• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report: Nothingburger with cheese.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, he's still searching for that "evidence" of political bias in the Durham report:

You really trust Gaetz and Comer?

So item #1 says a foreign country sent a non-citizen to donate money to Hillary's campaign in 2016. Lev Parnas or Igor Fruman familiar names? So the fact is that the FBI field office felt the rumor of a donation was sufficient to get a FISA warrant. Seems odd, since it would have been easy to find out if that individual made a donation at all. Doesn't look like he did and the idea that the foreign nation might get favorable treatment is interesting....given Russian efforts to get Trump elected.

The issue of providing a defensive briefing to Clinton, but not Trump is understandable.The Trump campaign was suspected as conspiring with the Russians. There was no information that would lead to suspicion that Clinton knew about the potential donation.

The article makes a number of references to "Clinton Cash"....not exactly a non-partisan book. It still claims that Hillary had something to do with the sale of Uranium One. He claimed Hillary was on the Committee that oked the sale. That is a lie. The state department rep on the committee was Jose Fernandez.

If you actually read the article it states that Hillary stopped raising money for the foundation when she became secretary of state.

One claim made is that foreign governments "TRIED" to change US policy by donating to the foundation. Did they? It is also important to note that neither Bill nor Hillary took money from the foundation. Schweizer claims they got rich from the foundation. That is a lie.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Ok...here we are again...

Where is the politization of the FBI proven in his report?

What crimes are proven by anything in the report?
You can't prove anything to someone who refuses to believe it in advance. When your mind is as closed as yours is, new ideas can't get in. You seem to like it that way.

Which is fine by me, since I have no interest in convincing you of anything.

I'm at peace. It's all good.

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, he's still searching for that "evidence" of political bias in the Durham report:

Sounds like a right-wing clique in the FBI was VERY eager to weaponize the federal government against the Clinton campaign. Of course, there was nothing there, but that wasn't about to stop them ...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't prove anything to someone who refuses to believe it in advance. When your mind is as closed as yours is, new ideas can't get in. You seem to like it that way.

Which is fine by me, since I have no interest in convincing you of anything.

I'm at peace. It's all good.
How funny...so that is your excuse for not trying....I've given you every opportunity to C&P any section of the Durham report which proves politicization....you can't, because it isn't there. Let me be clear, that would entail showing contact between the FBI and White House directing the investigation. What Durham does show is that there were some FBI agents didn't like Trump. Hell, there are a variety of opinions about various candidates...just as there is in the population at large.

He attempts to make the alteration of an email into a hugely criminal act. Shit...the low level attorney deleted a line saying Page assisted the FBI in 2013. Are you really thinking that amounted to a forgery? His characterization is so over the top that it diminishes his own credibility.

Without any facts to back him up...he states that the investigation should not have happened at all.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like a right-wing clique in the FBI was VERY eager to weaponize the federal government against the Clinton campaign. Of course, there was nothing there, but that wasn't about to stop them ...
Yet many of their business partners and pals
went to prison or mysteriously died and the private server in her home closet and 30,000 missing emails.
Yeah, "nothing there"

Zam-Zam

Senator
How funny...so that is your excuse for not trying....I've given you every opportunity to C&P any section of the Durham report which proves politicization....you can't, because it isn't there. Let me be clear, that would entail showing contact between the FBI and White House directing the investigation. What Durham does show is that there were some FBI agents didn't like Trump. Hell, there are a variety of opinions about various candidates...just as there is in the population at large.

He attempts to make the alteration of an email into a hugely criminal act. Shit...the low level attorney deleted a line saying Page assisted the FBI in 2013. Are you really thinking that amounted to a forgery? His characterization is so over the top that it diminishes his own credibility.

Without any facts to back him up...he states that the investigation should not have happened at all.

Can't let it go, eh?

Fortunately for me, I can.

:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
went to prison or mysteriously died and the private server in her home closet and 30,000 missing emails.
Yeah, "nothing there"
The PC was not in a closet in her home. It was in a facility run by Platte River Networks.

Yeah, business partners and pals died. Mysteriously...not so much. Tell us about Florence Martin...the night clerk at a convenience store who was murdered, her murderer caught and in jail for life. How about Mary Mahoney...murdered in a Starbucks robbery. Her murderer also in jail serving life. Clearly murdered by Hillary...right? Vince Foster. Five investigations, including one by Kavanaugh, that found it a suicide. Then we have Jarrett Robertson, William Densberger, Robert Kelly, and Gary Rhodes all died on 23 February 1993 in a helicopter crash in Germany...never having been within a thousand miles of Clinton.

Glad you admit that there is nothing there.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, "nothing there"
Seems like all these deep state conspiracies have to do with emails, laptops, diaries and other silly shit. And after 5 years of laptop, 8 years of emails and a couple years of diaries…..Still not one damn indictment…..Pretty funny in my book…

Jack4freedom

Governor
The PC was not in a closet in her home. It was in a facility run by Platte River Networks.

Yeah, business partners and pals died. Mysteriously...not so much. Tell us about Florence Martin...the night clerk at a convenience store who was murdered, her murderer caught and in jail for life. How about Mary Mahoney...murdered in a Starbucks robbery. Her murderer also in jail serving life. Clearly murdered by Hillary...right? Vince Foster. Five investigations, including one by Kavanaugh, that found it a suicide. Then we have Jarrett Robertson, William Densberger, Robert Kelly, and Gary Rhodes all died on 23 February 1993 in a helicopter crash in Germany...never having been within a thousand miles of Clinton.

Glad you admit that there is nothing there.
The only reason that Hillary has not been arrested, convicted and executed is because the Patriot movement haven’t found the emails, the cell phones, the laptops and the diaries yet. Don’t worry there is a crack team of GOP investigators funded by D’nesh DeSouza who are digging for laptops, diaries, cell phone records and every email ever sent or received. They are known as “The 2000 Horses Asses” ….It’ll all come out in the wash dammit.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, the honest agents in the field offices got CI reports of Clinton malfeasance and when they sent the results of their investigations up the chain of command, they disappeared under the rug of the executive suites in DNC wing of the J. Edgar Hoover Building.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No, the honest agents in the field offices got CI reports of Clinton malfeasance and when they sent the results of their investigations up the chain of command, they disappeared under the rug of the executive suites in DNC wing of the J. Edgar Hoover Building.
……..And they all lived, happily ever after….Nice Story Raoul!!!

EatTheRich

President
You've learned the lesson well ... always accuse your opponent of that of which you are guilty.

EatTheRich

President
LOL! That is EXACTLY what you were trying to do...
Bottom line: the same FBI leadership you are accusing of squelching investigations into Clinton (which never turned up anything whether carried out at the direction of a president whose top political goal was to “lock her up” on any pretext whatsoever or by an obsessed news media) was nicknamed “Trump country”; kept the extremely fruitful investigations of Trump’s crimes tightly under wraps so as to protect his campaign; and crucially leaked innuendo about Clinton to sabotage her election chances. The director was officially fired by the Trump White House for being so biased against Clinton that he let it affect his judgment and violated procedure in his vendetta against her … and you are arguing that somehow he wasn’t able to stop those below him from killing legitimately premised investigations into her? And that then the FBI was purged and replaced from top to bottom with handpicked Trump loyalists who didn’t reopen such investigations?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Bottom line: the same FBI leadership you are accusing of squelching investigations into Clinton (which never turned up anything whether carried out at the direction of a president whose top political goal was to “lock her up” on any pretext whatsoever or by an obsessed news media) was nicknamed “Trump country”; kept the extremely fruitful investigations of Trump’s crimes tightly under wraps so as to protect his campaign; and crucially leaked innuendo about Clinton to sabotage her election chances. The director was officially fired by the Trump White House for being so biased against Clinton that he let it affect his judgment and violated procedure in his vendetta against her … and you are arguing that somehow he wasn’t able to stop those below him from killing legitimately premised investigations into her? And that then the FBI was purged and replaced from top to bottom with handpicked Trump loyalists who didn’t reopen such investigations?
I'm only going by what the whistleblowers are saying. And yet the left bitched up a storm when Trump fired Comey...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm only going by what the whistleblowers are saying. And yet the left bitched up a storm when Trump fired Comey...
Really? What have you heard any of the whistleblowers say? Oh...you haven't heard anything? What you have heard is what Comer has told you. Did you hear that his witness has disappeared? Bet he was afraid of having to testify under oath....