• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report faults FBI..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you serious?

I'm tired of doing the work for you right wingers. If you want to prove me wrong, then do it.
There is no damn work to do, I don't remember anyone posting of wtf Clinton's ate so I knew you were blowing smoke

write on

Senator
There is no damn work to do, I don't remember anyone posting of wtf Clinton's ate so I knew you were blowing smoke
The irony is thick.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The irony is thick.

When was that posted here in PJ_______________
Which member posted that bullshit_________________

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are posting in reply to this:

Isn't it ironic that Clinton's eating habits was all the rage of the right wing back in the day?

And then try to make it limited to wingers posting on PJ

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So how many votes did the FBI get?

Even with no evidence of a crime on the laptop...you still think that story on Twitter would have let Trump win...unreal.
If it had actually been covered (rather than the "Russian information operation" propaganda) in the "mainstream media?" You betcha!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If it had actually been covered (rather than the "Russian information operation" propaganda) in the "mainstream media?" You betcha!
What crime is evident from the laptop? It has been investigated by a prosecutor appointed by Trump since December 2019....and the only thing even close to a crime is the application to buy a hand gun. Is the "Big Guy" email from 2017 evidence that Biden had sold government policy for Hunter's customers? Nope. He was not VP in 2017 and wasn't given any shares in the new company.

What else you got? The story was everywhere in the news. Yes, it had all the appearances of Russian propaganda....releasing it days before the election made it suspicious. Refusing to let any other media look at the copy of the laptop hard drive made it worse. Clearly the idea was to give Biden zero time to respond.

If Giulaini had made the drive public and handed out copies to a number of media outlets back in August it would have lessened the look of an October surprise.

As it was...everyone knew they could read the NYPost article. Covering the fact that there was an article and it's allegations was part of the story...so was the letter from 50 former intel officials. You think that CNN should have put out a copy of the NYPost article and not the letter?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What crime is evident from the laptop? It has been investigated by a prosecutor appointed by Trump since December 2019....and the only thing even close to a crime is the application to buy a hand gun. Is the "Big Guy" email from 2017 evidence that Biden had sold government policy for Hunter's customers? Nope. He was not VP in 2017 and wasn't given any shares in the new company.

What else you got? The story was everywhere in the news. Yes, it had all the appearances of Russian propaganda....releasing it days before the election made it suspicious. Refusing to let any other media look at the copy of the laptop hard drive made it worse. Clearly the idea was to give Biden zero time to respond.

If Giulaini had made the drive public and handed out copies to a number of media outlets back in August it would have lessened the look of an October surprise.

As it was...everyone knew they could read the NYPost article. Covering the fact that there was an article and it's allegations was part of the story...so was the letter from 50 former intel officials. You think that CNN should have put out a copy of the NYPost article and not the letter?
There's pictures of Joe with Hunter's business associates, evidence of meetings with Hunter's foreign "business" partners, emails between Joe and Hunter discussing his "business" dealings - all of which show Joe to be a bald faced liar for claiming he had no knowledge of Hunter's "business" affairs. Then there's just the abject sleaziness of Hunter (apples don't fall that far from the tree) in thousands of graphic photos. Only a propagandist hack would suggest there was nothing there that would have affected anyone's votes. We know for a fact it would have because polls have shown a fairly high percentage of people claiming to have voted for Joe saying that if they had been aware of what was on there they likely would have voted differently.

I think the actual mainstream press should have given it the coverage it deserved. As for the letter from "50 former intel oficials" we now know that it was organized at the behest of the Biden campaign FOR THE PURPOSE OF GIVING JOE REBUTTAL TALKING POINTS FOR WHEN IT CAME UP IN THE DEBATE!!! That right there is election interference by the permanent bureaucracy aied at defeating Trump

But to you there's "nothing to see here, move along." LOL!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There's pictures of Joe with Hunter's business associates, evidence of meetings with Hunter's foreign "business" partners, emails between Joe and Hunter discussing his "business" dealings - all of which show Joe to be a bald faced liar for claiming he had no knowledge of Hunter's "business" affairs. Then there's just the abject sleaziness of Hunter (apples don't fall that far from the tree) in thousands of graphic photos. Only a propagandist hack would suggest there was nothing there that would have affected anyone's votes. We know for a fact it would have because polls have shown a fairly high percentage of people claiming to have voted for Joe saying that if they had been aware of what was on there they likely would have voted differently.

I think the actual mainstream press should have given it the coverage it deserved. As for the letter from "50 former intel oficials" we now know that it was organized at the behest of the Biden campaign FOR THE PURPOSE OF GIVING JOE REBUTTAL TALKING POINTS FOR WHEN IT CAME UP IN THE DEBATE!!! That right there is election interference by the permanent bureaucracy aied at defeating Trump

1. There is a picture of Joe and Hunter with one of Hunter's business associates playing golf. BFD.
2. What emails discussing Hunter's business? Got a link?
3. Is Hunter sleazy? Yup.
4. There is one poll. It was an online poll and on a right wing website. Anyone could login and claim to have voted for Joe and that the laptop would have affected their vote. You are certainly free to think it is credible.
5. Are you saying media should have censored the letter from the retired intel folks? Of course the Biden campaign enlisted those guys...what would you expect in response to the nothing burger pretending to have some meat to it?

When will Joe be indicted for anything on the laptop? You think Biden's family making money from foreign sources indicates a crime....if so, why wasn't it also a crime for the Trump family to sign over $150 million in new business in foreign countries and for Donald to get $3 million per year from Turkey?

So how many votes did the FBI get?

Even with no evidence of a crime on the laptop...you still think that story on Twitter would have let Trump win...unreal.
Again you have chosen to lie about all of this to defend the corrupt shit bags you love so much. Plenty of evidence of crimes on the laptop, now even more evidence of those very crimes.

Information the FBI suppressed so their chosen candidate could be installed.
Including leaning on Social Media companies in clear violation of the 1st Amendment.

Apparently they were paid roughly 10 million to get the prosecutor fired in the Ukraine (don't think for a second that Trump getting indicted is not designed to distract from this).

But shhhhhhhh..... we are not allowed to talk about any of that.