• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Durham report: Nothingburger with cheese.

EatTheRich

President
They couldn't do that because they knew they had fabricated the predicate and that none of that sh*t was true. The whole purpose of Crossfire Hurricane was to find something that WAS true and then use that to derail Trump's election. They didn't because (unlike with Clinton) there wasn't anything to find.
That didn’t stop them from piling on the investigation of Clinton taken with much less probable cause, which actually did find nothing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely! After the plan failed to derail his election, the "insurance policy" kicked in which was 1) push Sessions aside 2) implement a full court press against the POTUS, based on totally debunked allegations that THEY KNEW WERE FABRICATED BY CLINTON - of which Mueller was a big part and 3) when that failed, go after him via impeachment on (pun intended) Trumped up charges.

It most certainly did! Suggesting that the allegations in the dossier didn't exist until its publication is a fantastical argument. Regardless, it most certainly HAD something to do with Crossfire Hurricane once it was released, if not before. Besides, that leaves the Downer "tip" as the only predicate, and we know Papadopoulos has repeatedly denied that he made that statement, and the CI they sent to record him incriminating himself failed miserably as he repeatedly stated on the tapes that he was not involved in any such activity and that engaging in such behavior would be treasonous. Oops!
So according to you...in 2015 Hillary came up with a plan to somehow build a story about the DNC being hacked and Email being delivered to Assange? I suppose she also got an Australian diplomat to lie about what Papadopoulos said to him a month or so before the Wikileaks published DNC email...

You continue to falsify the facts. Where did I say the dossier didn't exist until it was published? I said the Crossfire investigators didn't see it until September...but Crossfire started in July, after Wiki and after hearing from Downer.

When Papadopoulos said he didn't remember telling Downer about the dirt the Russians had...it was long after Crossfire had started. Did you know that Papadopoulos admitted he lied to the FBI? His interview with the FBI was October 23, 2016. Were you thinking his denial should have prevented the July start of Crossfire?

Add to that...did Hillary invent meetings between Carter Page and the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia? How about Flynn getting $35,000 to fly to moscow for dinner with Putin? Did Manafort share internal polling data with Kilimnick or not?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So according to you...in 2015 Hillary came up with a plan to somehow build a story about the DNC being hacked and Email being delivered to Assange? I suppose she also got an Australian diplomat to lie about what Papadopoulos said to him a month or so before the Wikileaks published DNC email...

You continue to falsify the facts. Where did I say the dossier didn't exist until it was published? I said the Crossfire investigators didn't see it until September...but Crossfire started in July, after Wiki and after hearing from Downer.

When Papadopoulos said he didn't remember telling Downer about the dirt the Russians had...it was long after Crossfire had started. Did you know that Papadopoulos admitted he lied to the FBI? His interview with the FBI was October 23, 2016. Were you thinking his denial should have prevented the July start of Crossfire?

Add to that...did Hillary invent meetings between Carter Page and the Deputy Prime Minister of Russia? How about Flynn getting $35,000 to fly to moscow for dinner with Putin? Did Manafort share internal polling data with Kilimnick or not?
Yes, obviously. I suspect she engineered the whole episode. The second group of "Russian" hackers (if you will recall, emails were copied and pasted into a "Russian" template - do you really think Russian hackers would be too stupid to figure out how to keep Russian fingerprints off it?) left no evidence of having "exfiltrated" the file. Most likely because they knew it would leave "breadcrumbs" in the NSA internet traffic database. Almost certainly it was downloaded locally and then copied and pasted into a Russian template by someone trying to make it look like they were "Russian." Who would do that and why? Most likely someone who was trying to make it appear that "Russia" was working to help Donald Trump. Who was that most likely suspect? His opponent who said she intended to link him to "Russian" efforts to "steal the election."

Just because they didn't "see" the "dossier" until September, the idea that its contents weren't being shared by Clinton's minions in the deep state well before its publication is (literally) unbelievable.

So what? Don't you think the FBI should have interviewed him BEFORE using the Downer's claim to launch an investigation into a Presidential campaign operation? The reason they waited so long to talk to him was because they were trying like hell to get him to corroborate Downer's claim through the use of wire surveillance (there's that "spying" Trump claimed - and you laughed at - at the time) and, of course, they failed. When Papadopoulos "lied" to the FBI he was well aware that they were on a jihad to put him in legal jeopardy so he would support their effort to frame Trump - who could blame him? Sheesh!

Wait, so now it is impossible to take perfectly legal contacts between Trump people and "Russians" and weave them into fabricated evidence of "collusion"?" Or is it just that's all you have left to hang your hat on as "evidence" of "collusion?" Yeah, that would be precisely it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, obviously. I suspect she engineered the whole episode. The second group of "Russian" hackers (if you will recall, emails were copied and pasted into a "Russian" template - do you really think Russian hackers would be too stupid to figure out how to keep Russian fingerprints off it?) left no evidence of having "exfiltrated" the file. Most likely because they knew it would leave "breadcrumbs" in the NSA internet traffic database. Almost certainly it was downloaded locally and then copied and pasted into a Russian template by someone trying to make it look like they were "Russian." Who would do that and why? Most likely someone who was trying to make it appear that "Russia" was working to help Donald Trump. Who was that most likely suspect? His opponent who said she intended to link him to "Russian" efforts to "steal the election."

Just because they didn't "see" the "dossier" until September, the idea that its contents weren't being shared by Clinton's minions in the deep state well before its publication is (literally) unbelievable.

So what? Don't you think the FBI should have interviewed him BEFORE using the Downer's claim to launch an investigation into a Presidential campaign operation? The reason they waited so long to talk to him was because they were trying like hell to get him to corroborate Downer's claim through the use of wire surveillance (there's that "spying" Trump claimed - and you laughed at - at the time) and, of course, they failed. When Papadopoulos "lied" to the FBI he was well aware that they were on a jihad to put him in legal jeopardy so he would support their effort to frame Trump - who could blame him? Sheesh!

Wait, so now it is impossible to take perfectly legal contacts between Trump people and "Russians" and weave them into fabricated evidence of "collusion"?" Or is it just that's all you have left to hang your hat on as "evidence" of "collusion?" Yeah, that would be precisely it.
Wow...that is a lot of guessing, mind reading and wishful thinking...

The truth is that I posted the intent of the Russion activities was obviously meant to help Trump. Added to the hundred or so contacts with the Russians was reason to investigate.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
First of all, when Papadopoulous told Downer in an impaired state in a bar it was pretty well known publicly that Hillary Clinton had been hacked. It wasn't news. They also knew Papadopoulos was just repeating what he had heard. He knew nothing. He was an excuse. That's the whole reason they never even interviewed him until after Trump was President. It was a nothingburger.

Not true. The FBI had received parts of the dossier beginning in July 2016......and added to it as more lies poured in......

The Ohrs also appear to have directly influenced the dossier and the FBI’s investigation. Both Bruce and Nellie Ohr, who previously worked for the CIA, met with Steele in Washington at a critical time. Emails reveal that on July 30, 2016 -- the day before the FBI formally opened its overarching case against Trump, codenamed “Crossfire Hurricane" -- the couple sat down with Steele and an unidentified “associate” of his at the Mayflower Hotel in D.C. to compare notes — Nellie and Steele literally passed pieces of papers back and forth — regarding their research into “suspicions that Russian government figures were supporting the candidacy of Donald Trump.” After their breakfast, Bruce Ohr reportedly contacted then-deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe to relay their concerns.

Stop posting misinformation. We know Andrew McCabe and the FBI had Steele's lies and propaganda in his hands (later know as the dossier) literally hours before Crossfire was launched. It's in the email record.

Carter Page was invited to speak at a commencement ceremony at a Moscow university in July 2016. Page had worked professionally in Moscow for many years and had many professional contacts from his time there....including the university he was asked to speak at. It wasn't unusual. Page, who was loosely affiliated with the Trump campaign at the time (i.e. volunteer, not paid) asked the campaign for permission to speakat the commencement. The campaign gave permission under the premise that it was understood that Page was going on his own dime and is own accord and not as a representative of the Trump campaign. This was all PUBLIC knowledge and there was no secret attempt to obscure or hide anything by either the Trump campaign nor Carter Page. After giving the commencement address Page then met several people on the side with whom he had known for years in Moscow and exchanged pleasantries. Again, public knowledge. One of these people was Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich. This is an individual Page knew previously. Testimony under oath indicated this was not much than a hand-shake and hello.

Was Page not suppose to say hello to people he knew because deranged left-wingers would lie about his interactions? Show a little shame for saying stupid shit.

As for the 2015 dinner between Michael Flynn and Putin. Wasn't that the same one that also had Jill Stein in attendance, too? The same Jill Stein that tried to drum up donations for swing state recounts in 2016 to see if she could flip the election for Hillary? That's the one! Flynn and Stein both said the event was uneventful and Putin reallly didn't talk to any of them. Conspiracy in a dummies mind, right?

LOL

And Manafort shared publicly available polling in the U.S. with his business partner Kilmnik. The point was to drum up support and excitement among business partners because Manafort was leading a campaign that could see the next POTUS. The idea that it was nefarious in nature or a conspiracy is the conspiracy. Andrew Wissemann never saw any of the polling data so he had no clue what it was, never had any evidence that Kilimnik had an use for it...let alone a nefarious one.....and zero evidence it ever ended up in any Russian hands. What would the Russians do with 2 week old NY Times polling data? Same shit they could have accessed on their own in real-time on the internet when it came out. Think, dumb one!

Your posts are an outright embarrassment to yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
First of all, when Papadopoulous told Downer in an impaired state in a bar it was pretty well known publicly that Hillary Clinton had been hacked. It wasn't news. They also knew Papadopoulos was just repeating what he had heard. He knew nothing. He was an excuse. That's the whole reason they never even interviewed him until after Trump was President. It was a nothingburger.

Not true. The FBI had received parts of the dossier beginning in July 2016......and added to it as more lies poured in......

The Ohrs also appear to have directly influenced the dossier and the FBI’s investigation. Both Bruce and Nellie Ohr, who previously worked for the CIA, met with Steele in Washington at a critical time. Emails reveal that on July 30, 2016 -- the day before the FBI formally opened its overarching case against Trump, codenamed “Crossfire Hurricane" -- the couple sat down with Steele and an unidentified “associate” of his at the Mayflower Hotel in D.C. to compare notes — Nellie and Steele literally passed pieces of papers back and forth — regarding their research into “suspicions that Russian government figures were supporting the candidacy of Donald Trump.” After their breakfast, Bruce Ohr reportedly contacted then-deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe to relay their concerns.

Stop posting misinformation. We know Andrew McCabe and the FBI had Steele's lies and propaganda in his hands (later know as the dossier) literally hours before Crossfire was launched. It's in the email record.

Carter Page was invited to speak at a commencement ceremony at a Moscow university in July 2016. Page had worked professionally in Moscow for many years and had many professional contacts from his time there....including the university he was asked to speak at. It wasn't unusual. Page, who was loosely affiliated with the Trump campaign at the time (i.e. volunteer, not paid) asked the campaign for permission to speakat the commencement. The campaign gave permission under the premise that it was understood that Page was going on his own dime and is own accord and not as a representative of the Trump campaign. This was all PUBLIC knowledge and there was no secret attempt to obscure or hide anything by either the Trump campaign nor Carter Page. After giving the commencement address Page then met several people on the side with whom he had known for years in Moscow and exchanged pleasantries. Again, public knowledge. One of these people was Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich. This is an individual Page knew previously. Testimony under oath indicated this was not much than a hand-shake and hello.

Was Page not suppose to say hello to people he knew because deranged left-wingers would lie about his interactions? Show a little shame for saying stupid shit.

As for the 2015 dinner between Michael Flynn and Putin. Wasn't that the same one that also had Jill Stein in attendance, too? The same Jill Stein that tried to drum up donations for swing state recounts in 2016 to see if she could flip the election for Hillary? That's the one! Flynn and Stein both said the event was uneventful and Putin reallly didn't talk to any of them. Conspiracy in a dummies mind, right?

LOL

And Manafort shared publicly available polling in the U.S. with his business partner Kilmnik. The point was to drum up support and excitement among business partners because Manafort was leading a campaign that could see the next POTUS. The idea that it was nefarious in nature or a conspiracy is the conspiracy. Andrew Wissemann never saw any of the polling data so he had no clue what it was, never had any evidence that Kilimnik had an use for it...let alone a nefarious one.....and zero evidence it ever ended up in any Russian hands. What would the Russians do with 2 week old NY Times polling data? Same shit they could have accessed on their own in real-time on the internet when it came out. Think, dumb one!

Your posts are an outright embarrassment to yourself.
Why lie? Do you have a source showing the hack of the DNC was known when Downer was told the Russians had dirt on Clinton? Actually, Downer met Popodopoulos in May...the email was published in July.

Do you have a source showing Manafort shared public polling data?

Nobody said the contacts between the Russians and Trump campaign were illegal. They were frequent and unusual when considered along with Russian criminal acts meant to help Trump.

Page met with the Deputy Prime Minister...it wasn't just to say Hi.

April 13, 2017. Page tells ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos that he has “no recollection” of discussing relief from U.S. sanctions on Russia during his trip to Moscow in July 2016, though he adds “something may have come up in a conversation. … I have no recollection, and there’s nothing specifically that I would have done that would have given people that impression. … Someone may have brought it up. … And if it was, it was not something I was offering or that someone was asking for.” Page adds: “I never offered that [Trump might be interested in easing sanctions on Russia]” but qualifies that, “I don’t recall every single word.”

I have no recollection is the very common dodge to avoid admitting the truth.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

Wow...that is a lot of guessing, mind reading and wishful thinking...

The truth is that I posted the intent of the Russion activities was obviously meant to help Trump. Added to the hundred or so contacts with the Russians was reason to investigate.
Yet you haven't posted a whit of evidence that it was, in fact "Russian activity." Without that, suggesting perfectly legal contacts were a "reason to investigate" is, well, bullsh*t.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet you haven't posted a whit of evidence that it was, in fact "Russian activity." Without that, suggesting perfectly legal contacts were a "reason to investigate" is, well, bullsh*t.
Wow...so you ignored the Senate Intelligence report and Mueller...

The IG report that I quoted said Crossfire was justified.

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

So you either didn't read the reports or didn't understand the evidence contained in them.
There is no actual "evidence" spelled out in them - merely references to "evidence" that is in the possession of the government (which is why you can't list any of it).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is no actual "evidence" spelled out in them - merely references to "evidence" that is in the possession of the government (which is why you can't list any of it).
So you didn't read either one. Got it.

Here is a link to get you to the 478 page IG report, which you say doesn't contain any evidence...
Read the report on the OIG’s website:
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/ o20012.pd

Here is a summary of the 1,000 page Senate Intelligence report, which you also claim has no evidence.

Five takeaways from final Senate Intel Russia report | The Hill

And if you want the whole report...here ya go.

RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS
AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

Publications | Intelligence Committee (senate.gov)

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

So you didn't read either one. Got it.

Here is a link to get you to the 478 page IG report, which you say doesn't contain any evidence...
Read the report on the OIG’s website:
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/ o20012.pd

Here is a summary of the 1,000 page Senate Intelligence report, which you also claim has no evidence.

Five takeaways from final Senate Intel Russia report | The Hill

And if you want the whole report...here ya go.

RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS
AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

Publications | Intelligence Committee (senate.gov)
That's not evidence either. You keep trying to dance around the fact that you have exactly none. Just a bunch of career bureaucrats assuring you that they have it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That the whole "Russian collusion" matter was a hoax cooked up by Hillary (and her campaign). Like a giant, treasonous version of Jesse Smollett's "MAGA attack."
So you read minds? The fact is that the Russians were actively interfering in the campaign. They had hacked numerous systems, including the DNC. They had created thousands of fake social media accounts to push pro-Trump and anti-Clinton propaganda. The assumption that they did that without expecting favorable policies if Trump won is stupendously idiotic. The issue then is were they encouraged by anything they heard from the campaign. It was not a hoax to investigate that.

Look up the word treason....

You keep using that word. - YouTube

EatTheRich

President
That the whole "Russian collusion" matter was a hoax cooked up by Hillary (and her campaign). Like a giant, treasonous version of Jesse Smollett's "MAGA attack."
So they just got lucky when their “hoax” investigation ended up turning up dozens of documented instances of collusion?