• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

JohnJohnson

Council Member
No. I'm saying that the Clinton campaign wasn't the source of the "Russia collusion narrative" ... reality was. The Clinton campaign picked up on the FACT of strong evidence of Russian collusion attempts and used it in their campaign messaging.
As you know, Russian collusion was a hoax so lying repeatedly doesn't make you appear more sane. Just the opposite.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
that is due to the fact that the 100 or so contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials and even Russian intelligence agents indicates the circumstantial evidence of collusion.
Knowing someone in Russia where a couple people in the campaign worked or did business for many years is "circumstantial evidence" of conspiring with Putin to throw an American election? WTF is that drivel?

You need to stop this insanity while you are behind.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Nice analogy champ. Biff, LOSER BULLY picking on weaker people….Hero to Trumpy morons….
Do you feel like crying, snowflake?

After reading the FBI's public statements of discipline on McCabe and Strzok and then compare it to the insane conspiracy your posted it's probably wise of you to bawl at this point.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

After reading the FBI's public statements of discipline on McCabe and Strzok and then compare it to the insane conspiracy your posted it's probably wise of you to bawl at this point.
McCabe sued for wrongful termination and won...he was reinstated, got back pay and $500k for legal fees.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Please link to the "statement of discipline" you posted. What did the FBI say when McCabe sued and won a wrongful termination lawsuit, got backpay and $500k in legal fees.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Knowing someone in Russia where a couple people in the campaign worked or did business for many years is "circumstantial evidence" of conspiring with Putin to throw an American election? WTF is that drivel?

You need to stop this insanity while you are behind.
Nice try...you reduce the hacks of the DNC email server and numerous election related systems around the country to a point where you don't even think it happened and then the 100 or so contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian officials....including a Russian intelligence agent become a single instance of someone visiting with people he'd known from working in Russia....and you ignore the thousands of accounts setup to do PR for the Trump campaign by the Russian intelligence services.

You lose.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
McCabe sued for wrongful termination and won...he was reinstated, got back pay and $500k for legal fees.
And that is really significant because the government is renowned for being able to can malfeasors and make it stick, so the guy is obviously one of your imaculate bureacrats...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And that is really significant because the government is renowned for being able to can malfeasors and make it stick, so the guy is obviously one of your imaculate bureacrats...
So any judgement you don't like...you have an excuse.

McCabe was fired because Trump has a strong sense of revenge against anyone who isn't loyal...that is why he fired people who testified before congress related to the hold on Ukrainian aid. It is also why he fired John Kelly, John Bolton, Fiona Hill, Alexander and Yevgeny Vindman....

Two days before retirement and Trump has him fired....yeah, that made all the sense in the world. Remember, it was Trump's DOJ that fired him...and hired him back.

Raoul_Luke

So any judgement you don't like...you have an excuse.

McCabe was fired because Trump has a strong sense of revenge against anyone who isn't loyal...that is why he fired people who testified before congress related to the hold on Ukrainian aid. It is also why he fired John Kelly, John Bolton, Fiona Hill, Alexander and Yevgeny Vindman....

Two days before retirement and Trump has him fired....yeah, that made all the sense in the world. Remember, it was Trump's DOJ that fired him...and hired him back.
Yes, all people who were ostensibly working for him but were obviously working against him. How dare he can inept, corrupt bureaucrats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, all people who were ostensibly working for him but were obviously working against him. How dare he can inept, corrupt bureaucrats.
Two days before retirement...Trump decided McCabe was inept and corrupt.

And what was the excuse for the others I mentioned? Trump loved to take revenge on people who criticized him. You can make all the excuses you like...but clearly McCabe won a court case that disagreed with that opinion.

Raoul_Luke

Two days before retirement...Trump decided McCabe was inept and corrupt.

And what was the excuse for the others I mentioned? Trump loved to take revenge on people who criticized him. You can make all the excuses you like...but clearly McCabe won a court case that disagreed with that opinion.
So whatever our government does, we must bow our heads and meekly acquiesce? I'm not surprised that is your, well, "view." I say ef that!

TBLee

Governor
As hard as you try, you cannot rewrite history.
That is being attempted every single day. Just look at our schools. Just the mere fact that both History and Civics classes are not as prevalent as they once were in middle school and high school, which has changed the dynamics of what our youth are taught in regards to the history of our Nation. And when the classes are taught it is on a more limited basis, only covering specific events and time frames.