• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Economic growth still high as the Biden economic juggernaut steams ahead

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That hasn't aged well......

Clipboard Image.jpg

The fact is that Joe Biden is not doing a good job. He has not handled the economy in a competent manner. It is a damn shame that Democratic partisans cannot accept this fact.

We are worse off now economically than we were when Biden took office. Biden is not responsible for ALL of that but he is responsible for a good deal of it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That hasn't aged well......

View attachment 74112

The fact is that Joe Biden is not doing a good job. He has not handled the economy in a competent manner. It is a damn shame that Democratic partisans cannot accept this fact.

We are worse off now economically than we were when Biden took office. Biden is not responsible for ALL of that but he is responsible for a good deal of it.
National downfall occurs when idiot citizens care for their political parties rather than their nation.

Expect it. We’re toast. Stupid people ruin everything.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yep. It was a good run…but human beings are too stupid to “dance with the one what brung ya”. So…we wrecked it all.
Unemployment at record lows. Economic growth soaring. GOP cultists doing their chicken little routines, squawking about Biden “wrecking it all.”

Just another day in the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia.

;-)

PNWest

Unemployment at record lows. Economic growth soaring. GOP cultists doing their chicken little routines, squawking about Biden “wrecking it all.”

Just another day in the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia.

;-)
The S&P 500 is a measly 1.03% over where it was when Biden took office. Long term average growth is somewhere between 10 and 12%. With Joe Biden it has been around 0.5% so far. And that is after two plus years.

Inflation this century as typically been under 3% and sometimes well under that. With Sloe Joe we've suffered 13% inflation over his time in office.

Those are the facts. America is not better off now than it was when Biden took office.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The S&P 500 is a measly 1.03% over where it was when Biden took office. Long term average growth is somewhere between 10 and 12%. With Joe Biden it has been around 0.5% so far. And that is after two plus years.

Inflation this century as typically been under 3% and sometimes well under that. With Sloe Joe we've suffered 13% inflation over his time in office.

Those are the facts. America is not better off now than it was when Biden took office.
I’m sure you know that inflation, Fed rates and the markets are all related. I’m sure you’re also aware that the inflation is global and that it’s daft to blame it on Biden. But you’re in a “carping mood” so you ignore the roaring economic growth and record low unemployment. Very weird.

PNWest

I’m sure you know that inflation, Fed rates and the markets are all related. I’m sure you’re also aware that the inflation is global and that it’s daft to blame it on Biden. But you’re in a “carping mood” so you ignore the roaring economic growth and record low unemployment. Very weird.

Weren't you implying recently that I didn't give Biden when things were going well?

Let me flip this on you.

Did YOU make these kinds of claims that Biden wasn't responsible for global conditions back in late 2021? If so - Link perhaps?

Th efatc is, has been and always will be - when things go well the President gets the credit - when they go bad the President takes the blame. Things are not going well. There is no Biden economic juggernaut. The market is up about 1% after over two years of Bidenomics™ ans Bidenflation™ has sapped away around 13% of American's buying power. That's bad - and Biden takes the hit. Because that's the way it works.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Weren't you implying recently that I didn't give Biden when things were going well?

Let me flip this on you.

Did YOU make these kinds of claims that Biden wasn't responsible for global conditions back in late 2021? If so - Link perhaps?

Th efatc is, has been and always will be - when things go well the President gets the credit - when they go bad the President takes the blame. Things are not going well. There is no Biden economic juggernaut. The market is up about 1% after over two years of Bidenomics™ ans Bidenflation™ has sapped away around 13% of American's buying power. That's bad - and Biden takes the hit. Because that's the way it works.
Presidents are never responsible for global economic conditions like global inflation - good or bad.

And you can keep ignoring the positive US economic stats I cited, but they’re still there. Dunno why you choose to simply ignore them. That’s weird.

EatTheRich

President
Presidents are never responsible for global economic conditions like global inflation - good or bad.

And you can keep ignoring the positive US economic stats I cited, but they’re still there. Dunno why you choose to simply ignore them. That’s weird.
American debt spending (which every president since Reagan is in large part responsible for and quantitative easing (especially under Obama/Trump) are among the biggest drivers of global inflation. Not to mention the U.S.’s imperialist foreign policy to which producers of oil and other hot commodities like Russia and Venezuela react.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Yes, everything is coming up roses, for our enemies

Spending shocker: CBO's latest debt projection should stun even Washington (msn.com)

We're BROKE due to WOKE

SUZANNE DOWNING: Biden Is Throwing Americans’ Retirement Savings To The Wolves. It’s Not Too Late To Stop Him (msn.com)

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
American debt spending (which every president since Reagan is in large part responsible for and quantitative easing (especially under Obama/Trump) are among the biggest drivers of global inflation. Not to mention the U.S.’s imperialist foreign policy to which producers of oil and other hot commodities like Russia and Venezuela react.
Actually, global inflation has increased as our deficit spending has decreased.

Looks like you need to go back to the drawing board.