• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Easy quick recipe for no bake cookies

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
For a really simple cookie recipe this one is great. They're not fancy or too pretty to look at but they taste so good. I mostly make these in the wintertime. Oh, I add raisins and nuts to mine. The recipe doesn't call for them, they are optional.

INGREDIENTS
Nutrition
DIRECTIONS
  • Mix together sugar, margarine, milk, cocoa, and vanilla. Heat in microwave 2 minutes. Stir. Heat in microwave 2 more minutes. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Add oats. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Allow time to cool.
  • * Measure oats carefully; too much and they will be too dry.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Those were always a Christmas favorite in my house.
They are yummy... no small wonder, they are a favorite. They are my son's favorite cookie. He says, they're addictive. :) They don't last long around here. I have made three batches in just the last few days.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I did my baking on Sunday. 4 batches of cookies, White chocolate macadamia, Dark chocolate with pecans, milk chocolate with walnut, and oatmeal raisin walnut. cookies.jpg

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Those look very tasty... someone is in for a treat with those homemade goodies. :)
I still have some ---- my gosh, there's a word I tried to use for 'candy'... It stated (unwelcome language removed) to make. I had to substitute (candy) for the bad word. lol :rolleyes:
I prefer peanut butter over chocolate, debating which I will make now.
Thanks for sharing your pic of goodies with us.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Here's one of the goodies I will be making later today. The link will be added for more clarity.
These are super good with coffee. I don't use Jimmy Dean Sausage, I use a different brand. I also add extra crushed red pepper.

• 3 Cups Bisquick
  • 1 Pound Pork Sausage
  • 16 Ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
  • 1/2 Cup Milk
  • 1 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a rimmed baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.

• In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Using a cookie scoop, shape into 1-inch balls, squeezing sausage balls so the hold their forms. Place on baking sheet.
  • Bake until brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Best served warm.
  • Classic Bisquick Sausage Balls-A Southern Favorite - Gonna Want Seconds