. It's only come from left-wing, gay circle jerks. That's just left-wing conspiracy.
Comey himself said that was the case, and memorialized it weeks before Trump fired him.

And if you think with all the above you believe Trump should have been indicted for obstruction then maybe you should have taken that up with Biden's Attorney General. He's the one that's had the authority to do so but who lacks the evidence.
LMAO. Obstruction is a slam dunk. But he has held off on charging it for strategic reasons so he can build a much stronger case for much more serious crimes.

McCabe was fired on recommendation of career officials at the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility(OPR). The Office that handles FBI disciplinary issues and conduct. That is easily verified by a Google search:

The only reason he wasn't fired earlier is because the report's findings that implicated McCabe in corrupt conduct dropped just days before McCabe was going to retire. This is the problem with winger thinking. They have no regard to the facts. Everything is a conspiracy in your brains. OPR issues recommendation for firing based upon corrupt conduct revealed in IG report and you somehow blame it on Trump. That's called TDS.

And, no, McCabe was not "reinstated" to the FBI. He has been banned from every working with the FBI again. . He had his pension returned for 22 years of service. They accomplished that by fudging his termination date by 72 hours. And that was done by Biden's Attorney General.....not a recommendation from OPR.
He went to court and got an official judgment that the firing was illegal and politically motivated.

Again, this is not tethered to the facts. It's TDS and left-wing conspiracy. Statement from the FBI on Strzok when the fired him (and once again based on OPR recommendation):

“Mr. Strzok was subject to the standard FBI review and disciplinary process after conduct highlighted in the IG report was referred to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR). OPR reviewed the investigative materials, as well as the written and oral responses of Mr. Strzok and his counsel, and issued OPR's decision. The Deputy Director, as the senior career FBI official, has the delegated authority to review and modify any disciplinary findings and/or penalty as deemed necessary in the best interest of the FBI.”

Strzok's actions during the Russian collusion hoax fired Stzrok. No one else.

You like people like Strzok and McCabe because they hated Trump. The problem is you have a fact problem that slaps you upside the head. Someone without TDS would wake up from that slapping from the OPR. Very sick people do not.
Strzok's actions that got him fired=not looking the other way from Trump's criminal conduct. Which led him and anyone else willing to hold Trump accountable to be purged.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh... they said it everywhere but under oath, that's how "irrefutable" they actually thought it was....... .... kinda as if they knew they were lying and were smart enough not to commit perjury.

The Russians did NOT hack the DNC server, it fit the story they made up so they ran with it.
Trump said they did. Mueller said they did. The Senate intelligence committee said they did.

Who is your source saying they didn't?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Didn’t the hack occur the same day Trump publicly asked Russia to hack Clinton’s emails? The Clinton campaign had no need to try to “frame” Trump … he made the case against himself.
Why would anyone think Hillary's emails were on the DNC server?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So you have no evidence we hacked systems in Russia hoping to interfere in their elections. Is it your opinion that if the US did break Russian laws that it makes their crime a non-event?

Again...here is the indictment of Russian military officers who participated in the hack of the DNC and an explanation of how they did it.

Indictment (justice.gov)

Your excuses for the Russian effort are the joke...we caught them breaking US law. If any US citizens are caught doing the same thing in another country do you think they would go with your excuses?
So you are going with the "we don't spy because there's no proof" defense. The whole idea behind spying is to not get caught.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you are going with the "we don't spy because there's no proof" defense. The whole idea behind spying is to not get caught.
Spying is not interfering in an election. Hacking systems is what we were talking about. You attempted to justify Russian efforts to interfere in our election by saying the US does it too. Gee....could you be making an accusation without any evidence to show?

EatTheRich

President
Why would anyone think Hillary's emails were on the DNC server?
Her emails were more securely protected since she followed her predecessor’s advice for security reasons and used a private server. But they tried to get hers at the same time they hacked the DNC.