• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Her emails were more securely protected since she followed her predecessor’s advice for security reasons and used a private server. But they tried to get hers at the same time they hacked the DNC.
Of course, you have no idea if that is true or not. So let's just recoord the fact that you are completely speculating on that and move on...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The FD-1023 is not proof of anything. It is an unverified accusation. It may be motivation for an investigation.

In a six-page response to Comer, Dunham said that FD-1023 form is “used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting from a confidential human source,” and noted that there are strict Justice Department guidelines about when that information can be provided outside of the FBI.

Dunham also outlined the shortcomings of relying solely on this law enforcement document – which includes unverified allegations – to draw conclusions.

“An FD-1023 form documents information as told to a line FBI agent. Recording the information does not validate the information, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI,” Dunham wrote. “The mere existence of such a document would establish little beyond the fact that a confidential human source provided information and the FBI recorded it. Indeed, the FBI regularly receives information from sources with significant potential biases, motivations, and knowledge, including drug traffickers, members of organized crime, or even terrorists.”

FBI declines Comer's request for a document some Republicans claim will show Joe Biden was involved in an illegal scheme | CNN Politics

Raoul_Luke

Spying is not interfering in an election. Hacking systems is what we were talking about. You attempted to justify Russian efforts to interfere in our election by saying the US does it too. Gee....could you be making an accusation without any evidence to show?
Hacking systems is spying. I reject the notion that their intention was to interfere in the election.

As I pointed out, it is just too coincidental that a SECOND "Russian" hacker group decided to hack the DNC at precisely the moment that Hillary was launching her effort to frame Trump. Why didn't the first group do it? You are the one making an accusation without any evidence to show - where is your "evidence" that this second group of hackers was even Russians? We already know you have no evidence that they were the ones who "exfiltrated" the emails.

EatTheRich

President
Of course, you have no idea if that is true or not. So let's just recoord the fact that you are completely speculating on that and move on...
I don’t think the reports to that effect by the FBI, DOJ, GRU, Mueller commission, Republican-led congressional committees, DNC, and RNC to that effect are disputed.

EatTheRich

President
Hacking systems is spying. I reject the notion that their intention was to interfere in the election.

As I pointed out, it is just too coincidental that a SECOND "Russian" hacker group decided to hack the DNC at precisely the moment that Hillary was launching her effort to frame Trump. Why didn't the first group do it? You are the one making an accusation without any evidence to show - where is your "evidence" that this second group of hackers was even Russians? We already know you have no evidence that they were the ones who "exfiltrated" the emails.
The hacked emails were leaked in an effort to influence the election, and gave the Trump campaign its basic theme for the last month or so (distracting from Trump’s recorded admission of serial sexual assaults). You base your claim that “Hillary was launching her effort to frame Trump” on a claim you use this claim to support … that’s circular logic. As a matter of fact, the FBI had been investigating (very circumspectly so as not to harm his campaign, in stark contrast to their ultra-conspicuous investigation of the baseless Clinton rumors) Trump-Russia collusion for a long time before Trump publicly invited Russia to hack Clinton’s emails and Russian intelligence (according to Trump, Putin, and many others) hacked the DNC emails and attempted unsuccessfully to infiltrate Clinton’s better-secured emails.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The hack had been detected months before. The FBI determined the Russians were behind the attack in September 2015.

Crowdstrike was contacted in April 2016. Their work was completed June 10, 2016.

The email was published by Wikileaks in mid July. End of July the Clinton campaign connects the Trump campaign to the obvious Russian effort to help him get elected.

Your very bizarre attempt to pretend the hack of the DNC didn't happen or was somehow mistakenly blamed on the Russians...when even Trump had to admit it was the Russians.

Why did the bi-partisan senate intelligence committee blame the Russians?

What is pretty entertaining is that your total effort here is to absolve the Russians of blame for hacking the DNC or interfering in the 2016 election as well as the invasion of Ukraine.

Explain this:
Russian oligarch Yevgeny Prigozhin appears to admit to US election interference

Do you get Christmas cards from Putin?

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's not just a matter of "crimes".. It is crimes and/or torts as well. And lying under oath is a crime (perjury), a well as spying, seditious conspiracy, interfering with an election. And Trump can easily show damages$$$, with all the legal fees he had to pay, in response to the libel, slander, et leveled against him.

No indictments, no judgements, just a bunch of hot stinky air….Same old shit…

Raoul_Luke

The hack had been detected months before. The FBI determined the Russians were behind the attack in September 2015.

Crowdstrike was contacted in April 2016. Their work was completed June 10, 2016.

The email was published by Wikileaks in mid July. End of July the Clinton campaign connects the Trump campaign to the obvious Russian effort to help him get elected.

Your very bizarre attempt to pretend the hack of the DNC didn't happen or was somehow mistakenly blamed on the Russians...when even Trump had to admit it was the Russians.

What is pretty entertaining is that your total effort here is to absolve the Russians of blame for hacking the DNC or interfering in the 2016 election as well as the invasion of Ukraine.

Explain this:

That was the first group - the second group, that was charged with trying to pilfer the email files, was found almost immediately.

I have never sought to "absolve the Russians of blame for hacking the DNC." On the contrary, I have frequently and fully admitted they did so. What I dispute is that they had any desire to fulfill Hillary's fabricated notion that Trump was soliciting their assistance. All I care about is the truth, and the truth is, you have supplied zero evidence of any "Russians" taking the emails or giving them to Assange - it is all based on prejudice and supposition.

Raoul_Luke

The hacked emails were leaked in an effort to influence the election, and gave the Trump campaign its basic theme for the last month or so (distracting from Trump’s recorded admission of serial sexual assaults). You base your claim that “Hillary was launching her effort to frame Trump” on a claim you use this claim to support … that’s circular logic. As a matter of fact, the FBI had been investigating (very circumspectly so as not to harm his campaign, in stark contrast to their ultra-conspicuous investigation of the baseless Clinton rumors) Trump-Russia collusion for a long time before Trump publicly invited Russia to hack Clinton’s emails and Russian intelligence (according to Trump, Putin, and many others) hacked the DNC emails and attempted unsuccessfully to infiltrate Clinton’s better-secured emails.
Obama, Clapper were briefed on reports of Clinton campaign's Russia collusion narrative, Durham report shows | Fox News

So you are saying that never happened?

Raoul_Luke

I don’t think the reports to that effect by the FBI, DOJ, GRU, Mueller commission, Republican-led congressional committees, DNC, and RNC to that effect are disputed.
Then list for me all of the "evidence" they used to draw their conclusions. You can't because it (obviously) doesn't exist.

EatTheRich

President
Then list for me all of the "evidence" they used to draw their conclusions. You can't because it (obviously) doesn't exist.
It stands to reason. Obviously the DNC emails were released to Wikileaks with the intent of helping Trump and harming Clinton. The timing (timed to coincide with and drown out discussion of the "grab them by the pussy" tape), the evident prior coordination as to employment (systematic message discipline from the Trump campaign and sympathetic media), and the fact that RNC emails were hacked at the same time but not released all say as much. And obviously getting Clinton's emails would have been an even bigger plum to the same folks.

Raoul_Luke

It stands to reason. Obviously the DNC emails were released to Wikileaks with the intent of helping Trump and harming Clinton. The timing (timed to coincide with and drown out discussion of the "grab them by the pussy" tape), the evident prior coordination as to employment (systematic message discipline from the Trump campaign and sympathetic media), and the fact that RNC emails were hacked at the same time but not released all say as much. And obviously getting Clinton's emails would have been an even bigger plum to the same folks.
That's a pretty circumstantial case for you people who demand ironclad proof of Biden's (obvious) corruption. I asked for evidence and you gave me fantasy...

JohnJohnson

Council Member
I didn't think so.

Don't fool yourself. Stalin was a dictator that used American forces that led to their taking Berlin.

It was about territorial gain at the end of the war in which America gave way.

History shouldn't be rewritten.
And he was a Marxist like you and the guy you cited. Three peas in a pod.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
The evidence cleared Clinton. Comey went out of his way to smear her with innuendo nevertheless. In fact, the IG determined that he was unduly biased against Clinton in a major way, as did the assistant attorney general tasked with coming up with a pretext for his firing, that pretext being that he was so unfair to Clinton in the way he smeared her.

He did NOT know that "Russian collusion ... had no basis." Quite the opposite, as we know. There were dozens of instances of collusion detailed in the Mueller report, and at least some of them were known to Comey when Trump pressured him to LIE and say otherwise.

Comey himself said that was the case, and memorialized it weeks before Trump fired him.

LMAO. Obstruction is a slam dunk. But he has held off on charging it for strategic reasons so he can build a much stronger case for much more serious crimes.

He went to court and got an official judgment that the firing was illegal and politically motivated.

Strzok's actions that got him fired=not looking the other way from Trump's criminal conduct. Which led him and anyone else willing to hold Trump accountable to be purged.
This has to be the most dishonest post in the history of social media.

Are all left-wingers this big of clowns?

JohnJohnson

Council Member

Explain this:

What does this screed have to do with the fact Russian COLLUSION was a hoax?