• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

!!! Eighty Six Percent !!! - Nothing to worry about

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

From the article:

An overwhelming majority of Americans think President Joe Biden is too old to serve another term, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

According to the poll, conducted using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel, 86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president.

-----------------

It's obvious that Americans do not want Biden. I've been trying to get Biden to drop out of the race since before the 2022 election. He's too old. And that by itself is enough to replace him even without getting into the other missteps that have marked his Presidency. The Democrats should learn from the 1980 election what happens when you run a severely flawed incumbent.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No surprise after the relentlessly dishonest attacks from Republicans and the media. And people like you.

Trump just chuckles at all the useful idiocy as he plots the complete demise of our democracy.

PNWest

No surprise after the relentlessly dishonest attacks from Republicans and the media. And people like you.

Trump just chuckles at all the useful idiocy as he plots the complete demise of our democracy.
No - the problem lies with BidenBesties™ like you.

It's the people like you that keep telling Joe not to worry about all of this stuff.

You know damn well that Biden is far too old and those EIGHTY SIX PERCENT of Americans that see him as too old are right.

Bugsy McGurk

President

It's the people like you that keep telling Joe not to worry about all of this stuff.

You know damn well that Biden is far too old and those EIGHTY SIX PERCENT of Americans that see him as too old are right.
Oh, I’m sure Biden worries about “this stuff.” He has to deal with lying Republicans, a lapdog media, and people like you who seize upon every Biden miscue while ignoring the never ending blizzard of Trump gaffes and insane statements. He has to strive for perfection in speech unlike Trump or the rest of society.

PNWest

Oh, I’m sure Biden worries about “this stuff.” He has to deal with lying Republicans, a lapdog media, and people like you who seize upon every Biden miscue while ignoring the never ending blizzard of Trump gaffes and insane statements. He has to strive for perfection in speech unlike Trump or the rest of society.
Feel free to post whatever Trump f*ckups or whatever else you'd like.

I don't tell you what you should post. Why should I listen to you about what I should be posting. What's the matter - can't you build a case for Biden on your own? You need @PNWest to do it for you?

I think Biden is too damn old and hasn't done a good enough job to deserve a second term. He's a better choice than Trump but that's about all you can say for him.

America deserves better leadership. The GOP will NEVER supply that. I'm trying my best to force the Democrats to do so by replacing a guy that EIGHTY SIX PERCENT of American's think is too old to do the job.

I don't tell you what you should post. Why should I listen to you about what I should be posting. What's the matter - can't you build a case for Biden on your own? You need @PNWest to do it for you?

I think Biden is too damn old and hasn't done a good enough job to deserve a second term. He's a better choice than Trump but that's about all you can say for him.

America deserves better leadership. The GOP will NEVER supply that. I'm trying my best to force the Democrats to do so by replacing a guy that EIGHTY SIX PERCENT of American's think is too old to do the job.
I'd vote for Biden's Dog (the one that bit everyone) over trump.Enough said

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Here is the reality....we will get two choices for president...Biden or Trump.
Will you choose a guy with a promise to betray our allies if attacked by Putin, who attempted to stay in power by use of illegal electors and a mob...A person under four indictments for 91 criminal counts?

A guy who misspoke that Al Sisi is president of Mexico or a guy who misspoke that Orban is president of Turkey instead of Hungary?

Bugsy McGurk

President

As you know, I don’t try to control what you post. I couldn’t if I wanted to, which I don’t.

Which is not to say I can’t criticize you for ignoring Trump’s mental foibles and exaggerating Biden’s while distorting his record in Fox News style.You agree that Biden is the better choice but you spend all your time tearing him down. Meanwhile, you don’t even bother to talk up your preferred Dem candidate with a supposed better chance at beating Trump.

Your approach is just weird.

PNWest

As you know, I don’t try to control what you post. I couldn’t if I wanted to, which I don’t.

Which is not to say I can’t criticize you for ignoring Trump’s mental foibles and exaggerating Biden’s while distorting his record in Fox News style.You agree that Biden is the better choice but you spend all your time tearing him down. Meanwhile, you don’t even bother to talk up your preferred Dem candidate with a supposed better chance at beating Trump.

Your approach is just weird.
That was a fair comment other than the Fox News style nonsense.

I've made it clear that I think that Kamala Harris stands the best chance but would be happy with any of the top three Harris, Newsome, Whitmer.

It would be a waste of time to talk up any of them yet as they will not enter the race unless Joe drops out. Which is why I am trying to get him to do so.

EIGHTY SIX PERCENT of the people seem to agree with me - no?

BlueHeel

Council Member
@PN WEST:
Did your poll ask whom those people will vote for if It's POS45 vs Biden, in Nov? If not, your poll is useless. Just more trash.
Do you and Zam flip a coin to see which one of you gets to post the latest anti-Biden stories?

PNWest

Here is the reality....we will get two choices for president...Biden or Trump.
Will you choose a guy with a promise to betray our allies if attacked by Putin, who attempted to stay in power by use of illegal electors and a mob...A person under four indictments for 91 criminal counts?

A guy who misspoke that Al Sisi is president of Mexico or a guy who misspoke that Orban is president of Turkey instead of Hungary?
No. The reality is that the Democrats have at least 3 quality candidates waiting in the wings (Harris, Newsome, Whitmer) that won't be attacked for being ancient and confusing the Presidents of Mexico and Egypt. Was that a big deal? - Normally it wouldn't have been but Joey managed to do that at a press conference that was specifically designed to show the American people that he still has it. And his gaffe is the biggest thing that came out of it.

Too old? - Damn right he is. You know it.

PNWest

@PN WEST:
Did your poll ask whom those people will vote for if It's POS45 vs Biden, in Nov? If not, your poll is useless. Just more trash.
Do you and Zam flip a coin to see which one of you gets to post the latest anti-Biden stories?
Wasn't my poll. Accept it or not - your choice.

If you don't like my posts and threads then don't read them.

Feel free to post whatever poll you want to show that the American people have confidence in Joe Biden.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. The reality is that the Democrats have at least 3 quality candidates waiting in the wings (Harris, Newsome, Whitmer) that won't be attacked for being ancient and confusing the Presidents of Mexico and Egypt. Was that a big deal? - Normally it wouldn't have been but Joey managed to do that at a press conference that was specifically designed to show the American people that he still has it. And his gaffe is the biggest thing that came out of it.

Too old? - Damn right he is. You know it.
Newsome isn't running and neither is Harris. Whitmer who? You seem to think all you need to do is rally a few bloggers on PJ and we can magically replace the sitting president.

If you think Joe actually confused Al Sissi with the president of Mexico...think about the topic...it was a conversation about Gaza. Would Joe have been talking to Mexico about it? He knew who he was talking to.

If shuffling Mexico and Egypt is a sign of dementia....is it also a sign that Trump is nuts when he shuffles the Prime Minister of Hungary with the president of Turkey?

Last edited:

PNWest

Newsome isn't running and neither is Harris. Whitmer who? You seem to think all you need to do is rally a few bloggers on PJ and we can magically replace the sitting president.

If you think Joe actually confused Al Sissi with the president of Mexico...think about the topic...it was a conversation about Gaza. Would Joe have been talking to Mexico about it? He knew who he was talking to.

If shuffling Mexico and Egypt is a sign of dementia....is it also a sign that Trump is nuts when he shuffles the president of Hungary with the president of Turkey?
None of them are going to run unless Joe drops out of the race. All of them are better choices than Biden.

Biden screwed up - and yes he does know the difference between Egypt and Mexico. Big deal.

He sets up a press conference to show how he's on top of things and flubs something like that? Ain't exactly confidence inspiring is it?

Make all of the excuses you want for him. He;'s a poor candidate who's approval ratings are in the toilet. That;s what America thinks of him.

He'll probably get the nomination and he'll probably win. And if he does another four years of potential American growth will be lost. But running Joe Biden is putting the country in danger of a second term. If it happens it will be because the Democrats put up another loser like Jimmy Carter.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That was a fair comment other than the Fox News style nonsense.

I've made it clear that I think that Kamala Harris stands the best chance but would be happy with any of the top three Harris, Newsome, Whitmer.

It would be a waste of time to talk up any of them yet as they will not enter the race unless Joe drops out. Which is why I am trying to get him to do so.

EIGHTY SIX PERCENT of the people seem to agree with me - no?
Of the four Dems you mention, only one of them has proven he can beat Trump. Biden. By 7 million votes. Yet you would dump Biden to go with another Dem. So you trash the hell out of Biden.

Your “strategy” is dubious at best.

PNWest

Of the four Dems you mention, only one of them has proven he can beat Trump. Biden. By 7 million votes. Yet you would dump Biden to go with another Dem. So you trash the hell out of Biden.

Your “strategy” is dubious at best.
Seems to me if 81% of Americans think Joe Biden is too old it might make sense to listen to them.

You do you.

headinsand.jpg