• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Editor Daily Rundown: Woke, Aimless Military Fails To Attract Recruits - no shit.

God of War

Governor
And the left breaks another thing with their heinous ways. Geez, I wonder why kidz don't wanna fight for their leftist globalist over lords? That's okay says lefty we need illegals recruited to carry our heavy guns. ha ha

====================================================

WOKE, AIMLESS MILITARY FAILS TO ATTRACT RECRUITS… PENTAGON CONSIDERS USING TIK TOK, RECRUITING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS… NBC NEWS: Every branch of the military is struggling to make its 2022 recruiting goals, officials say
Every branch of the U.S. military is struggling to meet its fiscal year 2022 recruiting goals, say multiple U.S. military and defense officials, and numbers obtained by NBC News show both a record low percentage of young Americans eligible to serve and an even tinier fraction willing to consider it. […]

And the left breaks another thing with their heinous ways. Geez, I wonder why kidz don't wanna fight for their leftist globalist over lords? That's okay says lefty we need illegals recruited to carry our heavy guns. ha ha

WOKE, AIMLESS MILITARY FAILS TO ATTRACT RECRUITS… PENTAGON CONSIDERS USING TIK TOK, RECRUITING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS… NBC NEWS: Every branch of the military is struggling to make its 2022 recruiting goals, officials say
Every branch of the U.S. military is struggling to meet its fiscal year 2022 recruiting goals, say multiple U.S. military and defense officials, and numbers obtained by NBC News show both a record low percentage of young Americans eligible to serve and an even tinier fraction willing to consider it. […]

I don't know if you have heard, but there is a labor shortage going on.

God of War

Governor
Depends on how desperate you are to fill military jobs.
I'm not. I'm for America becoming isolationist again and reinvigorating the Monroe Doctrine. I'm for abandoning most of the world to its own devices and we don't need to be desperate for a military then. Fvck Pax America. Fvck Bretton Woods. And kick the UN out.

The world, like Dems, are ingrates. Parasites.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Since fiscal 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor's Veterans' Employment and Training Service -- known as VETS -- has anticipated that around 150,000 service members would transition out of the military annually as part of its budget justification documents.

But in 2020, the Transition Assistance Program, or TAP, the congressionally mandated classes that prepare troops for life outside the military, helped counsel 193,968 service members on their way out of the military, said Lisa Lawrence, a Pentagon spokesperson. That's nearly one-third more newly minted veterans than the Labor Department had planned for.

So who was president in 2020?

God of War

Governor
So who was president in 2020?
Yeah, because kids today think on what a president in 2020 said. ha ha

You people have pissed all over this country and then laid a turd on top of that. You denigrated this country for years and then wonder why you don't have the globalist-communist troops to do your bidding. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, because kids today think on what a president in 2020 said. ha ha

You people have pissed all over this country and then laid a turd on top of that. You denigrated this country for years and then wonder why you don't have the globalist-communist troops to do your bidding. ha ha
Clearly the exodus started before Biden was elected. The unemployment rate shows jobs are going begging...including the military. When unemployment is high it is far easier to recruit.

EatTheRich

President
I'm not. I'm for America becoming isolationist again and reinvigorating the Monroe Doctrine. I'm for abandoning most of the world to its own devices and we don't need to be desperate for a military then. Fvck Pax America. Fvck Bretton Woods. And kick the UN out.

The world, like Dems, are ingrates. Parasites.
You had me until that last paragraph. The worst thing about American interventionism is that it enriches the U.S. at the expense of poorer countries. Perhaps Americans are just getting wiser (and more independent … but don’t worry, Dobbs v. Jackson will mean plenty of desperate single mothers enlisting in a few short years) and refusing to put their lives on the line to become part of a profit-driven killing machine.

God of War

Governor
You had me until that last paragraph. The worst thing about American interventionism is that it enriches the U.S. at the expense of poorer countries. Perhaps Americans are just getting wiser (and more independent … but don’t worry, Dobbs v. Jackson will mean plenty of desperate single mothers enlisting in a few short years) and refusing to put their lives on the line to become part of a profit-driven killing machine.
Sure, anything you say.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you think the US profited from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?